All Comments on 'Christmas With Mom Ch. 01'

by eroswizard

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the buildup and the backstory but wish the sex part was longer. Still, 5* in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reallygood read well done you have captured the essions of what a young man goes through

I Take it you where in the corps Semper fi, keep on writing give us much more of this story. ten bears43 Semper-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this guy a real-life motherfucker, or what?

I really hope and trust that EW has and does actually fuck his own mother. For any boy nothing can ever compare with sticking his hard young cock up the same wonderful hole he came out of and unloading his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt. A mother's cunt represents home, a son's first and best home, her cunt stands for warmth and love. It's the perfect receptacle, the receptacle nature provides, for his hard cock and for all the precious semen he's got waiting for his beloved mom in those young balls of his. And his mother knows full well the truth of the old saying, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
merry christmas

What an incredible Christmas Present, a new toy to play with. If this were me I would be using my new sex toy daily. I would once again suckle at my mothers soft fat breasts licking the nipples while I fornicate non-stop in her womb. I would piston my hard cock into her over and over again until we seek the sweet release of orgasm. Hearing her beg me for my seed would drive me over the edge over and over again I would fill he womb with my seed. He womb would be a sodden mess with my seed dripping out and serving as lubrication for our next forbidden union. When she becomes pregnant with our love child I would suckle from her milk laden breasts again while enjoying my present between her thighs, While pregnant I would christen the other parts of her body with my seed, ejaculating on her pregnant belly, ass, breasts, and ultimately her face. As soon as she delivers our love child its back between her thighs for ultimately a boys cock and his sperm belong in his mother twatt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow that great do keep writing as i do like this story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but...

"Especially to the man who had drug him to safety...." Do you mean dragged or was he given a narcotic? An editor would make this story even better.....

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Anon Editor

Either you can join the site and be and editor/proofreader for writers or you can submit your own goods for us to peruse. IF you care to do that. Show us your talent, don't down others that are trying if you can do better.

P.S. I'm not ashamed to sign my comments.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
Well Done

This is a very nice story and well written. Being a veteran, I remember the first time I came home for Christmas and it wasn't quite home anymore. Especially at that age, when you are still finding yourself, and now he's outside combat and his unit. His world is totally different now. It seems his mother is the only constant in his life. I'd like to see more of these folks. How does mom deal with his PTSD. Different name when dad came home, but same ghosts.

Keep up the good work.

I am a Literotica editor and I can say it is a privilege when an author trusts their baby to you. When they take your suggestions to heart and the story does turn out better, well. it's a good feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
new favorite author

Checked out for other offerings. Made me hard as a rock and my wife's pussy very wet. Made for great weekend of fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Outstanding, really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Hot!

So very hot! The reality is that if a young man puts his purple head up against her pink drenched tingly pussy lips, he would probably shoot before he ever got it all the way in. The intensity of it would be too much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice story gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous