All Comments on 'Christmas in the Woods'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
better but halfway into the story it went off the rails

SS06

You seem to have made a concerted effort devlop thw wife character and it shows. Her motivations are realistic and understandable. BUT....

Halfway into the story the wife appears to have an epiphany.... She understands why she is fucking a loser like this guy. she knows it wrong and counter productive etc.

So her decision to keep her digusting boy toy around makes no sense. NONE!

Even worse... Knowing he might be dead or lost or frozen her decision to keep fucking this 20 something loser just KILLS the story.

You cant develop the wife character with intelligence and insight for half the story then turn her around into trailer park cunt without any explanation

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Not Again

You are quite a good writer and would be better if you wrote half as much. Just once, though, I wish you would write a story in which the wife is not a half-crazed harridan.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
I'm always amazed

at how much you don't like women. They're always idiotic cardboard cutouts while the man is always saint-like. You just don't see it do you?

In this one the wife is 35 years old and she's a self-absorbed spoiled moron who has never worked a day in her life. She's 35 and what... she lays around eating bon bons?

And even the other woman can't be just a normal woman with a nice job. Nope, she's some stumpy top heavy online stripper with a heart of gold. You do know that we now allow women to be all kinds of things like doctors and lawyers!?

It's kind of shocking that you can write so much and never evolve beyond seeing the world through the eyes of a 14 year old boy.

d2talld2tallover 9 years ago
They don't get it!

You love women, you just hate cheaters and people who don't love Mustangs. Another great story, my face just starts to smile when I see the authors name, StangStar06. Never disappointed by one of your stories. Keep'em coming. Loved it!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Read it on another site

It held my attention and amused me. It is like a sitcom where the characters repeat but with different names. You do put a lot of interesting situations in the story and have some fine one-liners. By the way, note that HIV seems to want to help and did not call you a moron. His analysis of your problems seems correct.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Thanks!

Your stories almost always seem to deal with infidelity in the most positive way possible. Your characters are resilient and are able to bounce back from the pain and move on with their lives. This is a great lesson for people suffering from all types of pain. I look forward to reading your next submission!

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Very good!

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
an unusual and entertaining Seasonal Saga

I see both points of view regarding the characterization of the women in this story. Yes Katie was a bubble boobed, and self centered bubble head, who thought only of her personal pleasure. But, the addition of Delilah in a SS06 story inserted a new element and twist in what has always created a struggle between the BTB and the RAAC crowds. She is a strong, self aware woman, who is capable enough to recognize who she is and what she wants. And she made it happen.

I loved the time of discovery they spent learning who they were/are. I also appreciated that Frank knew where the personal and business priorities were.

StangStar06, thanks for the story. I'm sure you have been as busy as the rest of us during this time of the year, but you still made the effort to write an entertaining and thought provoking story.

ta mate

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
One of your best stories in the last year or so...

... Even your negative critics, a seemingly ever growing group these days, have to admit that your stories never lack depth. Some might say, actually do say, that your stories are too long and formulaic but I say better that than some of these two page stories where everything seems to be rushed. At least, you swapped up the women in this one. Anybody who has read much of your stuff knows what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is the Stangstar we've come to know and love.

A really good story without the gimmicky names and tongue in cheek writing of your last few stories, this is better. Believable characters along with a consistent enjoyable plot line. Well done.

smmhomesmmhomeover 9 years ago
Goody my Lit-XMas Pressie Finally Arrived - another StangStar06 tale

Thanks as always for the fun read...

I agree (with d2tall) that most of your critics just don't get it... or have a sense of adventure... or a sense of humor... or... ummm... well, ... they're lacking something

The 'typical' StangStar06 story strikes me as some oddly balanced mix of Rehnquist and Lego Movie... and I mean that as a tremendous compliment.

OK there's always room for constructive criticism, but geeeze... you don't go to a Tarantino film and criticize it for lacking tender, romantic ambiance... Any StangStar06 tale needs a stupid, vain female antagonist (or how else would StangStar06 ever plausibly get her to cheat on our hero?! and/or get us to root for our hero falling for the new, vivacious, {often southern-accented,} lovable bombshell?!).

Well done StangStar06... keep 'em coming and keep me laughing!

