All Comments on 'Christy Becomes a Bad Girl'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please DON'T continue. If this is based on fact, you should be in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To the last commenter

Are you serious? "If this is real"? You are are on an erotic fiction website. 99.9% of these stories aren't real. If you think otherwise, I'm a bit worried your delusional.

As for this story, this was not a bad story. I like stories that break down people's inhibitions and this was an effective way to do that. It seemed a bit rushed, but since this was your first story, that's no big deal. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two sides to this story ..

Yes, head injury can cause this type of change in personality (and behaviour). Particularly with oppressed sexuality and/or strict/religious upbringing. So it could all be true ..

Some of events (instigated by the author) are not easily excusable, and I would be surprised if this led to a long-term relationship. So, it is probably mostly fiction ..

Clumsy123Clumsy123almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Please continue with more chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A No Balls Coward

is exactly what this asshole is! Even in OR's mind this fuckwad deserves to be denutted. .......And by the way auburn blonde hair wtf! Plus fuckwad when he first tried to fuck Christy in her room he got up and shut and locked the door to her bedroom how could her father just open the door? Riddle me that! So far this story just makes me want to kick fuckwad in the nuts.....hoping it improves.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

WOW. Raping a brain damaged, basically mentally incapacitated young woman.

What a shit story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
1033 Followers
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...