All Comments on 'Christmas Party Intrusion'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting story

Wow is all that comes to mind. Needs another chapter to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

This was great! One of my ultimate fantasies!

michiemichieover 7 years agoAuthor

Yes..........rape is illegal. Yes, there is a rape in this rape fantasy. It would be hard to express the fantasy without one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whoa.

I read your caveat at the start and figured I'd give it a shot out of curiosity; namely, can this theme generate a good story? If it grew unbearable, I'd stop and move on.

It never did, but it got close. The violence was sickening on a physical level but the character and story development was brilliant. Really well done.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Sorry, no.

It made my stomach cringe and my hands shaky. I was raped when I was 18 yrs old by my ex-boyfriend when I told him that I really didn't want to get back with him. He didn't take it well. I had to read it, I'm glad I did, but I'll never read it again. Sorry.

emotions_secretesemotions_secretesover 7 years ago
Fabulous Story

The end of the tale would have been better if she had been leaving immediately after the party to visit her blind mother for a few days for Christmas, giving her a chance to recover. How was she going to explain the cuts and bruises to her husband, not to mention her stained and ruined clothing? Otherwise it was definitely a well above average story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bad ending ... did you even read it?

There is no way she is hiding those injuries from her husband in an hour. He is not hiding his scratches. They have weeks before xmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This one just engendered the Eight Deadly Words to me;

"I don't care what happens to these people."

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Great story and a very unbelievable ending, Just asking but did your brain go into stupid at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is she crazy?

As in, hubby and kids will see her injuries - no way she can "explain it off" except to tell the truth and call the police. Narrator seems to be of average intelligence or smarter, yet at the end of the story, her thoughts seem bizarre, like she's lost her mind.

Besides, she should never trust a guy that can become that angry and violent - he has signs of being an abuser.

ThecsmThecsmover 7 years ago
Love to see another chater on this

Guess she can explain her injuries to hubby and kids by telling them she was so drunk that she fell a few times, hitting her face on the floor. and bumping into things for the other injuries. The end of the story of this story is just her thoughts. Needs to be continued. This guy most likely will keep on abusing her. This story can go many ways. Like I said I for one would like to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

Story wasn't to bad, until the end. There is no way she can cover her injuries as well as his and don't forget all the blood he has lost. I am sure hubby won't have any question for her.

lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
Moralizing may be the consequence of missing the point

It is a fantasy—to force it solidly into the real world is to ignore what the fantasy suggests or implies. A sexual fantasy is a search for sexual release or satisfaction beyond what the fantasizer has experienced in real life. A fantasy does not have to accurately reflect what would happen in the real world. So she is fantasizing about a rape and what happens in the story is clearly a rape. If this last point were not the case it would not be a fantasy about rape. On the other hand it is a fantasy and sexual fantasies are about pleasure, and the writer has clearly explored the sexual release she fantasizes is possible in a rape situation. She explores how arousal can overcome the extreme pain of having her head smash into a mirror so hard that the mirror cracks and breaks—she imagines experiencing carnal pleasure so intense it transcends her extreme pain leaving her overwhelmed with unmitigated pleasure that is so great she toys with experiencing a repeat of that high. And then this man, the rapist, bleeding uncontrollably from her deep, painful scratch down the length of his face, is maintaining a powerful erection, in spite of the pain. There is a sense that the pain and all the bleeding is part of the whole package of male power that goes with an erection in such a violent situation. Turned on by his own aggression and her aggressive defence, his rape becomes even more unstoppable and she responds to this male vigour.

In real life this is hardly a likely scenario, but this is a fantasy and the writer is attempting to explore the outer frontiers of her own sexuality and pleasure seeking not writing a treatise on human behavioral reality.

A very interesting exploration of the indescribable experience that human sexuality can encompass, without actually condoning rape. The woman at the end of the story who contemplates a repeat of the rape does not justify rape to me but simply shows a writer struggling to reference the intensity of what she has experienced outside of rape in her real world sexual activity. I think this writer is to be commended for tackling such a difficult task.

michiemichieover 6 years agoAuthor

You're not even allowed to submit a story that does not involve the "victim" receiving pleasure from the experience; it is against the rules of Literotica.

That said, the point of a fantasy is not to mirror reality. The reality of a rape is horrific and not being explored here. This applies to watching a horror movie or a movie about war (etc). Nobody buys a ticket to a slasher film and leaves the theatre appalled that teenagers got killed. I don't understand the mindset of someone who searches for stories in the non-consent section, picks one that has a clear warning that it is about a violent rape, and then goes on to feel indignation.

This sort of story is for a particular audience and is not to be taken seriously by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I thought, as I helped him clean up

Who the hell needs a husband a a couple of useless kids, when they can be a slut?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous