Christmas Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

"Says he who will have to nurse me through the influenza I'm certain to get."

"Oh, come on. No one will see except you and me, and I'll promise to make it worth the while."

"All right."

They started to get undressed and Eric checked the sauna that he had heated previously. He poured some more water on it and felt the heat increase a few more degrees.

"Ready?" he asked Jenny.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Good. Come with me," he said and held out his hand.

She took it, and hand in hand they walked outside and dived into the snow, before rolling themselves around in it.

"This is completely insane," Jenny concluded as she tried her best to make a naked snow angel before her bottom froze to the ground.

Eric turned to her and threw a hand of snow on her stomach.

"Ouch," she screeched, before returning the favour.

He laughed and crawled toward her. He pushed his hands underneath her buttocks and lifted her to his mouth and licked her. The sudden warmth almost made her come. He took some snow and shoved it inside of her aching cunt and she screamed at the intense coldness.

Bending down he sucked her clit hard before pushing his warm tongue inside of her cunt.

She was gasping and trying to decide whether she was freezing or if she had to come. He solved the puzzle by inserting two of his fingers inside of her cunt and pushing deep. At the same time, he sucked her clit so hard she had no escape except climaxing hard.

She screamed out in joy as she convulsed by the mixture of warmth and cold.

He lifted her up and carried her into the sauna. Her body was still dazed by the mixture of warm sex and cold snow. As soon as they came inside, he placed her facing the benches.

"Lean forward on your hands," he commanded, and as soon as she had bent down, he pushed deep inside of her, sinking himself as far in as he could reach.

He groaned loudly and held on to her hips as he retreated and plunged inside of her one more time.

Then he suddenly seemed to stop himself and he leaned over her to grab something from the bench. When he withdrew completely, she started to protest, but then she heard him rip open a package of condoms and soon after he pushed back inside of her.

She leaned her head down and pushed her body toward his, trying to fuck herself on his cock.

"So good," he murmured, as he withdrew almost all the way, before plunging hard inside of her again.

She tightened the walls of her sheath around his cock, feeling the friction as he withdrew and drove into her again. She could feel her body preparing for another climax, and she moved her right hand to her clit to take care of business.

"God, I wish I could see you right now," Eric said as he kept on fucking her hard.

He moved his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, but the position was difficult to maintain. Soon she just pushed his hand away and rubbed her clit. He settled for holding her hips instead and slowed down.

He moved slowly all the way outside, before pushing his entire length inside again, inch after inch, so that she could really feel the friction against her inner walls.

She bent further down and felt him touch directly at her g-spot, and she clasped her muscles around his shaft. An answering hiss from behind her, told her that she had him right where she wanted him.

"Faster," she begged him, as she used her arms to push back against him, fucking herself on his shaft.

He groaned deeply but increased the pace slightly. She rubbed her clit fiercely and soon after she came hard as he plunged deep inside of her and joined her into climax.

He held on to her hips and moved slightly in and out of her body, as if to prolong the pleasure for them both.

"I'm collapsing," she admitted. Her legs were shaking after the tension had eased.

"Come here," he suggested, and he lifted her up and held her tightly as he sat down on the bench with her on his lap, his cock still buried inside of her.

Her breath hitched by the feeling of him in a slightly different angle.

"Don't get your hopes up. I need a few minutes," he laughed.

"Just let me enjoy it for a little while," she murmured as she leaned bonelessly against his chest.

He held her tight and dropped kisses along her ear.

"Wow, that was really something," she concluded. "I never thought that snow could be this hot."

"Now you see what you've been missing all this time."

"No, I see that I've been missing you and now I want to stay with you."

"That can be arranged," he murmured.

"How? I really need to get back to work in just a few days' time."

"Don't worry. I'm coming with you."

"You are?"

"Of course. I don't want to lose you now that we've just got together. Besides, you don't think that this is my only house, do you?"

"It isn't?"

"No, I inherited this house from my grandmother. I have another one in the city. So, you'll not get rid of me that easily."

She squealed with delight and turned in his lap so that she was facing him instead.

"You're simply adorable and I love you so much," she admitted as she gave him a heartfelt kiss.

He responded eagerly.

"I love you too," he said as soon as he could manage. "How about another dip in the snow?"

The end

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn more about how to improve my writing.

Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers