Christmas Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krysm
krysm
89 Followers

But Tim had no interest in mercy; pleasure was his only aim. He hopped to his feet and plunged all six inches of his cock into Santa's ass. Tim's cock was short and lean like his body. It slipped in easily into the moistened hole, but Santa still gasped sharply. Tim shoved his hips forward, guiding the much bigger man to climb onto the bed. Santa sprawled face-down on the narrow bed, his broad back nearly filling the width of the mattress and his feet hanging over the edge. It was an odd sight to behold: little Timothy humping Santa was like a yellow Labrador humping a polar bear. What Tim lacked in size, he more than made up for with his energy. His cute little ass rose and fell and his hips smacked into Santa's ursine ass. Tim spun his body clockwise over Santa as he fucked, his legs over Santa's shoulders and his face between Santa's rock-hard calves. Santa moaned as Tim's cock penetrated him at an odd angle. Tim continued his rotation full circle.

Pressing himself against Santa's back, Tim asked, "Does it feel good, Santa? Do you like having my cock fuck your ass?"

"Yes! I love it!"

Despite Santa's affirmation, Tim sensed the pleasure could be more intense if his cock were bigger. A bigger cock would better fill and penetrate an ass of such rare proportions. He wanted to please Santa, give him pleasure unlike any he had experienced with his late wives. Santa's magic granted him the means to give such pleasure. His cock throbbed and burned. It puffed up like a blowfish, and hardened. Suddenly the lining of Santa's anal canal was tight around his cock, and he could feel the head penetrate deep into Santa's guts. Santa Claus buried his flushed face into the pillow, arched his back, and let our a long high-pitch noise.

"Much better!" Tim proclaimed. "How's that for you? Feel better?"

Santa whimpered, gasped, and briefly nodded his white-haired head.

"I'm ready for my second wish, Santa," Tim said as he thrust deep. "I wish my love for you would never grow stale, but only grow deeper," he said with a powerful thrust of his hips, "and wiser."

Santa Claus growled into the pillow. His body grew hot and flushed, glowing red as though lit from within. The bedroom lights flickered, static electricity crackling in the air, and then died. Santa's body glowed bright in the now darkened room. The excitement buoyed Tim to an orgasm, his magically enlarged penis disgorging a river of semen into Santa. Tim poured himself into his lover, giving of his own essence, holding nothing back. He lost consciousness before his release came to an end.

He came to cradled like a babe in Santa Claus' strong arms, arms that were as thick as Tim's thighs. The lights were on. Once again, a handsome and adorable face ringed in white hair and dominated by smiling sapphire eyes was the first thing Tim saw when he opened his eyes.

"Hello, sweet Timothy."

"Hello, dear Santa. What happened?"

"I granted your wish. The more unselfish a wish, the more my magic surges within me to fulfill that wish. It's rare that my magic surges beyond my control like it did with your second wish. It was quite ... thrilling!' Santa said as he stroked Tim's smooth face with the tips of his fingers.

"It was."

Tim snuggled into Santa's arms, turning his face to suck on a firm nipple. He sighed pleasantly. He reached around his hip and took hold of the fat cockhead that protruded out from beneath his crushing ass. He tried to straighten out his body to raise his hips, but Santa raised his arms, easily lifting Tim. Tim guided Santa's penis toward his sphincter, and Santa lowered him. The penis forced its way into his little hole, but Tim only smiled and sighed contentedly. Santa Claus held Tim close and gently rocked his hips.

"I would stay here with you, sweet Timothy, forever if I could. Truly I would. But ----"

"I know. You are Santa Claus, and it's Christmas Eve. Would you grant me my last wish before you go?"

Santa Claus shook his head. "Not your last. Never your last. The last wish always breaks my heart. State your third wish, and I pray you'll make more wishes than could be counted."

Tim caressed Santa's round and rosy cheek with his small hand. A tear streamed down Santa's cheek. "You've been so alone, haven't you?"

Santa nodded.

"Have you no immortal lovers in your world?"

"My world!" Santa said with a chuckle. "My world isn't a great globe like yours. It's only a kingdom where my magic is strongest. It's as big as your Arctic, but full of life. But sadly, other than the elves, no other sapient species dwell within the limits of my kingdom."

"Why not an elven lover?"

"Ho!" Santa laughed. "The elves care only about having fun. Toys, games, and mischief are the focal points of their existence. Born of my magic, they are all male and nearly as old as I, but eternally youthful----perhaps too youthful."