Happy New Year!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Also Read On The Other Site

I'm happy for the opportunity to comment.

Overall liked the story, and I guess I'm happy that he ended up with Delilah.

BUT, I also tend to agree with the complaints about Katie's development.

While I feel it is a plus that she wasn't one of those "It's not what it looks like," or "It was just sex, it's YOU I love," or "I was just curious what a different cock would be like" cheating wives, it is a definite minus that she continued the affair a) when even SHE realized it was empty, and b) her husband was MISSING!

Couldn't she have put the affair on hold until he was confirmed either dead or alive?

And what happened to the family members who were staying with her? Suddenly they were gone, no mention of them while she was paying around.

Still 4 stars, but could have been 5 with some legitimate conflict at the end, with her breaking off the affair BEFORE he goes missing, confessing when he returns, and he has to decide between reconciliation (BTBers be damned!) and leaving her for what he now realizes is his "True Love".

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
Great Story

And worth the wait...actually I read this a couple days ago on another site. Great feel good tale...makes me wish I was Clint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Writing

I like to share a real life experience somewhat similar to the great story that StangStar06 shared with us.

Two years ago I got stranded at the cottage in a blinding blizzard with a neighbors son who is a 27 year old lawyer. I am a 50 year old housewife, mother and interior decorator. There were five of us at the cottage ice fishing but rest of the party returned home for more provisions, however, a snowstorm came up and they got stranded at home and myself and neighbors son at the cabin. In a drunken state we ended up making love. He was hard as steel and pounded my pussy bring pleasure to us both. He promised not to cum inside me and I trusted him, but as he was about to ejaculate he grabbed my ass and held his throbbing penis deep inside me spraying my womb with his potent cum. I had a baby last year and my hubby filed for divorce. Our son is called Storm as he was conceived in a raging snow storm. I am now a divorcee and mom of a young son.

leviayersleviayersover 9 years ago

as usual an enjoyable tale for the 14 yr old trapped in this 60 something shell thanks 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've just noticed something...

Almost all your stories ( even the really weird alien ones ) have almost identical narratives when broken down to basics. How many different ways can you find to write the same story? It's getting boring ...... Write something new for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
started to read it

but gave up 2/3 of the way through the 1st page. The hero has a boob fetish and I'm not a boob man. Too long, too much detail, too little action

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Fun

Great story in the classic SS fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheesh

I don't like any of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*****

This story is above 4.50 and I help to reach higher with 5*****.

Alaska84Alaska84over 9 years ago

Loved it. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This recycled drek is above 4 stars. Critical thought is officially dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid fu*kin" story

A couple of whores and a prick

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it. Would there be enough time between Thanksgiving and Christmas for all this to happen? Would Clint really have been expected to attend a business meeting right after being rescued from a plane crash?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
It's a good story...

This is a good story, full of action and good deeds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Close enough!

Too bad it wasn't out before Christmas. Sure, predictable, although I thought it would be Frank fucking the wife after sending hubby out of town. Thanks for good dialogue and a fun plot. The wife was too stupid to be believable, but I imagine everyone knew where this story was going to end up. Not your best work, but far above most other stories of the past few weeks. Most of the more recent authors would have had Kyle fucking both the wife and the new girl friend while Clint whimpered at the foot of the bed waiting for his cream pie meal. Thanks for reasserting what Loving Wives can be.

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!

I was thrilled when I saw StangStar06 as the author. I knew I could enjoy a good read of a Loving Wives story, although it would fit just as well in the Romance category. I am so disappointed in the deterioration of the LW category. A lot of the good LW writers seemed to have vanished. I'm so glad you haven,t so please keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You wonder why ...

... so many of the good writers in LW don't post any more? Really? Well, there's two reasons. Firstly, all the shit that the good folk on here pass of as 'critiques' makes it all a bit 'why should I bother?' and secondly, the site itself doesn't give a shit about the authors. That explain it?

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

MadBrown nailed it. Too many good authors have run out of themes or whatever. We don't see the big numbers with the stories written as we did just a year ago. Thanks SS6 for a good one. I enjoyed it. A couple of typos, but nothing to get bent out of shape about. Happy New Year! Cheers!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
WOW!

