Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mall had several stores the catered to the teenage crowd. In the first shop, I pick out several skimpy revealing outfits for Rachell to try on for me.

"These won't work for where we have the dinner reservations," Rachell said eyeing the skimpy things I picked out.

"You said I could dress you all day. I am buying you three outfits one to wear to breakfast, one to wear to lunch and one to wear to dinner."

"Oh; ok," she replied then went into the dressing room.

The two I settled on were a pair of very tight light pink spandex short shorts and a small light pink unlined spandex tube top that just barely contained her tits and left nothing to the imagination. Second was a low waisted red mini skirt and matching but the very skimpy halter top leaving her all of her flat stomach showing. The first outfit for her to wear to breakfast and the second to wear to lunch. After I had paid for the outfits, I sent her back into to the changing rooms to put on the mini skirt and halter top. Two stores later, I found a skimpy short bright red halter dress that just covered her cute bare ass. I had expected to get some static about how revealing the outfits, and the dress was and if nothing else about having her wear them today but she smiled the whole time. Now wearing the red halter top and mini skirt we stopped at several shoe stores. I had her try on several pairs mostly to have her show off her bare pussy in the very short skirt. I settled on a pair of six and a half inch heeled pink sandals, and a red pair of extremely high 7-inch heeled open toed pumps, that I had her wear out of the store.

"You know today is the first time another man has seen my tits or pussy, I know I am blushing but also turned on and dripping wet," She said speaking slowly because of her tongue piercing but still slurring her words.

"I know I can smell your arousal," I said as she walked next to me heels clicking on the floor.

She was so agreeable making the shopping trip so much fun by giving me a fashion show trying on all the clothes and not complaining. I decided to give her a reward.

"You need a fancy purse to go with the red dress," I said as I headed into the department store I know she liked to shop.

"Yes I do," She answered smiling and leading me to the purse department. She veered off suddenly pulling me along stopping in front of a rack of leather garments.

She flipped thru them looking for what she wanted. She pulled out a pink leather mini skirt and matching halter top with bolero jacket. I followed her to the fitting rooms and took a seat to wait. A few minutes later she emerged, looking very sharp and sexy the skirt was one-inch longer than the red mini skirt I had just bought her. She gave me very big smile.

"I have always wanted to have a leather outfit but never had the nerve to wear one. Especially on this revealing and expensive," My wife said looking at me hopefully.

I smiled back at her.

"You look fantastic in it. How much is it?"

She hesitated then said,

"Six hundred and the matching boots are one hundred twenty."

She turned around and headed back into the fitting room when she noted the startled look on my face. A few minutes later she returned with the outfit over her arm, a determined look on her face. Looking me into my eyes,

"You mentioned you wanted to have my clit pierced; You can have it done if you buy me the whole outfit. The boots have six-inch heels," She said still looking into my eyes.

I started to smile then frowned a bit.

"I will wear it whenever you want without panties," She sweetened her offer.

She knew I always wanted her to go commando.

"Ok, you may have it."

It was a killer outfit and having her clit pierced was the top of my list now she had her nipples done. Outfit folded over her arm she sat down to try on the matching boots. The male salesperson got an eye full of naked pussy. Outfit and Boots paid for, and in a bag, she headed on to the purse department. She gave me quite a show bending at the waist selecting purses off the bottom shelf. The butt plug glinting in the light as the mini skirt rode as she bent over. She bought two purses one pink and one red. Shopping finished we headed out to the car.

"You may take me to get my clit pierced whenever you want," She told me as we walked to the car.

We stopped at the Italian restaurant on the way home. After were seated she discreetly slid the cloth napkin under herself. Looking up at me,

"I will have to remember to carry a towel to sit on when I am wearing the mini skirts," She whispered.

After the waiter took our order.

"You know all this kinkiness is going to have me horny more than usual," I whispered.

"I planned on it. I even got you some Cialis™. I expect to be fucked senseless tomorrow and at least on the weekends for the foreseeable future. I am making a big wet spot on the napkin," She said in a sultry voice.

