Chronicles of Chris Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped toward the two brunettes and they flinched. "Relax, my clothes are over there."

"Oh." They said in unison, their eyes never leaving my crotch.

I stepped around them to the pile of clothing. I pulled on my skivvies and that seemed to shake them out of their reverie.

All three of them watched me get dressed until the black girl spoke. "I'm Amanda," and then she giggled, "the one you chased away is Sami and this is Paula and Rachael. Who're you?"

I was fully dressed and stepped over in front of her and stuck out my hand. "I'm Chris Peters, AKA, 'Newbie'. Nice to meet you."

She laughed at 'Newbie' and shook my hand. "Are you one of Marianne's short-timers?"

I cocked my head to one side. "Short-timers? Are you referring to the galley or to her bed? 'Cause I can answer the first, which is yes, the second is all up to her."

She laughed again. "Ok, you got me. Though, I really did mean the galley. But, you should know, the fact that you're still here means that you will get a return engagement. The ones that disappoint her are gone right away."

"Ok, that's good to know." I laughed. "Speaking of Marianne, where is she?"

"Did she tell you she didn't have duty?" Amanda asked.

I nodded.

"Then she probably went for a run and then to breakfast." Amanda said. "Do you need a ride?"

"Nah, I'll just walk." I said walking toward the door. "I hope I'll see you ladies again." I saw Sami peeking around a corner. "Especially you, Sami." Her head disappeared in a flash as the other three started laughing again.

I left the room and started walking back to the barracks. I heard, "Peters, is that you? Hey Chris!"

I looked around and saw a car stopped. A very familiar face was grinning out of the window. It was Jason Davies, a guy from back home, Crown Point, in northern Indiana, before we had moved to Milwaukee.

"Jason?" I said, grinning. "What the hell are you doing here?"

He parked the car and hopped out. He came over and grabbed my hand before hugging me. "The same thing you are, 'Newbie'! How long have you been here?"

"Just over three weeks." I answered. "I haven't even started school yet. How about you?"

"I've been here about seven months. I've got about six months to go." She said. "You, know it's good to see a face from home."

I realized he was right. "Yeah it is."

"Hey, do you wanna go grab some chow? I was headed over there." He asked.

"Uhh, I really need a shower. Can I take a rain check?" I asked.

He grinned, "Let me run you back to your barracks and I'll wait for you. Ok?"

"Sure." I grinned back.

The guys from my room wanted all the dirty details from Marianne, but I begged off. I took a shower, changed clothes, ran out and jumped in Jason's car. Jason and I started talking about people we knew from school, people I hadn't seen in three or four years. It was fun. We were sitting at a table in the mess, just drinking coffee and talking when Marianne plopped down beside me.

"Hey, Peters," she said, punching me on the shoulder, "I see you're recovered from last night!"

She laughed, looked at Jason with interest and asked, "Who's your buddy?"

I just shook my head, "Marianne Johnson this is Jason Davies, Jason this is Marianne." I explained to Marianne, "Jason and I grew up together and we haven't seen each other in a couple of years, so we're just catching up."

Marianne raised an eyebrow, "Grew up together, huh? So, you've got dirt on Peters, here, huh Davies? We're gonna have to get together so you can fill me... in. Yeah, that's it... so you can fill me... in."

I rolled my eyes at her hesitations. Jason's eyes almost bugged out of his head as Marianne reached under the table to give my dick a squeeze. It twitched in her hand.

"Yep," she declared as she got up, "all recovered." She walked away with Jason staring after her, open-mouthed.

"Did she just grab your dick?" Jason asked, wide-eyed.

I sighed, "Yes, she did."

"Are you fucking her?" He asked in a breathless whisper.

"Yeah," I answered, and seeing the next question forming on his face, said, "and no, I will not answer any more questions about what we may or may not be doing. If you just have to know, ask her. She works in the galley."

"You don't mind if I talk to her?" Jason asked still wide-eyed.

"No, she made it very clear that she will do what and who she wants, when she wants." I said. "So if you want to give it a shot go ahead."

I said it with a conviction I did not feel. Marianne's obvious interest in Jason sparked a jealousy that surprised me. Even though in the last six months I had hopped from girl to girl, woman to woman, I hadn't given much thought as to how that might have made them feel. I had made it clear to them that I was free to do as I wanted and felt my obligation to them was complete. Now, the shoe was on the other foot and it made me look at my own decisions in a different light. I couldn't be critical of Marianne, when she was unknowingly mimicking my own behavior. I didn't like this, not one bit. But, here I was, having to accept it.