I just hope I can write like that when I grow up! If this story wouldn't sell on Kindle or Nook, the world is screwed up. I think I noticed a couple of typing errors, but WTF, nobody's perfect. You still rate a 10 but they'll only let me vote a 5.

Final thought. I had just posted another story on LW and got pretty cut up. After seeing that a story like this will still pull such negative comments, (I don't mean the constructive critical ones), I don't feel so bad. Guess Abe was right when he ALMOST said,"You can't please some of the people any of the time."

Frankcheng123Frankcheng123over 9 years ago
good entertainment

Good story. Good entertainment. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The real question is...

why does a consummate author such as StangStar06 continue posting in LW where the vast majority of those posting can't wipe their asses without getting their fingers dirty? NO..don't stop posting!.many of us look forward to your tales.Thanks for your tale(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Characters not likeable

Although StangStar is a good writer, this story left me cold due to unlikable characters. Delilah should have been less of a slutty tease in public regardless of her online profession. It would have helped me identify better with her. Maybe she could be shy in public, like Clint, and be less of a vixen in the cabin. Likewise, Clint's actions in the cabin do not match the author's description of his character. The romance could have developed without the justification over the shades of gray they stumbled into during their stay. It would have made a better counterpoint to the slut wife. One more thought. Why was Clint clueless about his wife? Maybe he should have been struggling with their relationship while on the plane as a foreshadowing of what was to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boy I was waiting for This!!!!

For the last few years Stang Star006 has livened up my Christmas. This Christmas there was only deep depression as your Christmas story did not come in on time. I felt like a little kid who did not get his hoped for bike. I want to thank you for giving me the lift I needed for the New Year. The quality of your work is always uplifting and has changing themes all of the time. Keep on going I love your work. Don't Ever leave this site.

jondan001@aol.com

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Outfuckingstanding!

I wish it were a 300 page novel. I wanted more and I am happy with what you offered. This was a rare 10*.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
about time

about time something worth reading is on this site. welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another

OH MY, another story by Stangshit. I was Hoppping that his sorry cuck computer would crash.

WinestoneWinestoneover 9 years ago
yahoo

Thank you for another good one

northlandernorthlanderover 9 years ago
Not Happy

When I saw Stangs name on this entry, I thought good, something better than the usual garbage in LW. However it left me cold, That's because of errors by the author that he could have easily corrected by looking at a map. While he doesn't say where the flight originated, and where it was going, others in the story place the destination as Toronto, and the starting point as Detroit. As one who knows the area well, any business jet worth it's salt, could cover the distance in less than two hours. Also, between the two points, there isn't a patch of bush big enough that you couldn't walk out of within two hours even in a blizzard. The only Buffalo Gaps that I could find were in Texas, and Oregon. neither direction makes sense when heading for Toronto.

Another point is that any pilot whether flying private or commercial, VFR or instrument is required to file a flight plan, so that any divergence would be noted within hours, not days. Yes it's a story, but it requires the reader to suspend all rational thought to enjoy it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
it's even worse than that

Never mind a flight plan.

For many years, long enough that any business or charter jet still air-worthy would have one, aircraft all have transponders which activate on impact.

The impact threshold is low enough that I know a pilot that taxied a plane to the hanger after setting one off, though I will admit the plane would no longer fly.

The transponder becomes an emergency beacon, which would become immediately noticed in the US or Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Christmas that never was.

StangS6. Welcome back. Not too.many story writers out there. You and DCHear are the adulthood I look for. If I'm really bored I usually reread your stores. You have a familiar style I like. It is uplifting as both characters show character development. I like that over the single plane most erotica stories live in. This story I liked, you even gave Katie the strength to apologize, you then dumped her! She had fight in her, you gave her the ability understand the results of a jealous act. She understood the price of her "car" and her monthly budget, and you gave her the ability make a change. Then the next we hear of her she upset for some reason. (Talk about a throw in sentence) - forgot the guy's he has relationship with her parents, yet you do not include her. You had her father give her the "facts of life" about the house! She learned. You don't think her dad and mom would allow her tobe angry about her mistake? Not with the character development you gave her parents. My parting shot would be dear old Frank's daughter would bring the ex- into her circle and after teaching her the shop, they both work together to ...... too be come friends again with Frank's "Son"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Look stangstar u can write but your stories are 90% cheating dumb wives!