The waiter showed up with our orders just as she finished speaking. We ate in silence as I considered what she said and all that had transpired the last two days. We had an after dinner drink and then headed home.

"If you wait to have my clit pierced till after my tongue piercing heals you can use my mouth and ass till my clit heals," She offered.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Once in the car, she reached over took hold of my hand placing it between her legs on her dripping wet pussy. She dug in her purse then and handed me a pill.

"Take this now, so you will have no problem fucking me multiple times tonight," Rachell said humping my hand.

Swallowing the pill and taking the hint I got my wife off with my fingers. The ride home was interesting as she kept humping my hand. The car smelled strongly of Rachell's arousal. As soon as we were in the house, she bent over the back of the couch and demanded to be fucked. I was more than ready painfully hard and over stimulated I slammed into her wet pussy and was soon shooting cum into her hungry pussy. She managed to have two orgasms before I shot my load. She turned around as soon as I pulled out still hard and tried to get my cock into mouth.

"You know you are not supposed to do that for a few weeks till your tongue heals, your tongue has to be sore," I said holding her back.

"Fuck I don't care it can't be any worse than eating. I want your cock in my mouth NOW," Rachell said smacking my hands away and took my slimy cock in her mouth moaning with pleasure.

She cleaned our combined juices off my cock. Letting my still stiff cock slip out of her mouth. Standing up she said,

"I am going to clean out my back door then I want you to stick that drug enhanced cock in my ass and ride me hard."

She kicked off her heels and shed her clothes on the way to the bathroom. She was back a short time later naked freshly showered soapy washcloth and towel in one hand and butt plug in the other hand. The Cialis™ was working my cock still hard. I retrieved the lube from the bedroom. She took it from me opened it, licked my cock a couple of times the rubbed a generous amount of lube on my cock then turning around so I could see her work some into her clean back door. Getting down on all fours,

"Shove the drug enhanced cock in my dark hole and fuck my ass hard and long, pull my hair and my nipples," She demanded.

I got down behind her wrapped one hand in her hair, lined up my cock with her asshole and pulled her back by her hair impaling her on my cock. She let out a moan as I entered her, chiding me to fuck her faster chanting yes as I pulled her hair and her nipple as I slammed into her. As my climax slowly built time was not relevant. The cum soon boiled out of my balls and splash after splash shot deep into her bowels. She shouted out her pleasure as she felt the cum pumping into her bowels.

"Quick put the butt plug in," She commanded. Her voice penetrating my sex-induced bliss.

I pulled my softening cock out and pushed in the butt plug. She quickly picked up the washcloth and towel cleaned and dried my cock. Now semi-hard, she was attempting to get my cock hard again. I pushed her off,

"Stop I am exhausted I need sleep," I said as I headed to the bedroom.

"Take care of your piercings then come to bed," I said firmly.

I laid down in bed and was only semi-conscience when she came to bed snuggling close for the night.

My suddenly oversexed wife was wide awake sitting on the bed naked when I woke up from a great nights sleep. She was holding the butt plug, washcloth, and towel. She smiled mischievously.

"Happy Birthday," "I am ready, what would you like me to do?" She asked looking at my hard cock.

I went over what I had planned for the day in my head. I handed her the lube; my wife smiled setting the washcloth, towel and butt plug down. Lubed my cock and then straddled my body and impaled freshly cleaned asshole on my cock.

"Lay back and enjoy it's your birthday I will do all the work," She said as she started moving up and down on my hard cock.

Massaging her tits seductively, my wife fucked her tight ass on my cock. Sticking out her tongue showing off her piercing. After few short minutes, I came pumping my cum deep in her bowels. She settled impaled on my pulsating cock she picked up the butt plug and climbed off my still hard cock and quickly pushed the butt plug into her ass. Quickly washed and dried my cock. Rachell quickly mounted my cock leaning down and offering me her nonpierced nipple to suck on. Moving her hips moving fast while holding her kegel muscles tight increasing the stimulation attempting to get me to climax again quickly. It was working as I felt the cum boil out of my balls into her hungry pussy. She came along with me. She recovered quickly climbing off my semi-hard cock and scooted down and licked me clean. She stood and caught the cum leaking out of her pussy in her hand and licked it up.

