Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn to work a while," I said as I pulled her back, so she was sitting on my lap as I laid down.

Spreading her legs and started rocking up and down on my cock. She started moving faster the friction was great, and I could feel my climax fast approaching when it overtook me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and held her down pumping a large load of cum deep in her bowels. Letting go of her shoulders falling back on the bed exhausted. The cialis™ was working its magic as my cock stayed hard. She started rocking up and down again as soon as I left go of her shoulders.

"Good you are staying hard I am so not done yet," She panted moving faster.

"I am exhausted you are on your own use the stiffy as long as you want," I said laying back relaxing on the bed

"Almost there after I cum put the butt plug in then go get the vibrators," She panted.

A few more strokes and she climaxed her anal muscles clenching almost painfully tight around my cock as she rode out her orgasm. Recovering she moved to get my attention. Then slowly raised up off my cock and I easily slipped the butt plug in. We laid there on the bed for a long time. I finally felt rested enough to move. I got up heading to the bathroom to wash my cock, finished I went to the toy drawer and got the vibrators out. Replaced the batteries then got a short piece of cord and tied it to the small one. She watched me as I approached spread her legs and held them up and apart with her arms presenting her ass and pussy. I turned on the small one coated it with lube, worked butt plug out and shoved the small vibrator into her ass and quickly followed it with the butt plug forcing the small vibrator deep in her well-fucked ass along with two loads of cum.

"Ohhh God do I feel full. The vibrator is a very different feeling so deep back there," She said breathlessly.

"You want the other one in your pussy now?" I asked.

"God, Yes push it all the way in I want to feel it against my cervix," She said.

She watched me turn it on she spread her cunt lips with her fingers watching as it disappeared into her cunt I had my most of my finger into cunt when I felt the vibrator bump against her cervix. I pulled my finger out, and she let her legs down and rolled off the bed and stood up. Taking a few steps then turned and smiled at me.

"Perfect I feel so full I will be walking funny till you take them out," She said.

"What time are the dinner reservations?"

"Seven pm," She answered.

"We will take a shower, get dressed and go walking at the mall so I can show you off," I said.

"Great we can walk for a couple of hours then come home, and I will service you orally till it is time to go to dinner," She said in a sultry voice as she took off her clothes and heels.

She did have noticeable waddle even without her heels on her feet. We played in the shower till the hot water ran out. I left her in the bathroom doing her makeup. I put on a suit but no tie. She had gone slutty with the makeup and the dark red lipstick. I helped her into the red halter dress and strapped the red 7-inch pumps back on her feet. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Push the vibrator back against my cervix I let it slip some, but I got it figured out how to hold it in now."

I pushed the vibrator back against her cervix then licked her pungent juice off my finger. We walked, and window shopped till 5:30. She got her wish she waddled the whole time. My cock was painfully hard already. As I walked with her by putting my arm around her waist, I was able to make her dress ride up, so the bottom of her bare ass was on display. Twice she bent over and pretended to adjust the ankle strap on her 7-inch FM pumps putting her bare ass on display including the end of the butt plug. We were home by 5:45 giving her an hour to service me orally as she put it.

"Sit in a kitchen chair I want my knees to be red and a little bit dirty, so it looks like I spent a long time on them which will be true by the time I finish. I want to go the full hour I won't be able to see the clock so let me know when I have ten minutes left," My wife said as she unbuckled my slacks and pulled my hard cock out.

She worked slowly stopping when I got close to cumming. Soon as I settled down, she would start again. God, I hoped she was ready for a large load of cum.

"It is 6:35. Be ready I feel like this is going to my largest load of cum ever, you got close so many times," I told her.

Rachell stood bent at the waist swallowing my cock down her throat repeatedly till she felt it start to pulse, taking a deep breath between strokes, swallowed my cock holding it in her throat long enough to take the first three shots down her throat. Pulling up to take the rest in her mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could the next five maybe six shots came so fast she couldn't keep up some of it escaping the side of her mouth. She swallowed the last mouth full then licked me clean and tucked my softening cock away, pulled up my slacks standing up she gave me a devilish smile.

You have a small drop of cum on chin," I told her as I reached to wipe it off.

She smacked my hand away.

"I know leave it. Please change the battery in the vibrator in my pussy it's dead."

My wife spread her legs and reached down and pulled it out handing it to me. I quickly changed the battery she pulled her dress up and spread her legs so I could put it back up against her cervix. She dropped her dress, and we got in the car, we arrived only a few minutes early. I pulled up to the valet parking. The male attendant opened her door and extended his hand to help her out. She turned to get out giving him a good look at her glistening bare cunt. She smiled at him and leaned forward giving a good look at her tits as the dress sagged away from her chest the nipple shield glinting in the light. She gave our name for the reservation, and we were quickly seated she took the towel out of her purse and sat on it. The waitress showed up almost immediately to take our drink order. Ordered our favorite wine. The waitress returned quickly with the bottle opened it and poured us each a glass.

"Mam you have something on your chin," the waitress said softly.

Without missing a beat, my wife replied,

"Just a little of the cum appetizer I got before we left the house. I worked almost an hour to get it, so we were almost late." A little louder than necessary giving the waitress a smile.

The waitress smiled back at her and mumbled lucky bitch.

"Are you ready to order," The waitress asked.

I ordered a steak, and my wife ordered a souffle commenting that her jaw was tired from the hour long blowjob she had just given me before we came.

As soon as the waitress left, she passes a pill to me.

"You are going to need it tonight when we get home all the vibrators running inside of my lower holes have them both needing more attention."

"Your kidding, you haven't had enough yet?" I whispered.

"Not even close," My wife whispered in reply.

I downed the pill thinking this was the best birthday ever. We made idle talk and enjoyed our wine while we waited for our meals.

"Ohhh God I am going to cum," My wife gasped as she grabbed the cloth napkin and covered mouth to contain her scream.

She leaned back in her chair and panted into the napkin eyes glassy and cheeks flushed. Shot me a mischievous smile as she sat up straight again.

"When I moved the dress rubbed my clit it is hyper sensitive when I am this turned on. If having it pierced makes it more sensitive like the info says you may need to take the Cialis™ all the time," My wife whispered.

Our food arrived just then, so we started to eat. She quickly devoured her souffle and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was back just as I finished my steak, her lips freshly painted. Before sitting back down, she bent and kissed me flashing the guys behind her, smiling she sat back down.

"Those guys stared at me lustily when I waddled to the bathroom and back, so I wanted to give them a little show. How big are their eyes now?" My wife asked.

"Their eyes got real big, and they tried to hide their shock, but you should feel the eyes on you now," I said.

"God is having all the men stare at me with lust in their eyes is turning me on even more. I had to dry my cunt while I was in the ladies room my juices were running down my legs," My wife said.

The waitress arrived then asking if we wanted any dessert I declined and my wife replied,

"None for me either. Hopefully, I will get another large load of cum when we get home."

My wife handed the waitress her credit card to pay for the check. When the waitress walked away to run the card.

"When we get up to leave drop your purse spread your legs wide enough so when you bend over those guys can see your bare pussy too," I said.

She got a big smile on her face and nodded her agreement. The waitress returned with the slip for my wife to sign. When she had left with the signed slip. My wife stood pushed her purse off the table onto the floor. Then exclaimed loudly "damn" and as all eyes turned, she put her feet about 2-feet apart and bent at the waist to pick it up, paused briefly, her privates on display then stood and took my arm and waddled out of the restaurant with me.

"Get me home quick I need it bad. Think you could do all three holes tonight," My wife asked hopefully.

"I don't know if I can cum three times, but I should be able to stay hard I did take the Cialis™ only an hour ago where would you like the cum," I asked her as we drove home.

She thought for few minutes.

"Fuck my nasty cunt it should be extra tight with vibrator and butt plug still up my ass. When you are ready to cum, I want it in my mouth. After you cum, I will take the butt plug and vibrator out and give myself an enema while you recover. Then I want you to ravage my ass. I like that more every time you do me. We need to go to the sex shop tomorrow I want a much bigger butt plug with a vibrator in it," She said as we arrived home.

She waddled into the house pulled her dress over her head relaxed her kegel muscles and took the vibrator out. Then led me into the bedroom and quickly removed my clothes and bent at the waist,

"Do me from behind I want it rough then cram it down my throat when you are ready to cum," My wife said taunting me.

She was getting into acting like a slut which made the whole thing even hotter. I lined up and penetrated her in one motion. She was much tighter with the vibrator and butt plug still stuffed up her well-used ass. The vibrations bleed thru the thin membrane between her orifice's. She was a wild woman taunting me to harder thrusts and moving so I hit different spots on every thrust. The taunting turned into screams when came clawing at the bed and pushing back to try to get my cock deeper then spasmed a few times then went limp. I held her up till she recovered my cock still buried deep in her cunt. Her climax was so erotic It took all my control not to cum.

"God did I need that. Don't stop I want to be sore in the morning fuck me raw," She demanded.

"You are so wet I don't think that is possible my little Minx."

"Oww I like that name," She replied gasping for breath as she neared another orgasm.

"Cum quick I am ready," I said huskily.

She let herself go screaming out her climax, pulling out turning her around using her hair and shoved my cock down her throat she choked once then pulled up and took the rest in her mouth.

"Did my little Minx-like that?"

"Mmmm fresh cum for dessert," She said seductively when she finished licking my cock clean still sluring her words.

"Minx, Minx yes I am a Minx."

"Keep that cock warm for me I will be back soon with a nice fresh ass for you to put it into," She said as she hopped off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

I heard the water come on I struggled out of bed and stepped into the shower with her.

"Let me take them out for you I have something to stick in there to replace them, my little Minx."

She bent over so that I could pull the butt plug and vibrator out of her ass. Then shoved my still hard cock in to replace them.

"They felt amazing, but this is much better," She said breathlessly.

I gave her ass through fucking bring her to climax; then quickly washing off and left her to finish.

I was almost asleep when I felt her get into bed and back up against my semi-hard cock and work it into her slippery ass.

"Mind if your little Minx amuses herself on your cock for a while?"

She started without waiting for an answer; only moving a small amount and milking my cock with her anal muscles.

"Mmmm your little Minx loves the way your cock fills her tight ass." She cooed.

"Enjoy yourself, Minx," I said sleepily.

God, was I tired enough to fall asleep while having anal sex I thought to myself enjoying the hot tight sheath around my cock as sleep claimed me.

I woke Saturday morning spooned against her back cock still buried deep in her ass. She woke up and quickly figured out she had gone to sleep with my cock stuck in her now unlubed ass.

"Don't pull out fuck the hell out of my ass then put my toys back in. If I don't have your cock stuffed up my ass, I want the toys in my back there the rest of the weekend," Minx replied.

It seemed my birthday was turning into a weekend!! Just go with the flow I thought to myself.

I rode her hard till she had her first shattering orgasm of the day, I tried not to let it trigger mine, but she withered around and kept pushing back against me her spasming anal muscles were too much stimulation. Holding on to her hips I roughly slammed into her my lust-crazed brain not registering how violent I was fucking her. As I came, I collapsed onto her back. Laying on top of her in sexual bliss slowly coming down the shocked back by a sharp pain in my ribs. She had elbowed me.

"Roll off I need to breathe. God, what did you do to me? I never came that hard before. Put the toys back in."

I felt around on the bed till I found them quickly replacing the batteries in the small vibrator. She had her ass in the air wiggling it around waiting. Inserting first the already on small vibrator followed by the butt plug.

"Owww that feels so good. I liked how rough you were. Let me clean your cock for you."

She popped out of bed ran to the bathroom returning with a washcloth and towel, cleaning and drying my semi hard cock. She tossed them on the floor she licked my cock a few times, pausing for a moment thinking before slipping on her heels.

"Come watch your slut cook you breakfast then I will sit in your lap and feed you with this big hard cock in my pussy but don't cum in my pussy I want your cum in my mouth."

Swaying her hips in the heels she led me into the kitchen by my cock sitting me on a chair kissing my cock before tangling tongues with me for a minute. Then quickly cooking some eggs and toast. She set the plate on the table next to me, she straddled me and lowered her cunt down onto my engorged cock. Wiggling around to get comfortable before feeding me the eggs and toast tangling tongues with me in between bites. The whole time massaging my cock with her kegel muscles. The plate clean she started to move up and down picking up one of her tits and rubbing the non-pierced nipple against my mouth.

"Have some desert. Remember I want your cum in my mouth,"

She would ride me till I got close then stop and wait for me to calm down gently massaging my cock with her kegel muscles. I feasted on her erect nipple. She pivoted her hips and rubbed her engorged clit against my pelvis I gently bit her nipple sending her over the edge. Clenching my fists, it took all my willpower not to cum with her. Giving her a few minutes to recover I enjoyed the little tremors that ran thru her body. When she started to stir, I picked her up off my cock. She took the hint and dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock. Bobbing her head fast while keeping her tongue pressed against the underside of my cock I came harder then I think I ever had flooding her mouth with my hot cum she swallowed a couple of times not letting a drop escape. Satisfied she had milked every last drop of cum from my softening cock,

"MMMMM that was the biggest load ever and very tasty." She said licking her lips.

Just sitting in the chair my breathing slowly returning to normal. I decided to take full advantage of her horny mood. Taking hold of one of her erect nipples led her back to the bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed sucking her erect nipple before straddling her head pushing my semi-hard cock into her mouth then attacking her pussy. Nibbling on her labia lips before sucking her clit into my mouth. Finger fucking her dripping cunt while she moaned around a mouth full of my cock. I relentlessly tormented her thru 2 shattering orgasms. She was almost comatose when I sprayed my cum down her throat. I managed to roll off her before I dozed off in a sexually exhausted sleep.

We woke to the afternoon sun streaming in the window still tangled together. A bit ripe we had worked up a sweat. Untangling ourselves, we struggled into the shower. Soaping each other playfully paying attention to all the important parts. My cock was a bit tired, so when the hot water started to run out, we got out and went to find something to eat. We had slept away the rest of the morning and a good part of the afternoon.

"Take your slut out to get some food." She said as she slipped the cum crusted pink shorts and tube top back on.

Slipping the 7-inch heels on and the vibrator and butt plug in her ass the end showing thru the thin material of the shorts. Big smile on her face swaying her hips more than needed. I slipped on some clothes we stopped at the local pub for late lunch early dinner. The rest of the afternoon evening was a lost in a sexual frenzy till exhaustion overtook us and we succumbed to sleep.

We both had to work on Monday, so I had refused to take the Cialis™ Saturday evening. Telling her, she had to cool off a bit on Sunday. Minx woke me up with a blowjob Sunday after she had licked me clean and was laying on the bed next to me.

"Whats got into you Rachell? I am not complaining, but you have to admit this was way out of character for you," I asked her.

"Two of my friends are getting divorced they caught their husbands cheating. Not that I suspect you. But you do look at the women that dress sexy. I decided I wanted you to look at me that way and that it was what I thought other people would think of me if I dressed that way that was all that was stopping me. So I decided to let you have some of what you wanted and found out I like having men stare at me. I won't go out of the house dressed as Minx unless you are with me. But even when I have more conservative clothes on I can see the look in your eye thinking if I have panties on. I like having anal sex a lot in fact as much as normal sex. And the biggest surprise of all oral is at the top of the list because there is no prep and no clean up. Lastly, we are planning on starting a family in less than two years, and I don't plan on being a prudish homemaker either," My wife said.

She gazed into my eyes waiting for a reply.

"Ok. Thankyou, you took me by surprise. I love both of the new you's.

End of Part One