"So, if I ask her out, you won't have a problem with it?" Jason asked hopefully.

"I didn't say that," I said, "but I don't have any say in the matter."

I laughed then, "But, let's just say I'm not sure 'going out' will be on the agenda."

Jason looked disappointed. "So, she won't go out with me?"

I laughed harder. "You're just not understanding me. Just because she doesn't want to 'go out', doesn't mean she won't want to 'stay in' with you."

"Huh?" was all that Jason said.

There were now tears rolling down my cheeks and people were looking at us. "Ok, Ok, now DO NOT tell her I said this, but, Marianne does not have any interest in dating. What she does have interest in is fucking, plain and simply. The Marines say they're looking for a few good men, right? Well, Marianne is looking for a few hard dicks... maybe quite a few."

Jason's eyes were bugged out of his head and his mouth was hanging open. I think he was speechless because he just nodded.

I laughed and asked him, "Hey, what are we gonna do today?"

Slowly, he seemed to be regaining some measure of composure and asked me, "Have you ever been in Memphis?"

"Nope," I said, "is there anything interesting?"

"The number one tourist attraction is Graceland, you know, Elvis' place." He answered. "Then there's Beale Street, and a shitload of barbeque places. Plus, there's a bunch of stuff near the Mississippi."

"What's Beale Street?" I asked.

"It's a collection of small bars with live music. It's mostly blues, some jazz and some country." He explained. He laughed when I made a face at the mention of country music. "Not a fan of country and western, huh?"

"No, not really." I said. "I grew up around Chicago and Milwaukee, not exactly bastions of country music. I've heard some jazz because of my dad, but I haven't heard much blues. Though, I understand that rock is blues based, so I should like it." (Again, this was the seventies; alternative had not yet reached our ears.)

"Ok, let's just go drive around and we'll see what's up, Ok?" He said.

"Sounds good to me." I answered.

He said, "I need some gas before we get too far."

"Ok, since you're being the tour guide, the gas is on me." I said.

"Cool," was his only answer.

We spent the day sightseeing and ended up at a Pizza Hut. I had said that I hadn't had any pizza since I had left Milwaukee and Jason said he could fix that. He also had something to show me. It was after eight o'clock when we pulled up in the parking lot. He parked on the north side of the lot and pointed the car north. I started to get out.

"Wait," he said, "this is pretty cool."

He dialed the radio to 890-AM, WLS from Chicago. It came in as clear as a bell.

I looked at him open-mouthed. "What the fuck? How does that happen?"

He grinned, "It has something to do the AM signal bouncing off the ionosphere, at night. Anyway, a lot of AM stations shut down at night and WLS is a clear channel so the signal will travel thousands of miles."

I looked at him as if he was crazy. "How did you figure out that you could get WLS here and how do you know that shit about the ionosphere?"

"Well," he said, "I was sitting here one night waiting for a buddy from the base and was fucking around with the radio and suddenly there was WLS! I sat here and listened for a long time that night, it was kinda like being home. The next day I asked one of the radio guys at the base how that worked. He explained the whole thing to me. I mean the whole fucking thing! I gave you the short version. I almost regretted asking, but then it's kind of a cool thing to know."

"You're right," I said as we got out of the car, "that is pretty cool."

We went in and had a pizza. I know it was just Pizza Hut, but it tasted like the best pizza in the history of the world. We came back out, listened to the radio for a little while, and then went back to base.

It was my last week in the galley and Stan, the chief that ran it, decided he was going to teach me to cook. It was interesting and informative and I had a blast. I didn't do one dish or didn't pick up one sack of potatoes, let alone peel any. He taught me to sauté, he taught me how to season all kinds of different foods and what he taught me piqued my interest in cooking, which I maintain to this day. (By the way, if a guy can cook, it is a great way to get to a woman. I will elaborate on this in later chapters.)

I saw Marianne in the galley several times that week, but we didn't get together. It wasn't as if she was avoiding me, but she wasn't seeking me out, either. The last day in the galley, the chief put me in charge of the noon meal. I guess it went Ok; we didn't have any more than normal complaints. The chief got me a steak to cook for myself, though I shared it with several people, including Marianne. She kissed me on the cheek and said thanks.

I started school on Monday. This was different than I had ever encountered before. It was difficult and confusing. I felt like I wasn't catching on, went back to the barracks every night, and studied. I spent very little time in the mess hall just eating breakfast and lunch and didn't see Marianne for a couple of weeks. Finally, something clicked for me and I began to understand. I relaxed a little and started interacting with my roommates again. I saw Jason one day and he acted a little embarrassed when he saw me.

"Hey, Jason," I said.

"Hey, Chris," he mumbled.

I looked at him and he didn't want to meet my eyes. "Ok, what's wrong?"

He still didn't meet my gaze. "I, uhhh, well, I, uhhh, spent some time with Marianne." His face was blood red.

I just started laughing. "You had to try it out, didn't you? You asshole!"

He looked up at me when I started laughing, a sheepish grin growing on his face. He just nodded.

"I told you not to worry about it." I said, smiling. "It was her call, not mine."

The sheepish grin grew into a genuine smile. "Cool, you want to go to Pizza Hut?"

"Sounds good to me." I answered.

"Ok, let's go." He said, walking towards his car.

We had pizza, which wasn't nearly as good as the first one, then we sat in the car listening to the radio. After a while, he started talking about Marianne.

"She came up to me in the mess hall last Wednesday." Jason said. "She asked if we could go get a drink after she got off."

I just smiled and nodded in the dark.

"After one drink, she wanted to go back to her room." Jason said, shaking his head. "I've never had anything like that happen to me before. Anyway, we got back and she started stripping the instant we walked into her room. After she got naked, she grabbed me, kissed me, and then started taking off my pants. I didn't quite know what to do, so I just let her. She knelt in front of me, grabbed my dick and took it in her mouth. She turned us around while she was blowing me and then pushed me back on the bed. She climbed up and sat right on my dick. I felt like a piece of meat. She rode me until she came and then tried to make me come by riding some more. Then she tried sucking me off. I really hated the whole thing. I never did come. When I sat up and looked around her roommates were there. The whole thing was really weird. I just got up and got dressed and left. Marianne hasn't talked to me since then. Is that how it was for you?"

I sat there for a minute trying to decide what to say. Finally, I asked, "Was that the first time you've ever had sex where it wasn't your girlfriend?"

Jason didn't answer immediately. The when he did, the answer really surprised me. "That was the first time I had ever had sex." He said quietly.

I thought 'Holy Shit!', but didn't say it aloud. "Wow, Jason, I thought you and Cindy... well, uhh..."

He paused and I could see his smile in the parking lot lights. "Yeah, everybody thought that. Cindy told me early on that she really believed in 'saving herself' for marriage. We could fool around a little, but she would never let me touch her below the waist." He paused again, with a bigger smile creasing his face this time. "She let me play with her tits all that I wanted, but I couldn't touch her pussy and she never touched my dick. She loved watching me jack off, though. We'd make out, I'd play with her tits and then just before we'd go home, I'd pull my dick out and do it. I loved watching her eyes get big when she watched. She stayed on her side of the car when I'd do it and she would rub her little pink nipples a little. That's the closest I've ever been to sex, before last week. How about you? Have you ever just had sex for the sake of sex?"

I thought about my answer for a moment. "Jason, I never kiss and tell. But, I've been with several women, girls, whatever you want to call them. There were a couple of special ones, but there have been several that were more about sex than anything else."

He just looked at me for several minutes. "How did you deal with that? There are no feelings, just physical pleasure. Is that enough for you?"

I smiled. "I guess I love sex. I love the feel of a woman's body. Silky skin, hard pebbly nipples, soft curves, I just love it all. If getting to experience all that means a woman is using me for pleasure and I am using her for pleasure with no emotion, I can live with it. I mean, I have no intention whatsoever of seeing Marianne ever again, once I leave school. If that makes me cold or callous, so be it. I just love sex. Maybe, I'll find somebody to love someday, but, for now, this is fun."

Jason shook his head, "I guess that's Ok for you, but I don't think I could do that."

"Jason," I said, "I'm not telling you that what you're doing is right or wrong. I'm just telling you to do what's right for you. Ok?"

"Sure, I guess." He mumbled as he started the car and we went back to the base.