"Sounds like an elven lover would be perfect for you."

"They stand only two feet tall, Timothy!"

"A team of elven lovers, then."

"Enough, Timothy. I've found my lover; I desire none other. Let us not think of the inevitable, but enjoy the time we have together. My magic will give you long life so we'll have much to enjoy together."

"Those words seem to flow from your mouth almost automatically."

"I've had much practice saying them."

"My dear poor Santa! I don't ever want you to feel lonely again.... That is my third wish, Santa. I wish that Santa Claus will never have to suffer loneliness ever again."

"Oh, sweet Timothy! You don't know what it is you wish. Wish for something else, something for yourself."

"No, that is what I want. My wish stands."

"Please reconsider. You----"

"I made my wish. Grant it or deny it."

Santa Claus rocked back and forth, his penis sliding inside Tim's moist anus. His blue eyes watered as he stared down upon his lover's youthful face. "It is exceedingly rare that someone would make a wish solely for my benefit. I am deeply moved, Timothy. You are truly rare among your kind. You asked me in your letter whether I loved you. I can now answer wholeheartedly that I do love you, Timothy. I will grant your wish."

Though Santa Claus glowed once again, the bedroom lights did not flicker and die. He leaned down and kissed Tim's succulent lips, his white beard and mustache soft against Tim's face. Their mouths opened; their tongues danced. Santa's skin burned almost too hot for Tim to bear, and his heart drummed a driving bass beat. His round testicles, large and visible in a smooth pink scrotum, steadily expanded, almost doubling in size. Santa made no noise as he came. Instead, he drew back his head and smiled with his entire face as his magical essence poured out of him and pooled inside Tim's intestines. From there, it streamed throughout Tim's mortal body in tingling tendrils. Tim's body began to glow, muted compared to Santa's brilliance, and sparkle as though sprinkled with faery dust. Tim gasped, and his body trembled. He braced his arms around Santa's broad torso and clamped his lips around a nipple. Still the virile semen continued to flow from Santa. Tim moaned and whined. The semen felt boiling hot in his guts, and the magical tendrils were like bolts of electricity.

"Shh, my love. It'll only be a moment," Santa said soothingly, still smiling.

A moment later, the heat and electricity vanished instantly. Tim's trembling subsided. He snuggled, limp and helpless as a new born, against Santa's chest. Santa gently rubbed his bearded cheek against Tim's smooth cheek. Then he kissed and licked Tim's ear. It now had a perceptible point at the top. Tim felt Santa's tongue lick the pointed tip of his ear, and he bolted upright.

"My ears!" he said, feeling them with his fingers. "They're pointed!"

"Yes, so I see."

"What did you do to me?"

"I granted your wish, of course. With you always by my side, I shall never again be lonely."

"That's not an explanation."

"You're an elf now, Timothy. You are my elven lover."

"But.... I thought elves were only two feet tall."

"There's always an exception. The other elves will accept you as one of their own, but you will always be a giant to them. They will call you the Giant Elf, Santa Claus' lover.... If you don't want this, make another wish."

"No, no, I was only ... startled, that's all. I didn't expect this. I thought ... I actually had no idea how you would grant my wish ... I assumed you'd figure a way. Well, I guess you did, but I don't understand why. You could've just ensured you would have another lover before I ... died."

"Without you, I would be lonely. I could have a thousand lovers, but losing you would have still broken my heart. And I would pine for you. I would miss you, and I would feel lonely.... You are unlike any other lover I've had. Though you were human, your body and soul possessed the traits of an elf. You, my sweet Timothy, are the perfect lover for me."

"And you for me," Tim whispered, crying joyfully.

They kissed and embraced for a while until Santa said, "Come, my love, we have many houses to visit this night before I can take you to our home. Those dear to you will know in the morrow what has happened to you, and they will be glad for you. For the rest, they will hardly notice your absence. Here, you'll need something warm for the ride."

Santa heaved himself off the bed and onto his feet, Tim still cradled in his arms. Setting Tim down, he winked, and a warm, furry suit of red and white with embroidered green leaves materialized to cover Tim's body. Santa wiggled his cute bulbous nose. Together, they vanished and re-appeared a few feet in front of the reindeer. With an excited cry, Tim jumped and ran to give each reindeer a hug. They nuzzled him fondly, accepting him. Santa Claus and Tim climbed aboard. As the sleigh rose high into the sky, Santa Claus boomed, "HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas!"

krysm
krysm
89 Followers
12