Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"It's ok, lover," Poitr crooned softly. "I prefer to bottom, taking my lover into my body. I love uniting so intimately with the other person. But I promise to make this good for you."

Gavin could not stop the guttural groan as Poitr's finger caressed his sweet spot. He had occasionally bottomed, but it was rare. He preferred topping, but Poitr was making him feel good. Too good. The insistent sucking at his resurgent erection and the fingers thrusting inside him were driving him to the edge of the precipice. He did not care if his ankle hurt. He wanted Poitr. He wanted the blond writhing beneath him, screaming his name, begging him for more.

Suddenly Poitr's fingers and mouth were gone, leaving him bereft. He gave a cry of denial, which became a wanton moan of desire. He had not noticed the blond prepare himself, but the lithe body was now straddling his and Poitr's lubed hand was slicking up Gavin's latex-covered, eager cock. Slowly, carefully, Gavin watched and groaned appreciatively as Poitr slid down onto his erect flesh until he was fully impaled.

Once again Gavin did not know whether he was in Heaven or Hell. His shaft was buried in the tightest, hottest place he had ever known and Poitr was grinning down at him with a devilish smile, but the feeling was unearthly, sublime, paradise. His dick was throbbing in appreciation at the rippling channel that enveloped it.

"Poitr," he moaned, his hands reaching to steady the sender hips as the blond slowly undulated then lifted and lowered slightly. As Gavin watched in awe, the beautiful blond began to squirm seeking just the right spot.

"God, you're magnificent," Poitr husked. "You fit perfectly. Just like I dreamt you would. Oh that's good," he added as Gavin's hips decided to play, snapping upwards to bury the brunette a little deeper.

Gavin was stunned. This ethereal beauty had fantasised about him? Poitr's moaning and obvious enjoyment of the flesh buried within him, threatened to take Gavin's breath away.

"You feel like heaven," he offered in return. He smiled at the flush that stole across high cheekbones. "You must hear compliments all the time," he groaned as Poitr shifted and gave a cry of pleasure. Gavin knew he had found the blond's prostate and his hips began to arch, trying to push himself impossibly deeper.

"Some have seen me as though I'm a trophy, a conquest," Poitr panted. "Some weren't interested past getting me to spread my legs. There was no need to compliment me then."

Gavin moaned as Poitr's anus tightened and released in concert with the sinuous movements of the blond's hips. He no longer felt his ankle hurt. He wanted to love this special man. He hoped to show with his actions what he knew, at least for now, he could not say.

He moved rapidly, making Poitr gasp with surprise, covering the blond's body with his own, spreading the smooth legs wide as he began to thrust till the pleasured cry told him his angle was true. He hammered at Poitr's prostate as the blond writhed, strong hands clutching at his shoulders first, then digging into his ass cheeks, trying to pull him deeper.

"Yeah, good ... Deeper...Harder ... More, please, Gavin."

Poitr was not monosyllabic, but Gavin was happy enough that the younger man was clearly enjoying the lovemaking. He made sure his body ground against the blond's erection and he bit down at the bared throat and instinctively sucked.

"Oh, yeah, more, more," Poitr sounded like he was begging and Gavin revelled in the sound. His hips increased their pace and he burrowed his hand to encircle Poitr's shaft. As he did it erupted, pulsing wetly as Poitr gave a low, guttural groan of Gavin's name. Gavin's weight pinned the blond beneath him as he threw back his head with a primal bellow; the brutal contractions around his own eager cock finally sending him over the edge.

Gavin gave a last effortful move and flipped their almost comatose bodies. Still buried in Poitr's body, and enjoying the small aftershocks that sent ripples along the length of his sated sex, he tucked the blond's head under his chin, kissing him gently.

"Love you," he murmured, speaking from the heart. He felt Poitr stiffen, but before he could regret saying the words aloud so soon, the blond seemed to melt even closer against him.

"Dreamt of hearing you say those words," came muffled against his chest. Gavin felt the kiss pressed over his breast. "Love you, Gavin."

Contented, Gavin closed his eyes, holding tight to his new lover.

****

Gavin grinned around his mouthful at the soft groan of pleasure that escaped Poitr as the blond slowly awakened. Drowsy blue eyes focused on him as he contentedly sucked on Poitr's big toe. He nibbled at the others before, giving the younger man the sultriest look he could, Gavin went down on the digit. Very quickly Poitr was moaning and writhing as Gavin sucked hard on both toes, occasionally nipping at the heel or the arch as he bent the long legs up and out. He shoved a finger in his mouth alongside Poitr's flesh and then pushed it inside his lover's displayed entrance. Gavin relished the scream and watched, inordinately pleased, as Poitr's crème adorned his toned stomach. As the blond finally subsided into a sated puddle, Gavin bent over the boneless form and desultorily lapped at all his lover had offered as tribute to his skills in lovemaking.