That does get boring . Sorry but that's your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can you write about a smart women slipping or!

A husband who deserves to be cheated on. Always the dumb wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore them!!!

Man I sure do get tired of all these cucks crying about how you make women look like dumb sluts.

There's a reason for that you idiots----that's because they are!

SS knows!!! There ain't a wife around that wouldn't spread em for the right price if they got a chance. Dogs are more faithful than women by a long shot. SS is just speaking truth-----not that you winey cucks would know it.

I love evry dam thing SS writes but this one was his best by a mile. He gets rid56BC of the wife and gets a big titty stripper in exchange. Women are only good at one thing so it makes sense that you get one that knows her bizness.

Keep it up SS. That's a joke. I'd give you a 100 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect fantasy as it is. No need for facts.

He must have inspired confidence when he showed up at the supplier's meeting in torn clothes and a blanket poncho.

Enough others have pointed out that an international flight in a corporate jet would have filed a flight plan and passenger manifest. Not to mention that the "flight plan" was printed on the RECEIPT! Who would print their flight itinerary on a receipt and not file a flight plan with the FAA?

Also, the pilot would have been talking to an ATC the entire time. He would have had a transponder code dialed in and the aircraft would have an emergency transponder that satellites would have picked up immediately. So I won't point out any of those.

I swear commenters put more effort into these stories than Stang does. But if he bothered with research, he'd be driving a Camaro.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WOW your wife must be dumb SS06, you write nothing but dumb women, you claim she loves your stories, so she must be one of the dumb bitches you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous 12/29/14

Alright, you know what, that is just below the belt. It's one thing that you disagree with the author, but to talk poorly about a persons family is just messed but! Seriously. But I guess you're pretty messed up too since you go and do something like this.

My apologies for using your commentary box for something like this, SS06, but this "Anonymous" person just grrr....

Anyway, good story; Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Second Wives

@ Anonymous 12/29/14 SS06's stories generally contain dumb FIRST WIVES and the second wives are not dumbs!

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
5*

Another cracking tale Stang and I look forward to many more in 2015 :)

For all the naysayers giving out about the missing plane part of the story, are you guys forgetting the Air Asia plane that sadly went down a few days ago that can't be found and the authorities have no clue where it currently is? The same thing happened on another commercial flight last year as well, that had rescue teams looking for weeks for the wreck.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
The descriptions about Canada are ludicrous

but that's OK, that's just leveraging Canada's reputation as the Great White North.

Its the lack of believability of the Katie/Kyle combination that drags the story down. The plot had great potential, the triviality of these 2 characters dragged the story down. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
they arent cucks!

they are wannabe bulls who think that all married men are or should be cucks! dont listen to the anonymous arseholes who call all the real men on here closet cucks because its just wishful thinking to them!!!!!!!!

go away you wannabe bulls and go suck the cum out of your mums slutty cunt and arsehole!!!!!!!! thats your reality you daft wankers!!!!!!!!! do the world a favour and snuff it!!!!!!! great story ss06!!!!!!! keep writing mate!!!!!

bumd11bumd11over 9 years ago

I very much enjoyed this. It's nice to see SS06 break out of his usual pattern a bit, especially with the wife, while still a bitch, not being the completely delusional idiot depicted in most of his tales. In spite of the multitude of improbabilities, we got a nice romance and a neat resolution to make this a pleasing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yawn...

Another rubbish story written by a complete wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really fun story!

One of your best since the Secret Service guy and the government agencies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just voted a FIVE

Dear Author,

I seldom vote here; but I just did, and gave you a five. A master piece it is. That also means that you are such great a thinker that you would easily ignore the few stinky comments left here by...people of Kyle's type. I feel privileged to have read your story; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where have you been ????

Great story.....Very glad to see your name.....

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Entertaining as usual!

Stang,you can still spin a great tale! For every stupid slut ex-wife out there, there's an intelligent and faithful second-chance love. You hit it on the head as usual. Great job!

Also, the comments on this one are pretty entertaining too. I think that the "they aren't cucks" comment is dead on. Good job, sir or ma'am, spotting the wannabe bulls who scream and cry because Hubby doesn't just roll over and accept his wife being a slut. You're right. They're definitely assholes. lol

Keep writing, Stang! I like most of your tales, even some of the RAACs. Glad this one wasn't one of those, though.

5 Big Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is a lot better than...

All the lame authors who can't write at all; that post disrespectful, man-hating, wannabe lesbian, cuckhold stories on here.

And, some of the comments that appear to be written by Brits or Aussies are laughable. Seriously, these must be by either wannabe "bulls" or, more likely pathetic little "cuckies"; you know the ones, that can't love or respect someone else, let alone themselves enough to be in an actual stable relationship. The stories that should really be posted in a fetish or BDSM category.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What a nicely told little story.

5 stars. I'm glad we learned early on what a skank Katie was. SS did not have as much Mustang stuff in the story. That's a good thing; although, I shouldn't complain bcs I have learned to skip those parts and not miss a beat of the real story. The only disconnect I noticed was some combination of parents kept her company, at least during the early part of Clint's absence. But, she certainly had Kyle around for great big chunks of time, and no one ever caught him in the house. Could have used some addl proofreading/editing.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Winter Magic

Wonderfully entertaining story. Thank you.

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Good Story

Thankfully there is something to read besides all the cuck drivel that's been the standard for the last few months. I always expect your stories to be more fable-like than reality based so the inconsistencies with real world geography and air traffic procedures don't bother me in the least. I do think it would have made a better story (as someone else mentioned) for the wife to follow through on her epiphany, dump idiot child Kyle, confess and apologize and then have the husband be faced with the dilemma of whether to stay with her or follow his heart.

In either case, it was, as always, a good read. As entertaining as they are, I hope you don't take the more idiot inspired feedback to heart. You're an excellent writer and I've appreciated the work you've posted here.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
so much to say

Stang you know that I normally give you five* 'cause your stories are usually PDG and definitely better tthan most. Now first off, ignore the flamers. When they put their own stories online we will have what to speak about. Till then, well you get the idea.

However, I have taken more than a few flying and ground classes, and as was pointed out you left more than a few glaring details out there. The beacons, the flight plans, the transponders that every single plane has. If a pilot has an emergency he would immediately hit 7777 which would in the words of my old sergeant major call in the world on them. If they were dlying ahead or througgh weather he (the pilot) would be in constant contact with ATC on both sides of the border. So unless the pilot was dead he would have declared emergency on that frequency if not on guard on the off chance that he lost contact with ATC. Now a pilot will also declare how many souls onboard just in case so that they know what and how many to look for.

Now Clint was taking Delilah to the cabins, and he aaid nothing to the other three about it and just let them walk off into the weather. At the least try to get the pilots wife to go with him if he didn't want to deal with loadmouth. But nothing, he just kept quiet. He also lets the two idiots to go into a plane that he smelled the fuel leaking and got out of as fast as he could but again not a word to anyone? Just saying, ok this is fiction but not the twilight zone.

As for the wife, I don't care how much she resents his job or even him, his plane goes down and no news coverage no weeping spouse? Her family and his left her alone with no support. But her lover could come and go and nobody but the old yenta (yiddish for gossiping old person as my neigbor says about her widowed tenant) from across the street sees him and doesn't say a word to anyone? No neighbors come by to give support?

Just giving you my honest opinion here for what it's worth. This story had such wonderful promise and I felt let down in a sense. The story was good, don't get me wrong even with the mistakes, but I just felt it needed alot more depth to it. It would have made it longer yes, maybe even into the novel stage but it really needed to be fleshed out more especially with this whole crash and all.

Now if y'all are still reading to the flamer who started making comments about Stangs family, & in particular his wife. Dude you need a life. Seriously, where I come from you have a poblem with someone insult him all you want, but you leave the spouse and or significant other and children out of it. There is no good reason to do or say anything against them. This is a work of fiction thay Stang took his own personal time to write, post, and allow you to read without asking you for anything in return except a rating. Now rate it a one or two if you want to. Hec he even allows you to leave comments hoping for constructive criticism and or kudos on a job well done. How do you repay him, by insulting his wife? Well here is a news flash, if you don't like it then say that. If you hate it then I have an idea for you, don't punish yourself, just don't read his stories anymore. Go to a library and check out a book. The story is as I stated EROTIC FICTION about cheating wives. So do what you will.

