Christmas in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

In the light of one of the flashlights, I examined her ankle. It was swollen. I gently felt the ankle and didn't feel any major differences between it and the undamaged one. I wrapped the ankle with an ace bandage from one of the medical kits. Then I pulled her legs apart so I could check out her knee.

"I was wondering when you'd get around to that," she said. "Do you want me to take my skirt off to make it easier?"

"I was trying to see if your knee was as bad as your ankle," I said.

"So you don't like my legs?" she smirked.

"Of course I do ... I mean no ... I ... I ... Your legs are fine. I just wanted to see if your knee was injured," I stammered.

Her face was smiling at me. As she shook her head. "Where are we? Where did we get all of this stuff? I'm still a little chilly but not freezing anymore. Clint, you're a life saver," she said.

I had her hold the flashlight while I examined her knee. Unlike her ankle, the knee wasn't swollen; it was only bruised. Judging from sprains that I'd had while running and doing other sports, I estimated that the knee would be better in three to four days. The ankle would need a week before she could put any weight on it.

Delilah was yawning and had slipped out of her jacket. Seeing her in only the blouse, reminded me of just how well endowed she was.

I gave her a can of juice, and she began to sip it as I added another log to the fire. I estimated that we'd need a few more during the night if we wanted to stay warm, so I set my watch to alarm in three hours.

"I just wish we had a little something to put in this juice," she said. "After what we've been through, we deserve it."

I went back to the pack and put it all outside on the front porch. The food was wrapped in plastic packs so even if any animals could get over the fence I didn't think they could smell it. I took a small liquor bottle in with me.

I walked over to the sofa and took Delilah's can of orange juice. I poured the vodka into it and handed it back. Then I took off my shoes, grabbing a blanket from the pile and stretched out in front of the fire.

"Uh unh, Cowboy. Get up here on this sofa with me," she said. "I promise I won't take advantage of you in your sleep. We need each other's body heat to stay warm."

A few moments later, I was lying on the big comfy sofa with her, under a blanket, in front of a gently burning fire, while the snow piled up outside. As I drifted off to sleep due to my exhaustion, I wondered how the loud-mouthed asshole and his group were faring.

* * * * * *

Katie

Morning came and with it, Kyle showed back up in my room. He was naked and pointing downward at his dick. "Okay, whatever," I said. The next thing I knew he was trying to fuck me to death. As he hammered away at me, my mind was on other things. Two days after Thanksgiving meant it was near the end of the month. That meant that Kyle's rent was due. And since I hadn't given him any money, he was trying to make his rent.

Normally, mindless, emotionless sex was what I expected from him. However, again that morning my mind was somewhere else. It was a Saturday Morning so the office was closed. But as if to show exactly how much we had in common; the phone rang.

"Kyle get the fuck off of me," I sneered. "I have to get the phone."

I reached over to the table beside the bed and snatched the phone just in time to prevent it from going to voicemail.

"Hi Katie, this is Frank," he said. My heart lurched. "Have you heard from Clint?"

"Nope," I said. "I haven't."

"Look Katie, I hated to send him out of town on such short notice, especially during the Thanksgiving holiday, but you know I think of Clint like a son. And when a father has an idea, his son is supposed to make it happen. Someday when I leave the business to him, it'll all be worth it." I almost went into shock.

Clint was always telling people that someday he'd be running things. But I think he thought that he would be a manager or the managing president, not that the business would be his.

"But what about your daughter," I asked.

"I love my daughter," he said. "I'm going to leave her all of my personal assets. She'll be very rich, but it's taken me a lifetime to build my business. Sally would just sell it. So I'm giving her my money, but I'm giving the business to someone who loves it as much as I do. Maybe one of your kids could have it next. Hopefully a son who's named after me ... that was a hint. But please don't tell Clint any of that. Anyway if he calls you, tell him to call me immediately."

"I will Frank, but do you have any idea why the hell he hasn't called either of us?" I asked.

