All Comments on 'Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 03'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

love the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why would her parents reject her, especially if they are aware of her "head injury"

After all, she's their daughter.

Secondly, he needs to stop saying he cares for her because he doesn't. There is nothing in his actions to indicate that he has any feelings for her other than hate. It's perfectly fine if he wants to hate her, hell, he can chop up her body and use it on a cooking show for all I care; but let's be honest, he doesn't like her.

Lastly, at some point she is going to contract a STD, or mutiple STDs. This is is not a maybe, it's a given, maybe even cervical cancer. Pregnancy is also a given. Unless you make her immune to all forms of disease and infertile, there is a 100% chance of both happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

I very much love this series. I'm glad you contributed more to it.

As for the guy who asked why her parents would reject her, go back and read the other two. It explains it and sets it up very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love stories where perfect girls get debased! Please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please author

I read a lot of rape and gangbang erotica, and i know that its all fake and you can do whatever you want with this story. But it is REALLY fucked up what he is doing to this nice girl, so could you PLEASE have an ironic ending where HE gets Gangraped and recorded! At least have him get what he deserves.

tdkb1916tdkb1916over 6 years ago
So naughty

I LOVE stories of innocent girls being corrupted and doing very bad things. Keep going. Maybe Christy will do a real porn film or turn tricks. Getting my rocks off with this one

VitharrCommanderVitharrCommanderover 6 years ago
Porn love story

I can’t wait for this to continue, he should start putting her in porn and take the money. Make sure theres a good public record of all the shit she’s doing. Make sure not only everyone in town knows what’s she doing but the whole world, so she can never run from it.

GrimmloverGrimmloveralmost 6 years ago
Amazing story

I love stories where a good girl gets debased. Thank you for continuing this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
1030 Followers
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...