Stang, I thank you again for the offering, and I gave it a four, warts and all because I still like the story line. Maybe write a prequel or sequel?

As always,

Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm a few days late getting to reading this

but this is a the main reason I come to "loving wives" to read stories by authors like you and a handful of others that know how to write erotica. For instance, today, seven stories where posted and not one single one met my criteria of good reading. There are some on this site that claim only the swingers and willing cuckolds should be allowed to post in loving wives. As long as authors like you and others like you post in this category I will come back. You guys are the only reason to click on loving wives. Once you stop posting I have no reason to come back to a category that's been overrun by the swingers and cream eaters. Good story. Anything you write is better than 99% of the trash thrown into this category lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exactly

@ Anon Calm down yourself. Last year Laurel (owner of Literotica) planned to open Loving Wives to swingers and creampyeater willing cuckold stories only, but the REVOLT of the quality Authors changed the mind of Laurel. Quality Authors wanted to leave Literotica! Laurel did not forbid the sexual majority husband stories. Sexual majority husbands = Husbands Who do not like their wives have extramarital activity!

Now the cohabitation is the rule of the Loving Wives. So the sexual minority must learn to tolerate us............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Achievements

Dear Author Happy New Year and my congratulation to reach above 4.50 point at Loving Wives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I've read some of your other stories. Some I like - some not as much. This was a good story.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's the diagnosis for repetitive behaviors and restrictive interests?

There is nothing wrong with repetitive behaviors and restrictive interests if they make sense. SS06's stories about rich saintly husbands and dumb lazy wives have more holes than a fishing net, and while comments after comments have pointed this out to him, he's still on the looping tract. Few authors have posted as many stories as SS06, but most if not all of his stories are about the same thing. To many readers, the theme gets old after reading a few of SS06's stories, but imagine what it would take to writing all of those stories. Oh well, he's not hurting anybody besides spreading misogyny. For his mental health though, I hope that he would get tested for autistic disorder.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
hadn't heard

I have no clue who Laurel is, but the day they accept norhing but happy cuckold stories and eating strangers creampie stories, is the day I will be gone forever. Fucking pathetic pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My thoughts about the possibility of nothing but the cuck stories being allowed under this section would be for the writers to move to an other one such as romance since a lot of the time ones like SS06 write would also fit there as well even with the cheaters in them there is also a lot of romance in them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Romance

@ Anon one of definition of Loving Wives is extramarital fun! Why is not extramarital fun for a husband to find a better woman than his cheating wife? The definition of Loving Wives do not say only the cheating (extramarital wives) could be fun from the extramarital sex of the wives! The extramarital sex of the wives can be such effect the husband finds a better younger and more faithful next woman than the ex wife is!

In the cuckold stories the husbands enjoys their wives have extramarital affairs. What is the problem when the husbands enjoys better newer women with the consequence of the extramarital fun of his ex wife..................

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Fun entertainment.

Although your stories seem to follow a formula, they are entertaining. Some authors seem to attract a great deal of anonymous commentary. Fortunately, it is usually the best writers that get put further under scrutiny probably because expectations are rather lofty. I'm not reading these stories to formulate a cure for cancer; just a small distraction to my meager existence. Simply put, I think you're in the top ten on this site in this category and I enjoy your stuff. I appreciate your effort and enjoy your work immensely. So, thank you!

jackh1962jackh1962about 9 years ago
Not Romance

I just reread this story again and looked at the comments.You have missed the point that I was trying to make when I said that some of the writers could move their stories to romance instead of loving wives.Yes there is the cheating of the loving wives cat.,however previous commenters were talking about limiting loving wives to cuckold stories only,so I made the suggestion that some writers could move to other headings and still fit under the other headings,if it came down to that restriction as there is romance in addition to the cheating spouse aspect of the stories.Not all stories are an either/or thing.I have no problem with someone finding someone better after being cheated on,actually prefer it.Which is one reason why I like ss06's stories.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
This story always makes me laugh