"That was incredible," Poitr husked, as he lay spent. The sated sapphire eyes locked with Gavin's satisfied sienna orbs.

"We're not finished yet, "Gavin promised.

He rolled Poitr onto his stomach and kissed his way up from the soles of the feet he had assiduously, orally adored. When he reached the backs of Poitr's knees, he paused to nibble and grinned at the way Poitr wriggled erotically. When he reached the creamy globes, Gavin stared, licking his lips. He kissed each in turn before running his tongue over the downy cheeks, Poitr's low moan an added incentive. He spread the long limbs, tucking a pillow under the slim hips and checking Poitr was comfortable. He knelt between them, his hand stroking at the blond's lower back, buttocks and sac. Now he was ready.

Placing a hand on each cheek, Gavin pulled them apart. His tongue slid across the furled aperture and he relished the groan from the blond. Then he bet to his task. He licked over and over, before plunging his tongue deep inside Poitr to a wail of his name. His face was pressed hard against the soft skin, tongue sliding in heated satiny depths. Releasing one cheek as his tongue continued its loving assault, Gavin began to fondle Poitr's almost hairless sac. He rolled the precious orbs, together and apart as he thrust his tongue repeatedly inside the blond's tight passage.

"Now, Gavin please, now. Want you in me now," Poitr groaned.

Gavin moved to obey, sliding on a condom and slicking it with lube before lining up his slick cockhead pressing inexorably against the blond's loosened anus, which opened to let him inside. He pulled Poitr up and against him, melding his chest to warm skin feeling his shaft enveloped in the blond's hot, grasping ass. As strong as the younger man was, it was Gavin's strength that supported them at that moment. He buried himself in tight heat, rubbing over Poitr's hidden jewel till the blond was mindlessly moaning before wrapping his hand around the rock-hard rod jutting red and proud from its blond nest. Gavin heard the wail of his name as wet heat coated his hand and the tight ass began to squeeze him arhythmically. It was all he needed. With a bellow of Poitr's name he flooded the latex sheath.

As the men came down from their shared high, they nestled comfortably together, Gavin quickly disposing of the condom to cradle Poitr to his chest.

"I'm glad we finally got it together."

Gavin smiled at the blond's confession.

"Me too," he said. "I'd wanted you for so long, but Marion said you were straight."

"What?"

Gavin almost laughed at the comically, outraged expression on Poitr's face.

"She told me you were straight. When we get home I'm going to shake her till her teeth rattle. All that time, wasted."

"It was good timing about the skiing," Gavin offered, nipping softly at a bare shoulder. He just could not get enough of Poitr. Already his sex was beginning to show interest as it rubbed against the blond's taut cheeks.

"Well ... Tiffany said that if I could get you up here, I might get an unexpected present," Poitr confessed. "I was honestly thinking she was wrong. You seemed oblivious to all I tried; romantic lighting, the hot tub, even putting my ass blatantly on display."

"Gavin laughed, hugging the lithe body tight.

"Oh you succeeded. I thought I would die of blue balls before this holiday was over."

They laughed together and then Poitr was leaving the sanctity of Gavin's arms, much to the brunette's disappointment. He gave an unashamed pout, which only made Poitr laugh out loud.

"Don't worry, lover. I'll be right back. I just remembered something Tiffany gave me and now seems the right time to open it.

Gavin opened his arms to welcome the slender blond back into bed and looked with some confusion at the cream envelope.

"That it?" he asked. He manoeuvred Poitr to be comfortable as the envelope was opened. He had to laugh at the hand-made card it contained. Two cartoon reindeer, lips pursed, stood beneath mistletoe; one had Poitr on its collar, the other Gavin. Inside, in Tiffany's distinctive scrawl was written;

'Merry Christmas, boys. I hope you didn't need to open this before buying a clue. You were so obviously made for each other, so you are each my present to the other. I hope you enjoy. Tiffany.'

Gavin grinned widely.

"I think I want to play with my present again," he said, reaching for Poitr's half-hard sex. "And again and again and I want it for all my Christmases yet to come."

A soft murmur of acquiescence greeted his words. As there seemed he would have no argument from the blond, he pressed the lissom body against the mattress and the card fluttered to the floor as he began to kiss his lover senseless.

Gavin finally decided, he was in Heaven after all.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12