Christmas in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began that slow rubbing and stroking that I loved so much. If the world was going to end, that was the way I would want to go out.

"Clint, if someone decides to fuck me during the night, please wake me up so I can enjoy it," I said sleepily. "No one but us would ever know."

He started stroking my hair and then he kissed me on my neck again. "Good night, Delilah ," he whispered.

* * * * * *

Clint

Delilah. I had never known anyone like her. Before meeting her I was so sure of everything. I was confident in both my life and my ridiculous concepts of morality and fidelity. She was like a drug. My thoughts were constantly foggy around her. It just seemed like the lines between what was right and what was good were always blurred.

She had single handedly injected not only many shades of gray into my black and white world, but reds and blues and yellows and greens. In fact she had introduced me to colors that I never knew existed.

Although it was wrong as hell, I was hoping above all hopes that it suddenly started to snow like never before. I wanted a blizzard of epic proportions to hit shortly after we got to the plane. I wanted us to have to scramble like mad to get back here after we had grabbed enough food for another week or even longer.

As she slumbered away in my arms, I wanted nothing more than to hold her like that for the longest time.

Somehow during the night, she had rolled over until we were belly to belly as it were. Those colossal pillows of hers were pressed against my chest. Her nipples were so hard that they pressed into my flesh through my shirt.

The front of my pants were wet and sticky and it seemed as if there was a mixture of juices, hers mostly but I may have ejaculated during the night from the contact with what was probably going to be the hottest, wettest pussy I never fucked. I wondered again what it would feel like to to stick my dick into a vagina that had only been used a handful of times. And even those handful of times had been nearly a lifetime ago.

It had probably tightened up to the point where I could barely penetrate it.

I found both of my hands had wrapped themselves around her waist and we're currently gripping the softest ass I had ever felt.

Before this, I thought that Katie's tight muscular ass was a work of art. Was it possible for my tastes in what was and wasn't sexy to have changed so rapidly?

As much as I loved Katie, the choice between fucking her and the body I held in my arms so desperately at that moment would probably not go the way I had always thought.

Delilah had sworn that no one would ever know. Should I just once give in to something that was just a little bad? Why, in fact, would it be bad? It would make both Delilah and me, blissfully happy, so how could it be bad? Happiness was supposedly a good thing. Two people happy and no one hurt. It sounded like a good thing all the way around.

But it was just like most tempting things. It was like drugs or liquor or a thousand other things that are extremely pleasurable but in the end are simply not good for you. As much as I wanted it, in the long run it would only cause problems for me. There really are no secrets left in the world. Nothing can ever be hidden forever. Sooner or later Katie might find out and she would be hurt. I could sacrifice a bit of temporary happiness to guard my marriage.

As I looked at her face, even with no make up, her lips were as pink as a rose. I imagined that they would taste like the freshest strawberries. I imagined those beautiful blue green eyes that were currently hidden behind her eyelids.

I saw again those huge breasts. I wondered what it would feel like to suck on them. She was in her forties, but she, especially in these times, wasn't too far out of her child bearing years. If we were quick, I could plant a baby in her. The funny thing about it was that I could almost see my child nursing on one of those huge udders. The nasty part of me saw me sucking the other as he or she fed.

What the fuck was going through my mind. I never had thoughts like that about Katie. Shit, I hated Katie's tits even after the boob job. They looked great and felt like shit. It was like something she did to impress other women.

It was becoming light in the cabin and we needed to get going, although I really didn't want to. Delilah was still out of it. Did I dare? Perhaps just a sample for memory's sake. Shit, why would it matter? We would probably end up back here in a few hours. But it would be better that she didn't know. She would be trying even harder to tempt me. I just wanted one little suck.

I lowered my head and then detoured. I pressed my lips not on that big titty, but on those soft strawberry lips. They parted and her tongue sought mine immediately. It seemed as if we kissed for hours but it couldn't possible have lasted that long.

"I knew it," she said.

"It was just an innocent goodbye kiss until you started sucking my tongue," I snapped.