I'm weird, sue me, but once you get into the hilarious relationship between the cheating slut and Kyle if you have any sense of humor at all then you simply can't help laughing yourself sick. The humor mostly revolves around bad things happening to poor dumb Kyle I'll admit, although you have to give at least a few laughs to the stupid cunt of a slut that would trade a good husband for a loser who really needs someone, anyone, to make his dreams of blowing up come true...by inserting that stick of dynamite as far up his stupid ass as possible then lighting the fuse. Kyle is so stupid if he was told that was his key to blowing up the stupid shit wouldn't even try to pull it out, he'd just stand there with a stupid smile on his stupid face until his stupid ass was finally blown to Hell.

I don't expect everyone to have my obviously warped sense of humor, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who laughs so hard they cry when reading this one. I love reading it every time, and have done so every time I work my way through this author's stories yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY GOOD

Loved it! Funny yet tragic, with all those lives lost in the crash! I love romance and there is that. Pleeeeeeeeze publish more here. Love you all! Bye .Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
You Did It Again!

Yes, another great story. This one had me laughing and laughing at the wife and the 'rapper' waiting to 'blow' out. It doesn't have to be BTB - the husband fairly took care of the ex - but the cheater did lose out. And the non-cheater did win big time. I like stories where the non-cheater ends up in a happier life. Thank you for a very funny story and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well written and with quite a bit of suspense as well--I enjoyed it very much

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Loved the story!!!!

Just one little question --- "As soon as he recognized me, he came over to talk. He, to my knowledge still has yet to blow up." Is "blow up" the real words you intended to use or is it a mistake and should be "grow up"?

Redhawk45Redhawk45over 7 years ago
Too long story.

I wish there were a way to find out story length. I like stories that lead to true love and reward for virtue. The story was not too long, it was just right!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Another Sweet Love Story

Masquerading as a Loving Wives tale. ;-) I grant you there was a cheating wife, but she's pretty much a minor character in the drama.

Love those full-figured women! (Married to one myself, and I love her to pieces!)

Loved it, thanks!

Quadman07Quadman07over 6 years ago
How old was Dee?

Dee was "At forty-seven years old" when they crashed. First child she was almost 48 years old then the second child was born at 48 or 49 years old. She was a little old to be having children. Why not make her age about the same as Clint?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
wow 49 old huh

and here I thought Janet Jackson having her first kid at 50 was bad.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How about you give up on life , anonymous ?

.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951about 5 years ago
Good One, as usual

Got a kick, out of picturing the, the 68 year old's foot up the punk's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cheating ...

... is rarely a rationale choice. So, why should anyone expect that some magical realization of the consequences by the cheater is ever going to happen.

Stang writes as he see it; he has terrific visual acuity.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Merry Christmas

Good Christmas for some

A good read

No crying and drunk over bitch cheating

No she shaved hair is not good it's great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG. !!!!!

Fantastic. Thank you

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Damn I miss Stang, even with

his weird Muscle Car wannabe Mustang crush lol.

Actually, he has me looking at them now as a complement to my Corvettes and Hellcat.

It's interesting as pretty much all of Stangs stories are Romances but they start off with a cheating wife. If it were that easy to replace a cheater, I don't think anyone would ever be sad for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

This is One of My Top Five Stories .. Keep up the Great work

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nice one.

Feel good stories where the cheating slut gets Karma is great!!!

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

So Odd

It is as though SS06 knows vaguely that there are things called emotions, possibly he got this uncertain knowledge from reading about emotions or reading stories by authors who can portray emotions. But he himself cannot do this, even under torture. The same "story", relentlessly repeated, without any real human emotion. Cartoonish imitation of emotion but no actual feeling. Very odd indeed.

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntover 3 years ago

Wooow Its a wonderful story

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
RAPPERS AND PLANE WRECKS DURING THE HOLIDAYS

those were accidents cheating is a year round activity. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
Thanks for the fun read

It was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

One of My top 5 Stories Here . Great Story By My Favorite Author Here .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What do have when you add K+K= 2 dumb cheating shit

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
probably the best story you have written so far. 5 for you

I liked this story a lot. Please add more.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Great story. Thoroughly enjoyed this read! Thanks

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful imaginative well written story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous