Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm living in a dream world," I thought to myself. A demented, hedonistic dream.

I gave her the paper towel to clean the last of the residue off, then went back to the computer as she laid right back down and shut her eyes.

I was already ready to continue the video. The four dicks soon became six total, I was pretty sure, and they quickly moved on from just oral. Soon they had her sitting up on a stack of folded card tables that came to just below their waist level, then hiked her skirt up over her waist and ripped a huge hole in the crotch of her pantyhose, giving them easy access to everything down there. Christy wasn't wearing any panties beneath them (which I hadn't even noticed when I'd watched her dressing earlier), so they made the rip and her bald, pink pussy lips flowered right out for them.

It continued as you might expect. All six guys took their turns fucking her bareback. They were hard and messy with her. The first guy fucked her for a couple minutes, her knees bent and held up toward her shoulders to allow him good access. When he was almost done, he pulled out, stood up more and unleashed his load over her face. Just as soon as he finished the next guy started fucking her. She looked up into his eyes with her cum-covered face as he drilled her, her mouth hanging open in a silent moan, the perfect image of a whore. He followed the lead of the first guy when he was done, adding his load to her face.

All six took their turn in the same way. By the time the fourth guy rolled around she was already a despicable mess, her face slathered in cum, saliva, and ruined makeup. One of her fake eyelashes had slid down and was stuck right below her cheekbone, covered in cum. The other halfway hung on to her eyelid, but looked like it would drop off at any time. The ever-thickening mask of cum on her face jiggled with each thrust, and some of it was dripping down onto her tits or dress. Her shoes fell off at some point, and a few of her bare toes were thrusting through little holes in the hose. She looked absolutely fucking glorious. The other guys, when it wasn't their turn, were visibly filming or taking pictures with their phones while they watched.

It was while the sixth guy was fucking her that they got caught. I felt kind of bad for him. He alone never got a chance to finish. There was a flurry of movement in the video, and then a commotion of voices. The last thing you hear before it cuts out is one of the guys declaring "It was her idea!"

I skipped back to an earlier part of the video, around when she was looking her absolute filthiest, and shot my second load into a paper towel. I sat back in my chair, breathing heavily and thinking. Christy was now at a point where should could go to a nice, formal event, dressed conservatively and nicely, and still end up covered in the cum of strangers by the end of the night. The thought made my head spin. I pulled up the spreadsheet of her partners I'd been keeping. I didn't know their names, so I just wrote "Baseball team guy #1" etc in each of their rows. Untold countless numbers of guys had seen her pictures and videos now, and 29 had actually fucked her already, had their naked dicks in her and given her their loads. 29. I knew she would be horrified if she was in her right mind. A girl who believed in saving yourself for marriage, for one man. 29 husbands for Christy, and counting.

A few months ago I probably would have told you that I wouldn't date a girl who'd had more than a handful of sexual partners, maybe 6 max, and look at me now. I think the perception that I was "ruining" Christy is what made it so intoxicating to me. Such a strong conflict of emotions and desire. Something so forbidden. But there was only one direction I knew it could continue. I wondered what this new arrangement of Christy living with me and being rejected by her parents would lead to. I hadn't even had time to wrap my head around the full list of consequences of it. I just knew I would inevitably use it to push my twisted fantasies even farther.

I just didn't know, at the time, just how far they would go, and how quickly they would escape my control entirely.

(To be continued).

12