Chronicles of Cambridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste your cum, Carol" I told her. My face was covered and she began eagerly licking her cum from my face as I slid easily in and out of her, making her catch her breath each time.

"Oh fuck me Dave. Fuck me hard. Make your cock cum in my cunt. I want to feel your sperm in me"

We were both going crazy with lust. As I thrusted into her, I could tell she was in the zone and heading for another orgasm.

"Fuck me with your hard cock. Make me scream!" she commanded.

This was nothing like her little girl. Carol was a real wild woman!

As I could feel myself reaching orgasm, I fucked her harder and faster, as I did, she got closer and closer to the edge

"Oh!....Yes!...Oh!....Fuck!.....Baby!...Yes!....Yes!...I'm coming!......coming!....baby!....fuck!....

My helmet grew hot as the cum rose in me. I knew this was going to be a lovely orgasm and I threw myself into the moment, thrusting harder and faster with more enthusiasm that I'd ever done before. Our bodies were covered in sweat and her big tits were bouncing like mad. I rolled over, taking her with me so that she could control her orgasm on top. Her hands were tearing at her hair as her hips pushed down and backwards and forwards on my rigid cock. She was grinding her clit into my pelvis and I could feel my cock banging on the wall of her cunt as she moved. I reached up and grabbed her boobs. Her nipples were dark, filled with blood as her whole body began to become over-stimulated.

"Carol. I'm gonna cum. I'm going to shoot cum right up inside you" I said knowing this would finish her off. Her movements became more erratic and she bit her lip, her eyes closed tight. Her whole, magnificent, chubby body convulsed as she lost herself in her own orgasm. I let myself go and hot cum flooded out, into her vagina. "Oh...Yessssss!" she cried as she felt my explosion. She bent forward and raised her cunt up my penis and let another jet of hot cum shoot over my stomach, cock and balls. I could feel it running down the crack of my backside as we continued bucking backwards and forwards, her pussy squelching noisily as it gripped me and tried to pull me further in.

Slowly, gently, we came to a halt. Our panting being the only noise. Carol's head was buried in the crook of my neck and her breath was hot on my chest. She was trying to recover but it was taking some time as she was lost in the moment. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight to me until she regained her breath and relaxed on me. My body taking her full weight. The whole room was filled with the smell of sex. Thank god her daughter wasn't home until the morning!

"You had enough now baby?" I panted.

"Are you joking? I haven't been fucked like that before in my whole life. I can't believe how fantastic I feel. Let's take a break. Finish the wine and I'll take you to bed." Carol said.

So, we chatted and drank wine for another half-hour, she sat beside me, her hand playing lazily with my cock which was slowly coming back to life. She knew exactly what she was doing and I was feeling like she was doing me the favour.

"He looks like he's waking back up Dave. I can feel him grow."

I looked down and sure enough, her expert touch, teasing my prick and balls was bringing on another hard-on. Within a minute, my cock was standing upright and Carol was working her fist up and down my shaft whilst she had he finger on her clit.

"I think I need some more stimulation Dave. Finish your wine and come with me. I'm not going to waste this lovely hard-on"

We put our glasses down and walked to her bedroom. She flopped onto the bed, reached underneath and opened her drawer, pulling out one of her Vibrators. It was the 'Rabbit' kind with a clit buzzer and a shaft to insert.

"I want you to watch me Dave. I've never let anyone do that"

Carol laid back and opened her legs, revealing her matted pussy. I could see my cum dribbling out as she parted her lips and inserted the shaft of the vibrator. With one click, it sprang into action the buzzer right on her button.

"Watch me Dave. Watch me do myself"

She was lying down with her clit hood pulled up, exposing that massive clitoris, moving the buzzer backwards and forwards. She removed the vibrator and said "Put your cock in me for a moment. I want it covered in our juices" She put the vibe down and parted her cunt, inviting me in. My cock responded to the sight and began leaking precum again. I put my helmet against the opening and rubbed it on her clit.

"Mmm.. that's nice Dave. Slap my clit with it" I began slapping my helmet on her clit while she played with her nipples "Oh, that feels nice Dave. Don't stop. Keep rubbing my clit with your cock"

I was beginning to have trouble pushing my cock down, it was so hard. Long strands of clear precum were forming beads in her pubic hair and matting it even more.

"Now come and kneel beside me on the bed" Carol said. I walked over to her and climbed on the bed. "Put your cock in my mouth" She opened her mouth and I put my cock on her tongue so that she could taste our juices. She licked at it eagerly.

"Now I want you to wank yourself and watch me cum" I did exactly as I was told, my hand moving slowly up and down my cock over her open mouth. She watched me masturbate and I watched her. I could see her hips moving rhythmically as the vibrator did its' job. Carol's clit was exposed and hard and she handled the vibrator like an expert.

"You like what you see?"

"Oh yes. That's really horny" I said

"You wanna watch me cum?"

"Yeah. That's gonna make me cum" I said

"Cum in my mouth. Shoot it into my mouth. I want to taste your cum"

She meant it too.

Her strokes with the vibrator became faster and more targeted. Her clit was engorged with all the stimulation. My cock was bursting again and the sight of Carol laying there wanking herself furiously, waiting for me to wank myself off over her face and in her mouth was turning me on so much.

"Baby, I'm cumming!" I said

"I'm cumming too" her hips were thrusting upwards and her pussy lips were stretched wide open so that her clit could get all the attention it needed.

She started moaning, from deep inside, I could hear her "Ohhhhh........yeeessss" "Ohhh!...Ohhh! Uuurrrggghh!"

I was pulling at my cock and watching her cumming on that vibrator. I could feel the cum rising through me and it squirted out, a lot less than before, but still and nice amount. It fell into her mouth and over her cheek. I could see my sperm sliding down her tongue. She washed it round her mouth "Mmmm..God that's nice baby. Give me your cock. I want to suck every last drop"

She gobbled at my over-sensitive helmet and sucked like crazy until my dick went limp in her mouth.

I couldn't believe what had happened, but Carol seemed very cool about it now.

"Well now I know what you're giving my Daughter! She's a lucky girl. That's the best love-making I've ever had. You had fun?"

"God, yes!" I replied, honestly. "So what do we do now?"

She propped herself up on her elbow and said

"You go to your bedroom and get some rest. You've got two very needy women to look after now. Sleep tight Dave,"

I kissed her on the lips and tasted my sperm again.

"Goodnight, Carol. Thanks for a wonderful evening" I said as I got up and walked to my bedroom.

12