All Comments on 'Christmas Interrupted'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 7 years ago
Great story

A very well told and paced story and I am not just talking about the sex.

I hope you will write other chapters.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
five stars +

Well written with the pace good enough to keep the reader (me) interested.

Another chapter would be welcome - if not more than one - to indicate how they worked out their situation once they returned home and to college.

Give us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really good

Would be good to get the sisters point of view after being stuck in a motel with dad, wink wink nudge nudge.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

This was a perfect story. Not too many descriptive words about body parts that come with sex.

Please have a summer cabin story

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 7 years ago
More please

Fantastic story but like the other comments rherehave to be other chapters ovee the college years thanksgiving summer break etc lets see them become a real couple please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a present

I Think this story does fine as a stand alone, but I could really apreciate a follow up .

Would be interesting to see if dad and sister develop into a continuation of this or a tale of their own

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS WAS JUST SO WICKED A SENTENCE YOU GARNER A 5th STAR

So good.

<Mom twisted out of my arms, and flashed me a wicked grin. She grabbed her dress, and lifted it. Her bush came into view, just briefly, before she dropped the fabric again.>

latin_loverlatin_loverover 7 years ago
Bravo!

A perfect stand-alone story and a great Christmas entry. Perfectly paced, with great descriptive language and thoroughly believable characters. The development of the relationship between mother and son, leading up to the sex, was handled perfectly,and the sex itself was well-written, erotic without descending into pure porn. I love that you handled the aftermath realistically as well, with questions and doubts on the minds of both mother and son. Bringing the father and sister along to move the plot to the conclusion was excellent as well. I love how realistically uncertain the ending was - the mother uncertain about the status of her marriage but still optimistic about working things out, the both of them looking toward the future where the son would be going to college, adding another layer of uncertainty to the relationship.

It was thoroughly enjoyable. I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why no anal :(

I was so excited when she had the little jar of coconut oil in the bedroom. Too bad. Otherwise, a fantastic read :) thanks!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

A good wanker. Merry Boinkmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2 Please!!

Absolutely loved it!!! I can see you continuing this story with a second part.

I'd also be interested to know if there's more to the father and daughters story, like maybe she also knows about the mom and dad situation and helps out her father.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

Very well written! An excellent story! I hope it continues! Thank you!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Good

Very good start and could grew into another chapter easly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely loved this little tale of mother son love. Your descriptions of the mothers soft and curvy body and teardrop shaped breasts helped me visualize this sexy milf. I loved the descriptions of the son with his hard cock leading the way crawling atop his dear sweet mother as she spreads her mature thighs and surrenders her body to her son. There were so many great sex scenes you delivered on but the fact that in every one of them the son thrusts his bare cock into his mothers pussy and fills her with his seed was terrific. The end sequence of the son pressing his mother up against the kitchen wall...dad had barely left the driveway when mommy's panties are dropped to the floor and still clothed the son moves to take his lover again. The raw animalistic hear there would be as the son thrusts his manhood into his mother, gropes her breasts beneath her sweater and finally grunts his orgasm into her ear as he fills his mother with his seed. This mother and son are now addicted to the incest orgasm and will hump away at every opportunity.

The one question I had concerning this story was the time you spent developing the dad and sisters characters. Will there be a part two where we see these to become lovers as well? Will there be an opportunity for the son to get his mother pregnant? Great story thanks for the "hard" work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Questions (& a request)

Is Mom pregnant?

Or will she yet?

Thanks for a great read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Very hot! Another chapter with Mom going to the son's college for more fun and games would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super Hot

Need to get sis next and a 3 some with sis and mom.

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Very hot mom/son story!

I would definitely love another chapter or two. I wonder if Dad is getting it on with Lydia? He seemed real anxious to get back to the hotel.

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
5 stars

Excellent holiday tale. Thank you for writing.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing.

ParkierParkierover 7 years ago
One Thing Missing...

You could've found a way to have a family orgy before everyone left the cabin.