"Put the pink shorts and tube top on while I take a quick shower," I told her as I headed into the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, my wife was sitting dressed in the shorts and tube top on, a large wet spot in the crotch making them almost transparent pink sandals strapped on her small sexy feet. I dressed and took her hand and led her out to the car. She picked up the pink purse on the way out the door. The shorts riding up by the time she got in the showing camel toe of her naked pussy most of her ass cheeks, the shorts were two sizes too small, and so tight nothing left to the imagination the outline of the butt plug showing.

By the time we got to the restaurant the wet spot was bigger. She held my hand and held her head up high as she strutted in like she went out almost naked everyday heels clacking on the floor turning most of the male heads. Sitting down and opening the menu the smell of sex radiating from her. She took a deep breath thru her nose and smiled at me.

"That's what you wanted wasn't it; you gave me a look yesterday when I told you shower after we had sex. Now you reek of sex everyone who looks can see your pierced nipple and your areola; your shorts hide nothing you have a large wet spot in the crotch, and you can see the outline of the butt plug clearly," I said low enough so only she could hear. She gave me a happy smile.

"Happy birthday you always wanted me to dress slutty; enjoy," My wife said smiling.

The waitress showed up and took our order. She looked down her nose at my slutty dressed wife as she walked away to turn our order into the kitchen.

"Wait and see what have planned for you at lunch time," I whispered.

"I hope to have cum on my breath beside dribbling out of my well-fucked cunt," My wife whispered back.

Our food arrived then, and we ate quickly when the waitress brought the check my wife took it and paid. We walked out to the car the heels clicking and adding extra sway to her ass. In the car, Rachell reached over and felt my hard cock smiling.

"Good the Cialis™ is working, I expect to have trouble putting my legs together by tomorrow morning," She said in a sultry voice.

It was a short drive home my wife almost dragged me into the house peeling her soaked shorts off.

"What would you like your slutty wife do for you now we have four hours until lunch time," she asked rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her nonpierced nipple with the other.

"Get your small vibrator." She went quickly into the bedroom and returned with it and handed it to me.

I took it turned it on and motioned for her to spread her legs and pushed it all the way into her pussy.

"Now put the shorts back on, then give me a slow blowjob," I instructed her.

She picked the shorts up wiggled back into them. I reached and grabbed them pulling them up, so the were buried in her pussy and ass. I sat on the couch she bent at waist taking my cock into her mouth and started moving her mouth up and down the length of my cock with her head tilted back, so it was easier to take it down her throat. The movement caused her tits to work their way out of tube top she jerked when the edge of the tube top caught on the nipple shield but did not stop her work. I leaned back and relaxed enjoying her ministrations she would take my cock into her throat on every third or fourth stroke. After a long time, she was slowing down, so I let my climax build. When she felt my cock start to pulse, she moved so just the head was in her mouth taking the whole load of cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it, then licked me clean.

"Pull the top up so just a hint of your areola show. We are going for a walk."

I pulled up my slacks it was only 9:30. We had time for a 45min walk in the mall then home to fuck her so she had cum stains on her legs when she wore the mini skirt outfit to lunch. She followed me to the car without question vibrator still buried in her pussy. Maybe I could manage a two loads of cum one in her pussy and the second one on her tits before we went to lunch. We walked two laps around the mall window shopping the tube top had worked it way down, so it was just covering her nipples part of the nipple shield peeking out of the top by the time we got back in the car. She never once tried to pull it up.

She put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit and climaxed about 30 seconds later. She smiled at me then licked her fingers clean.

"The seam in the crotch of the shorts rubbed my clit the whole time we were walking and with that vibrator deep in my pussy I almost came quite a few times."

I started the car and drove home. Watching her walk dressed so sexy and slutty in her heels. I was ready to fuck some more and with the help of the Cialis™ I hoped to be able to cum in her pussy and then let her suck me off and shoot my cum in her mouth face and tits. The quick ride home was uneventful. Once home and in the house,

"Strip."

She quickly took off her soaked her shorts and tube top standing naked in just her heels. I pointed to the bedroom. I followed her in,

"Hands and knees on the bed."

I shed my clothes and crawled up behind her pushed my finger into her pussy and pulled the vibrator out. Then lined up and pushed into her dripping pussy. Grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her back as I fucked her hard and fast not holding back wanting to cum quickly, so I had time to recover. I pumped a large load in her cunt. I pulled out and laid back on the bed.

"We have 45 minutes till I want to leave for lunch. Use your mouth to make me cum again. I want you to take some in your mouth let the rest dribble down your chin and onto your tits. Let the cum in your pussy run down your thighs and dry there." She gave me a devilish smile and nodded her head that she understood.

My slutty wife crawled between my legs and sucked my slimy cock into her mouth. Sucking gently moving it in and out of her mouth slowly letting her tongue stud lightly touch the underside of my cock. She was taking her time and enjoying herself. She swayed her hips from side to side so the cum would run down her thighs. When she felt my cock start to pulse, she would still until I regained control. Then resume she brought close twice more before taking me over the edge, she took the first few shots of cum in her mouth directed the next one her tits and the last one in her hair then rubbed the last bit on her cheek. She sat up and smiled.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Like a trashy slut."

"Put on the red halter top, mini skirt and red heels. Don't wash any of the cum off. Put on your red lipstick," I told my wife as I put on my clothes.

She came out of the bathroom dressed in the red outfit the dried cum showing on her face, tits one glop in her hair. Dried cum crusted on her thighs. Her lips blood red, 7-inch fuck me pumps on her feet she struck a pose.

"I used my hair dryer to make sure all the cum was dry. I reek of sex and cum and if I even think about bending over my whole ass will show. I love my all my new outfits and look forward to wearing them often," She said in a sultry voice.

I finished dressing,(she has said she was looking forward to wearing them often. That was news!! I thought this was a one time deal) and we got in the car she spread a towel on the seat before she sat down and buckled in. She patted her purse and said,

"I have one in here for the restaurant. I don't want to stain the furniture and the seats are cold on my bare cunt."

We went to the trashy bar for lunch. She turned every male head in the place. She took the towel out of her purse and put it on the chair before sitting down. The waitress came and took our orders. My wife leaned forward and whispered,

"They all think I am a cheap hooker. God, it turns me on."

"I never knew," I said.

"Neither did I."

Our meal arrived we ate in silence. Rachell took and paid the check when it came. We then headed out to the car. Thinking what to do for a few hours. It was a warm day, so we went to the park for a walk, a few minutes into the walk, and I decided it wasn't such a good idea to many small children, and we retreated to the car and headed home.

"Stop at another bar and show me off some more," My wife said with excitement in her voice

So I pulled into the next pub, and we went in and had a drink. She spilled part of the drink on her tit that had the piercing making that part of her halter top transparent. We finished our drinks and headed out to the car and then home.

"I might be able to cum one more time where do you want it, my trashy wife?" I asked.

She considered the question then.

"Ass I want to feel well fucked, so I walk a little funny," She answered.

"She led the way to the bedroom crawled onto the bed still wearing the outfit handed me the lube.

"Put it on just your cock. Then take the butt plug out and cram that hard cock in. Take your time hold off cumming as long as you can. When you get tired, I will take over moving. I wish I had a longer butt plug. I want to waddle into the restaurant tonight," She said as I worked the butt plug out and shoved my hard cock into her nasty hole.

"You have that small vibrator it has a ring on the bottom I can tie a piece of nylon cord to it and then push it in a follow it with the but plug to hold it in. The butt plug is almost 3-inches long, and the vibrator is 2 ½ inches long so you will have over 5 ½ inches up your well-fucked ass," I said as continued pounding her ass.

"Yes, I want that. Keep going god I love it. The more I let you fuck my ass, the more I like it," She panted in between strokes.

"I could put the medium size one in your cunt if you think can stand having both your holes filled and keep it from slipping out," I said.

She turned her head and looked at me with her eyes big in thought.

"I will try it; That would be so kinky I will be waddling for sure," She said her voice husky.