"I've spoken to those Canadian guys on the phone a few times. Those guys are workaholics and our Thanksgiving isn't a holiday there. If Clint met with them yesterday as soon as he got off of the phone, they probably had meetings right through dinner and into the morning. Clint probably figured that he could get the business out of the way and come home to you sooner," he said. "With luck, he could already be flying home now. I sent him on a private business jet and ..."

"Frank, I have another call," I said interrupting him. "I'll have him call you ASAP. And the first boy will be named Frank. Shit, if it's a girl her name will be Frankie."

As soon as I hung up the phone, I turned to Kyle. "Hit the bricks. I think Clint is on his way home," I said.

"But what about ... " he began.

"Kyle, do you want to have your dick sucked again or do you want your rent money," I asked.

"Why can't I have both," he whined. "I love you so much. My new song is all about you. It's called 'Why you gots ta be so cold?"

I burst out laughing. "Kyle, I know a lot of black people and none of them actually talk like that," I said. I wrote him a check and then gathered his clothes together and pushed him out of the door, still trying to hide my laughter. It could have been worse. He could have tried to perform it for me.

I cleaned the house like a woman possessed. I had to wipe out any trace of Kyle's presence before Clint got home. It was just like him to try to work all night, just so he could get back to me.

Another thing going through my mind was the fact that Frank was going to leave his business to us. We'd be millionaires. Our retirement would be spent traveling the world and living in luxury. I decided to start working on those kids as soon as Clint got back.

Later that evening, Frank called again. I told him that I still hadn't heard from Clint. "Katie, Honey, I have some bad news for you," he said.

"He called you?" I asked excitedly. "When is he coming home?"

"Katie, the plane never landed," he said. "It disappeared somewhere between Detroit and Buffalo Gap."

I was in shock. I was barely able to focus on what he was saying.

"We don't know that anything bad has happened," he said. "If there had been an accident or the plane had crashed we'd have heard about it. We just have to be patient and wait for news."

I called his parents and mine and told them what was going on. For the first week, I sat by the phone around the clock. Our parents, either Clint's or mine were always with me. Frank called every day. After a week, life went back to normal. I was still in contact with the American and Canadian authorities but there was no news.

It was then that Kyle dropped by to visit. He obviously only came back because he needed more money, but I didn't care. I was tired of being alone.

Kyle told me that he had missed me. He told me that he loved me, and a week was too long for us to be apart. He claimed to have written several more songs about me. I didn't care I was just glad to have something to focus on besides wondering where my husband was.

Kyle was with me when they discovered the plane. The plane had broken up into three or four pieces when it hit the ground. There had been multiple fires and explosions either in the air or on the ground after the impact.

They had been checking through the company's computer systems to find out how many passengers were on the plane that day. Due to last minute bookings, there was no actual way of knowing. Clint was one of those last minute bookings. We showed the authorities the receipt that Frank had, which had the flight info on it, as proof that Clint had been on the plane.

The official flight list only showed thirteen passengers on it. But if the last minute fares had actually shown up and were on the plane, there could have been fifteen passengers or twenty people if you included the flight crew and two stewardesses.

If you included the body on the ground near one of the pieces of the plane, there were fifteen bodies. The authorities were of course hoping that was it. Fifteen, official fares, fifteen bodies. That way, they could wrap it all up in a neat little package. There would still be the DNA to identify, but things would basically be over.

I cried for three straight days. Kyle was with me the whole time. I no longer cared who saw him.

Two days later, all hell broke loose. They found, purely by accident something that made them reopen the search. One of the crews driving in to help investigate the crash was a Canadian company north of the crash site. On their way to the sight, they stumbled on three bodies. Two of the bodies were men; the third was a woman. The woman wore a jacket with the airline's logo on it.

From all indications, the three had survived the crash and had frozen to death trying to walk to safety. The nearest town was more than a hundred miles away. It was a stupid effort. They would never have made it.

One of the men died with his mouth open, as if he was still talking as death took him. Frank and I drove up to the site to identify the bodies. We had already seen all of the bodies except for the ones that were horribly burned and would need DNA to identify them.

None of the bodies were Clint's.

That night after we had sex, Kyle asked me when we'd get the check from the insurance company.

* * * * * *

Clint

I awoke the next morning and realized that the fire had gone out. My arm, the one with the watch on it, was under Delilah. That explained why I hadn't heard it.

My morning hard on was pressed into Delilah's ass. Both of my arms were around her. It was an extremely intimate position, and I felt guilty immediately.

"Delilah, wake up," I said.

"I'm awake," she answered cheerfully.

"We have to get up," I said.

"No we don't. I'm warm, and I'm comfortable. Why should I go anywhere?" She asked. She turned and looked at me. Her blue-green eyes were incredible. Our faces were so close together that it took everything I had not to kiss her.

"Give me one reason that we need to get up?" she asked.

"Breakfast," I said.

"Okay ... That's a good one," she said. "Do we actually have breakfast?"

I nodded. "And lunch and dinner too; if we're careful and eat two meals a day and have snack foods like chips or peanuts for lunches, I'd estimate that we have enough food to last for more than a week. I think your ankle will have healed by then. If no one has found us by then. We'll both walk back to the plane and get more."

"That sounds like a plan to me," she said. "Let's eat."

I remade the fire and used the grate that was already there to warm up the heat n serve meals. There were even a few dishes in the kitchen.

After breakfast, I explored the cabin. There was a sleeping loft that was reachable by a ladder, but it was too far away from the fireplace to be useful. There was no other source of heat in the cabin. So it looked like we'd be sleeping in front of the fire.

I was about to go to the other cabins to explore them, when I discovered that we were snowed in. I spent the rest of the day talking to Delilah.

Although the conversations were purely superficial, the growing intimacy between us couldn't be denied. Delilah seemed to enjoy teasing me and testing my limits. We would be talking about the most innocent subjects, when she would just level those blue-green eyes at me and say, "You like me don't you?"

Or just when I was telling her that I had to fight my way through the snow to bring in more firewood before we ran out, she really got to me.

"It's freezing out there," she declared.

"I know," I said. "But I can't let you get cold."

"You really can't," she said innocently. "When I get cold my nipples stand straight up like bullets. They were doing that this morning too, when I was rubbing my ass against your dick before you woke up." I turned so red that she laughed at me. I plunged right out into the snow just to get away from her.

I made several trips and stacked enough firewood just inside of our doorway to keep us warm for a couple of days. Delilah just smiled at me.

"Are ya cold," she asked.

"Not really," I said.

"I guess it worked," she said. "I got you a little heated up so you wouldn't get cold while you got wood for us." Then she just started laughing for no reason.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You got wood FROM me, so you could get wood FOR me," she laughed.

I went out on the porch and grabbed the blanket with all of our food in it. I let her look over our choices for dinner. She picked meat loaf, and I picked a chicken parmesan that looked really good on the package.

After dinner, I took one of the bottles of water and used it to wash our dishes, using some soap I found in the kitchen under the sink. I was glad that we had the sink. It would have been so much better though if we had running water.

"I haven't gotten off of my ass all day, except for hopping over to the back door to use that porta potty," she said. "But I'm exhausted. Are you coming to bed?"

I hesitated. "Come on Clint," she said. "It's getting dark and we have nothing else to do. So throw a couple of logs on the fire and come get under this blanket with me."

We had a really good talk before we fell asleep. Delilah told me her life story, and she didn't hold anything back this time.

I was totally wrong about her. She wasn't what she seemed at all. Her father had been a store owner. He raised her to be a good girl. She married her high school sweetheart when they turned eighteen. He joined the army, and they decided to hold off on having kids until he left the service and went to college. He re-upped for another tour of duty to max out his military benefits. Things were looking good for them. They had bought a house and started to prepare for his impending return to civilian life.