Reb1861Reb1861over 7 years ago

keep this one going. i want to know what happens with everyone. does his parents get a divorce? and they move in together? and i am wondering was dad an daughter fucking back at hotel?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

Just loved this story. I too would love to see another chapter or two. This is too good to just leave it where it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Father and daughter

That would be a great 2nd part telling their miss fortunes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good reading

When Mom says "Wow" at seeing her son's naked body, I'd hope he has a bit of chest hair for her to see as well. At twenty he can be a very mature, attractive young man with a light dusting of chest hair. Would love to see mom explore his whole body!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Good Story, deserves a sequel or series

Good characters. Hot sex. Unresolved plot.

Mom will give her ass to her son. The son will find out about the affair between Dad and his sister. Brother and sister should have sex and plan ways to save their parent's marriage.

Then, I would like to see the Son cuckold Dad. And if bisexual action between mom and daughter is included (and it probably will be), I hope you consider some sexual contact between son and father as well.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
NO on father/dau

I don't know why I like the incest, but I detest dad/dau. I dump those stories as soon as dad is mentioned...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue

Awesome! You should continue with how they preced at home!

JMH12JMH12about 7 years ago
Father Daughter

I agree there should totally be a story about Brian and Lydia and then a final one when both couples catch each other. Great story and interesting theme. Great job.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 7 years ago
Just read it again...

...and have to say that it is one of my favourite stories on Lit (or anywhere for that matter). Long may you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

She should let her son make her pregnant and have sex with his sister get her pregnant too.

NormCastleNormCastleover 6 years ago
content

I am content to let their situation grow to wherever it is going....but why all this talk constantly by some of pregnancy...is that the only reason in some minds, to have sex ? People have been known to have more sex in love, than getting knocked up..this is one small reason I don't reply to most comments...it gets disgusting after awhile.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Out of nowhere

This is a beautifully written story, particularly as we get towards the end. But I find the lead-up wildly implausible. The son initially seems to have no sexual/romantic feelings for his mother -- he's not even looking forward to the alone-time with her -- but out of nowhere she gives him a blowjob and he just goes along with it. Next thing we know he's deeply in love with her. The story would be improved by some foreshadowing, with hints of suppressed smouldering emotions and sexual tension between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please More!!!

Will you please continue their story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY YOU fucking retarded fool

Your sister turn you down again last night? Why are you reading incest stories? You always read stories that remind you of your dead ex whore of a wife.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Absolutely Loved it!

I know that doesn't mean much, But thought you could use another encouraging word. Don't let nay Sayers get you down. You are a great Writer Iv'e thoroughly enjoyed every story so far. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can you please write part two to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue Story with another chapter

Great story so far. Lots more to explore with these two and between mom and dad and possibly sister. I like it when authors can develop their characters into real complete people with emotions and difficulties in dealing with their new found situations and love. Please continue this story and let us see how it plays out.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

So many great stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE ONE !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Please!!!!!! let us know, do mom and dad split up?.

What will happen with thom and mom?.

Give us another visit to the cabin.

Well done, easy read.

..THANKS..

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Excellent story. The build up to the sex was great as was the sex itself. But it definitely needs at least one more long chapter to let readers know what happens long term between Thom and his mom, if and when his mom and Dad split. Far too many possibilities and loose ends left for them not to be cleared up. So please continue with the "rest of the story"!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Good story

I realize this is an older offering but if I were a suspicious type I might wonder about something going on between Dad and Sis! All sorts of possible twists for another chapter as usual.

DebbieXDebbieXover 3 years ago
I'm a little curious

Loved the story and looking forward to another chapter to find out if the parents break up. Does mum get pregnant to her son and what happens with the daughter and the father. But.

You wrote, 'I wrapped my own head around my dick'. How does a man accomplish that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A SLUT MOTHER AND SEX CRAZED EX VIRGIN SON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@DebbieX: I suppose if he were flexible enough he might be able to give himself a blow job? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Tha...om???

WEIRD...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story would have taken her backside near the end though

ToughSailorToughSailor18 days ago

There appear to be too many situational contradictions. "She placed the phone back into the charger" Why since the power was out? - "Glass, after glass, after glass..." Jeez, was that a gallon jug of wine? - The shift to actual sex was way too abrupt - Was somehow expecting dad and sister to get involved instead of just that lame ending . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous