All Comments on 'Christmas Party Memories'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
5 Stars

lol! Wish my Christmas parties had been this good.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
5 Stars

I wish I had been able to go to a Christmas party like that back when I was in high school .

Excellent story

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Lucky dog!

Michael gets invited to wild Christmas parties where sex is freely offered by the girls, and I only get invited to parties where we trade ugly Christmas sweaters.

Life isn't fair, but you've told a great story.

Good luck in the holiday contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christmas?

Didn't feel like a Christmas story to me. Well-written, and at the same time, so male ego driven that it came across as adolescent (not in a good way).

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I wish there had been

More Christmassy touches- red bows with mistletoe, Santa boxers, etc. It was a fun, dirty tale!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Oh My

That was so hot. I was surprised about him not being faithful to his wife, after all she kind of made him what he was.

whitbyl234whitbyl234over 3 years ago

Hello, I know you love feedback, and so I chose to feedback on one of your hottest stories, although I am working my way through all of your horny submissions and loving all of them... when I go to Indigo here in Canada and peruse their in-store erotica, their stuff is shit compared to your writings, so please keep up with your submissions and know that me and thousands of other Literotica readers can't wait for your next super horny story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, right up until he was cheating on Tina. It dropped to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Great story, right up until he was cheating on Tina. It dropped to a 2." My thoughts exactly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10437 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...