On Friday, I was sitting in the galley at a table by myself eating a late supper. The instructor in my last class droned on and on and didn't let us out until an hour after we were supposed to be done. There were just a few people in the room; I think they were mostly classmates. I felt somebody plop down beside me and turned to find Marianne grinning at me.

"Hey, Newbie!" She said with a smile.

"Hey, Marianne," I said. "I haven't seen you around in a while."

She continued to smile. "Been busy."

"Ok." I shrugged.

She looked at me and bumped me with her shoulder. "Busy tonight? Or this weekend? Want some pussy? 'Cause I want some tongue and some dick."

I just shook my head. "Gee, Marianne, don't hold back, tell me what's on your mind."

She laughed, "So, is that a yes?"

"Marianne, I would never turn down pussy." I told her.

"Great!" She said excitedly, "You coming with me right now?"

"First," I sighed, "let me finish eating, second, when you say tonight or this weekend, are you inviting me for the weekend? 'Cause if you are, I need to bring some clothes and a toothbrush with me. If you aren't, that's Ok, I just need to know."

She laughed again, "Ok, legitimate points, all. Tell you what, I'll take you to your barracks, you can get your shit and then we'll go to my place and get naked."

I shook my head, something that happens frequently when I'm around Marianne. "Ok, I'm gonna finish eating..." I paused, and then grinned, "... 'cause I think what I'm gonna be eating the rest of the weekend, while very tasty, isn't gonna be very nutritional."

She threw her head back and roared, causing the few people in the mess at that point to turn and look at us. She slapped me on the back and got up. "I'm gonna finish up, then I'll meet you by my car, Ok?"

"Sure thing, Marianne." I turned back to my cold food and sighed as she walked away. This food was nominally appealing in the first place and now that it was cold, it was nearly inedible. I finished it anyway. I had a feeling it was gonna be a hamburger/pizza weekend.

I walked out to the parking lot and Marianne was not yet at her car. I just leaned up against it and waited. She came out in about fifteen minutes. "Sorry about that. The Chief had some questions about an order I received today." She said as she unlocked my door.

"No problem, I'm still trying to unwind." I sighed. "It was a loooong day and very tiring." I flopped into the seat and slouched down, closing my eyes.

Marianne looked sideways at me. "You're not too tired to fuck, are you?"

I grinned without opening my eyes. "Like I said, I would never turn down pussy; I'll be up to it."

She laughed, "I'll hold you to that."

"I'll hold something else to you, if you don't mind." I said, grinning.

"Cocky, always cocky." She snickered.

The car stopped and I opened my eyes, I saw that we had arrived at my barracks. "I'll be right back." I went in, grabbed my shit and left a note that if anyone was looking for me I would be at Marianne's all weekend. I went back out and climbed in the car.

"That didn't take long." Marianne said with a smile.

"Nope," I smiled back, "I had incentive."

She shook her head and laughed, "Sweet talker."

"Yep, that's me!" I answered, laughing along with her.

We drove mostly in silence to her place. Our "relationship", such as it was, was not really about conversation. If we spent an hour together, we might say ten words apiece. It was unusual. We had nothing in common except our love of sex. But, I never felt uncomfortable around her. The sex was more than enough; our bodies did the talking for us.

When we got inside she said, "Hey, I smell like potatoes and bacon. I'm gonna take a shower, why don't you come, too."

She was already stripping off her dungarees and was halfway to the bathroom, naked, by the time I had taken off my boots. I struggled to catch up and found her in the shower. The teasing talk and the anticipation of spending the weekend fucking our brains out had me hard and dripping pre-come.

She had soaped up and was rinsing off as I walked into the bathroom. She turned as I stepped into the shower, glancing down at my rod. She laughed, "That's encouraging, he seems to be ready."

I stepped up behind her, my dick slipping easily between her cheeks. Sliding my arms around her waist I pulled her to me, her slick body warm against mine. She moaned lightly as I gently rocked my hips causing my dick to bump along her wet pussy lips. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her boobs, I happily allowed her to fill my hands with soft skin and hard nipples. She made certain to pinch her nipples with my fingers before letting loose of my hands. I obliged her by continuing to roll and pull her nipples as she moaned softly. Slowly, gradually, she bent forward at the waist and my dick slipped into her hot, wet, slick pussy. It took no effort, as she was ready to be fucked.