"Go ahead and lie to yourself," she smirked. "I've been awake for a long time. You just told me everything I needed to know."

"Like what?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to take advantage of you. It was just a kiss."

"Take advantage of me," she laughed. "I told you, you could fuck me. I wanted you to do it. You just told me something completely different." Her smile could have lit up the entire forest.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later ... Maybe!" she said.

We left the sofa. I went to wash my face and rinse my mouth with some bottled water. I dabbed the front of my pants with the water and soap while she laughed at me. My intention was to let the wet area dry while I stood in front of the fire while making what could be our last breakfast. At least that way I wouldn't have to walk around smelling like dried pussy juice.

She made a huge production number of putting her clothes on, she dragged her panties slowly over those thick legs. I could imagine being squeezed between them while I fucked the cowboy shit out of her. In my daydream, she would be begging me to fuck her harder and faster.

She put her huge sturdy looking bra on backwards so she could fasten what appeared to be at least four hooks. Then she turned it around and lifted the cups over her breasts. They were not only huge, but very symmetrical. They were probably the most beautiful tits I had ever seen.

She flipped the cups back down and squeezed her tits together in my direction, as if she was teasing me one last time.

Then she pulled the skirt up and put her blouse back on. She left it open. She probably did it to keep teasing me.

An hour later, we were both covered in my makeshift ponchos. We each also had another blanket draped over our heads and shoulders. We held hands as we walked through the gate in the general direction we had come from so many days before. I swear it seemed like only a few hours before that we had arrived here in the midst of a driving storm. But that morning the sun was out and I could hear sounds in the forest around us.

The ground was damp from the melting snow. Delilah seemed to glow as we walked along. It had taken me almost two hours to walk the distance dragging Delilah and our belongings on the makeshift sledge. Of course, I had been exhausted and dragging more than my weight through the dark and blinding snow with barely and idea of where I was going.

It took us less than an hour to find our way back to the tail section of the plane. It seemed to be undisturbed by either animals or people.

"Oh ... Damn," smiled Delilah. Her smile was so bright it looked as if she had swallowed the sun. "I guess you're not going to be rescued." Her voice dripped sarcasm.

"What do you mean 'I'M' not going to be rescued?" I asked. "Weren't you coming too?"

"YOU, need to be rescued from ME," she smirked. "One more night on that couch and we'll be fucking like bunnies. You have no idea."

"Well I have a couple of ideas," I said back, clearly as happy as she was although I didn't want to admit it."

"I am not fucking you until we get back home," she said folding her arms across her chest.

"Delilah, Honey, look at the sky," I said. She looked up.

"What?" she asked.

"It appears that you're going to get your wish," I said. " look at those clouds I'd estimate that we have only an hour or two at best before it starts snowing again. We have to quickly grab as much food and whatever else we can get and then we have to drag it back ... Did you call the cabin HOME?" she nodded shyly.

"Well let's get busy," I said, slapping her on her ass. "We have to grab food and water and head home."

"We should get a lot more of those little liquor bottles," she said. "I may have to get you drunk."

Maybe it was the fact that the last time I'd been in this section of the plane it had been dark. But it felt different. It felt as if some things had been moved. I chalked it up to animals. It was still very cold out and the food was in a metal refrigeration unit that would have stayed cold .

We had placed a blanket on the ground and were dropping all kinds of food and supplies on it. Delilah had found a purse that must've belonged to one of th stewardesses or a female passenger. She dropped several cosmetic items and lipstick in the pile.

"What the hell is that for?" I laughed. "You don't need that stuff. You're beautiful just the way you are."

"Oh my God, listen to that flattery," she laughed. "If you're so desperate to get between my legs you should have done it while you had the chance."

"But I ..." I stammered.

"Oh, so now it's my butt," she laughed. "And all of this time I thugh you were fixated on something else." She turned around and wiggled her butt at me.

"Hey, you two. Get away from there!" yelled a voice from outside of the plane.

"You're disturbing evidence," he said. A chunky officious looking man, obviously an investigator of some sort marched up into the plane stating angrily at us.

"How the fuck are we supposed to figure out how this God damned plane went down, if people like you keep moving all of this shit around," he screamed. "That's it. Look at all of this stuff. Are you some sort of grave robbers? Fucking people Fucking died here. And I'm supposed to figure all of this shit out. I have to do it practically by myself too. The idiots they have me to work with are dumber than trained monkeys. Shit, I'd rather have the fucking monkeys."

He looked around at what we'd done and got even redder. "You've fucked everything up!" he screamed. "How am I ...? That's it you're under arrest. Get those cops in here now!" he screamed again. "How am I supposed to figure this shit out?"

"You could just ask us," I said quietly.

"You mean you remember where all of this shit was?" he smiled.

"No asshole," yelled Delilah. "We were on the fucking plane! Go on arrest us. You'll look even more ridiculous and unprofessional than you already do. Some investigator. You had a chance to be a hero and now you're just going to look like a jerk!"

"Uhm, what's your name?" he asked me.

"Clint, don't tell him shit!" yelled Delilah.

"You're Clinton Conners," he screamed. "You're on the list!" He was jumping up and down like a kid who needed to pee badly.

"Hey guys," he screamed. "Call that chopper in. I'm a hero. I found the only survivors. I rescued them single handedly!"

"Sit down," he told us. "After what you've been through. You must be tired and hungry. The chopper will be here in a few minutes. I'm a hero."

"You're an asshole," spat Delilah. "And we're not getting on anything that leaves the God damned ground. I'm not even getting into a truck that sits too high above the road."

"Why is she pissed at me?" he asked. "She should be kissing my ass. I rescued her!"

"I don't think she wanted to be rescued," I said. "I think she had plans for the evening."

Less than ten minuts later we were holding hands in the back of a forest ranger's jeep as the small began to fall.

"You were wrong," she said. "We didn't have two hours. We'd have had to haul all of that food back home through the snow." She squeezed my hand tightly. "I wish we were hauling all of that food back home through the snow."

An hour later we were driving through the streets of a fairly modern Canadian city. There were all kinds of people who wanted to ask us questions. I called Frank.

"Clint, buddy, I knew you were too tough to let a little thing like a plane crashing stop you," he said. "I'll reschedule your meeting for first thing in the morning. You can come home, right afterwards. Katie has been going out of her mind. All of this shit is killing her. I'm gonna call her and tell her you're okay."

"Frank, don't tell her," I said. "I want to surprise her. It'll be like when those guys come home from the war and surprise their families."

"Whah?" he said.

"Frank if you tell Katie that they found me, she'll insist that I come home immediately. There won't be a meeting."

"Shit, okay, Pal. Have it your way," he said. "I won't say a thing."

They rented an SUV for Delilah. She refused to get on a plane. She also wanted to get home to Michigan. It was strange, we both lived in the same state. I had to wait around for a couple of days before I could leave. I had to go to the meetings with the Canadians, then I was flying home on a commercial flight.

I insisted on seeing her off. "It's no big deal," she said. "We had a great adventure, and I have one hell of a secret."

"Which is?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about?" she said. "But I have a couple of questions for you."

"Okay, shoot," I said.

"What were you thinking about while you were staring at my tits that last morning while you thought I was asleep?" she asked.

"I ... I ...!" I stuttered.

"Don't even bother, dummy," she smirked. "I'm pretty sure I already know. But since you won't tell me, I won't tell you my secret. But I will ask you another question. If you figure out the answer to my question, you'll know my secret. If you still can't figure it out. Maybe you should ask your wife."

"What's the question?" I asked.

"What kind of man, who is squeezing a woman's naked breasts, while he's dreaming about sucking on them, passes right over those same tits and chooses to kiss her on her mouth instead?" she asked. Then she gave me one of those Delilah smiles. Just as I was about to say something, she grabbed me around my neck and kissed me really hard. Then she got in her rented truck and drove away without even bothering to look back.

I couldn't believe that she was just driving out of my life. Somehow it just seemed wrong. But maybe ... Maybe she had the right idea. Maybe what we had shared in that cabin was just as she'd described it. We had a great adventure. We had a lot of secret memories that we could never share with anyone. We had something to keep us warm when we thought about it, but those memories could ruin our lives. Maybe they were best left as just that ... Memories and nothing more. Maybe what we thought we had was based on two people ... strangers really, who were thrown together under the worst of conditions and had allowed mutual dependency to seem like more.

I know for my part, it sure did seem like the pain of a first puppy love. It seemed like I had looked through the halls of my school and found a creature so unlike any other in my existence that she seemed alien and ultra attractive. And just like the pain of those intense first loves, there seemed to be a dull ache in my heart now that she had gone.

Puppy love, that was all it was. Shit, did anyone ever truly get over that first love? Nope, we really fucking never do. We remember her until our dying breath, though we eventually marry someone far more practical and therefore more real.

So now I had to put away all of those impractical thoughts and feelings and return to my far more real, although less satisfying life. Time to say goodbye to colors and shades of gray. Life was after all black and white.

Forging a deal with the Canadians was a piece of cake. I got even better terms than I ever expected. After all there was a deal to be made. They wanted to make parts and we wanted to have parts made. It was only a question of money. It seemed like such a trivial thing after enduring days where the question was survival.

I flew straight home after that on a plane that almost a city block long that could have seated everyone who lived on my street easily. I looked around myself and found no distractions. It was a plane full of black and white people with no colors or shades of gray in the mix. When I say black and white people I don't mean that literally, although there were black people and white people and Hispanic people and other races as well. It's simply a case where none of those people were very interesting. At least not to me.

The most interesting thing I found during my trip didn't come until the end. I hit the parking lot and my face errupted in a smile as I saw my Mustang. Although my smile quickly faded when I paid the bill for parking her for that long period of time. I got in and she started right up. Fortunately there was no snow, because I was sure that my little pony would have balked at a trip home through the icy whiteness. My car had never seen snow. Shit, except for when I washed it, my car had never been wet.

I charged my iPhone in the car during the drive home. I was happy to find that my phone began to function as soon as it had power again. All of the messages that I had missed while I had no cell service downloaded from the cloud into my phone. There were calls from both my parents and my in-laws. And of course lots of tearful calls wondering where I was from Katie.

I was sure that they would all be glad to see me again and we'd have lots of time to talk about my experiences. At least about the things I could actually tell them. I didn't think telling them about Delilah would be a good idea. I was sure my voice would give away my feelings for her and that would prove unwise.

I decided to record a video of the tearful and joyful moment that Katie first saw me so we could relive it with our parents. I knew that she was going to be surprised nearly into a catatonic state to see her presumed dead husband returned to her.

I turned my key in the lock so softly that I couldn't hear it. And slipped the door open. I didn't see her anywhere in the house. At least not on the first floor. But there was an odd thumping sound coming from the second floor. With iPhone in hand I crept stealthily up the stairs ready to surprise my loving wife but I was the one who was surprised. The door to our bedroom was wide open and there on our bed was Katie. She was lying flat on her back while some younger guy who was wearing a bunch of fake gold chains humped away at her.

My iPhone, primed to record the joyous moment of our reunion clicked away recording hi definition video of the ... Joyous? ... Event.

They were so busy doing what they were doing that they hadn't noticed me standing in the doorway less than eight feet away from them. I doubt that they'd have noticed a heard of elephants.

I watched as the guy flipped her over and Katie just complied. I wondered if she had lookd that bored while we were having sex. Had she ever been that skilled an actress with me. I had known her and been married to her probably since Mr. Fake Jewelry there, had been wearing diapers, so I was better at reading her. Katie was just trying to get it over with.

Another thought occurred to me, as I watched. Why was I not upset. I watched the scene on the bed play out like I was watching it on TV. I really should have been more upset shouldn't I?

But there I was watching a guy try to shove his dick up my wife's ass and it was as if I was watching a bad porno feed on the Internet and trying to decide if I should switch to a different video. It didn't affect me in the least. After all the couple on the bed was in black and white and I preferred my sex to be in color.

1...345678