Christy Becomes a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured no one else was going after me anyway, so what does it matter," he laughed to his friends afterward. "Keep it spread for me for a second sweetheart," he said. He pulled out his cellphone and took a few pictures of his cum leaking out of Christy's still slightly-parted pussy.

Shortly afterwards they all put their pants back on and left almost as quickly as they had entered. Christy continued laying on the bed with her legs spread. After they left she started rubbing her clit.

I waited a few minutes to allow myself to calm down. What the fuck had I just done? What was wrong with me? I had been freaking out about two dudes fucking her and now I had just allowed her number to go up to FIVE? Five dudes who had fucked her before me. My head was buzzing strangely. I was disgusted with myself, but at the same time my dick had never been harder in my life.

I emerged from the bathroom while Christy was still masturbating. She looked at me in surprise for a moment, which then turned to a look of confusion.

"Were you just here?" she asked. I didn't answer, and she just looked up at me with those big doe eyes. I dropped my boxers and almost jumped on her. Her pussy was so wet (both with her own juices and the cum of that guy) and open from her recent fuckings that I just slid right inside with hardly any resistance. I moaned, loudly, and began kissing her deeply as I fucked her for the first time, sucking on her tongue while I rutted her. The inside of her pussy felt literally hot, as well as completely soaked and gooey. I knew I was fucking another man's cum deeper into her, but I didn't even care. In fact, it might have even enhanced it for me. I was the sixth man to feel exactly this sensation of fucking her. The sixth dick to rub up and down the wrinkled, gripping length of her inner pussy walls, the sixth shaft to have her cunt mucous slathered down it. I felt like I literally couldn't fuck her hard enough.

I got her on top of me cowgirl style and only managed to fuck her for about another thirty seconds before I shot my whole load inside of her as well. We lay there for a bit afterwards, breathing heavily but not speaking. After a time we got up and put our clothes back on.

I hoped to just go back downstairs and quietly slip out without running into anyone (especially the guys who had just fucked my girlfriend), but it was not to be. I saw the three of them crowded around the cellphone of one of them, along with two other guys who I kind of knew. They were excitedly talking in low voices, but as soon as Christy and I came downstairs they all fell silent. The three dudes who had fucked her looked at each other in confusion. I'm sure they were wondering where I came from. They all made eye contact with Christy as we walked out the door. One of them gave a final catcalling whistle.

As we drove back home Christy dozed against the window. My mind was racing. I knew that what I had allowed to happen was inexcusable, but at the same time I was already getting rock hard again just thinking about it. I found myself thinking about how I could get away with this again if I wanted to. Get her to do almost anything. Even as I was chastising myself for even having the thought, I knew that I was going to act on it. The rush was too much. I was a slave to this new warped form of power.

(To be continued).

12