Christmas in the Middle of Nowhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I thought I wasn't going to stop cumming as long as her pussy muscles kept squeezing my dick and then releasing the squeeze for a moment, before re-squeezing my dick again, causing me to shoot a rope of cum out into her pussy.

When we finally calmed down from our orgasm Sue stood up straight pulling off of my softening cock and turned around to face me and put her arms around my neck, then she leaned in and we kissed each other in a very passionate lovers kiss.

When she broke the kissing off, Sue looked at me, "Man baby, you made me cum so much like I've never cum so much in my life. I believe we need to go get something to eat, or we may never get this big bad boy back in my pussy again for a while."

"I do believe you are so right about going to get something to eat Love." I then turned and shut the water off, then grabbed a towel and dried Sue off, and then she dried me off after I finished drying her off. "One of us needs to give mom and dad a call and let them know where we're at and that we're okay too."