David had always been a very gentle, yet protective man. He was funny, shy, and very committed to both her and his country. He was as clumsy as they come though and couldn't dance to save his ass. He was always tripping over something or stepping on her feet whenever they tried to dance. She wore a beautiful dress with steel-toed work shoes under it to their senior prom. And they danced or tried to the whole night long. Just before he took her home, with her parents' permission, he asked her to marry him. She had loved him with all of her heart and was sure that he felt the same.

He'd fallen in love with her mind before her body developed. And even though her body wasn't the ideal type for people of their age, he never faltered. When she sat home wishing she was taller and thinner, he just laughed and told her how glad he was that she wasn't.

The day before he was due to come home for good, he tripped and fell one last time. The wire he'd tripped over made sure that he never got up again. She was devastated. The chunky, happy-go-lucky girl with the world on a string, who loved planting flowers and dreamed of being a mom, never returned. She moved back in with her parents after selling the house.

It took her almost four years to get over his death enough to function. At twenty-eight years old, she got her first job as a waitress for a local restaurant. She became a good waitress over the next few years, but she never got used to the rude comments some of the customers made about her body, especially her breasts. They had seemingly never stopped growing.

Some of the men were all too obvious in what they wanted. They even tried tricking her. They bet her all kinds of money that her breasts weren't real.

"How am I supposed to prove they are," she asked.

"Let me feel them," said one man. "Once you prove they're real; I'll give you the money."

There was a strip club down the street from the restaurant. The owner and several of the girls were customers. She was offered a chance to dance in the club for four times the money she made at the restaurant and turned it down.

She wasn't comfortable with the idea of showing off her body. A couple of years later, the owner had a side business. He had a web site that featured a lot of his strippers. At first, the site had been a big money maker but over the last few years he'd noticed that the trend was away from the stripper type. Men had gotten bored with looking at bone thin blondes with big fake boobs. Most of the men he spoke to were more interested in seeing women who looked like the real girl next door.

John Q. Public wanted to jack off to girls with big natural breasts and fatter more rounded asses. There was something really nasty about seeing an average looking woman taking it all off. Her supposed flaws only added to her beauty.

If it hadn't been for the fact that her father had gotten really sick and her mom needed help with his medical bills, she never would have done it. However, she was a big success from the very beginning.

She got a camera with a wireless remote and took all of the photos herself in the privacy of her own home. Within a few weeks, she quit the restaurant. She, for some reason, needed for me to know that she had never done boy/girl porn or had sex on camera. She had also not once done girl/girl porn. The only things she did were to post a new set of photos of herself in various stages of undress every week.

She posted several teaser pics that anyone could see and far racier pictures that you had to buy a membership to her site to see. She made a very generous living but always expected the bottom to drop out of the market or for men to lose interest in her body type. In the past few years, she had begun doing requests. A customer could suggest poses they wanted her to see or things they wanted her to wear. She got a lot of money for those. She had also begun doing videos. Again, all of her photos and videos were solo.

Her father passed away a few years ago, and her mother followed in a remarkably short time after. It left her with no close relatives and no relatives at all except for the aunt she had just visited. It also left her with a hole in her heart.

Over the years, she'd met lots of men, purely for business, but she had never dated any of them. She became an expert at turning a man on. And using sexual innuendos and flirting was a big part of her arsenal. The funny thing about it was that she had only one sexual partner since David had died. Tachi took care of all of her needs. So if she got too horny after a photo session, Tachi got her off.

She became an expert at figuring out in an instant what people wanted from her. And also in keeping herself closed off from people who only wanted to use her.

"In a lot of ways, you remind me of David, Clint," she told me, as we snuggled together on the sofa. "You have that same shyness and that same protective nature about you. And when you talk to me, you actually look me in the eye, not in the tits. But if I look at you directly, you shy away."

"And you really do like me," she said. "I know you're married, and the boy scout in you won't let you take what I want to give you. But I want you so badly that I won't stop trying."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers
123456...8