Chronicles of Chris Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I murmured, "I see that he wasn't the only one who was ready." I laughed as she moaned in response and slammed her hips back into mine.

I reached forward and palmed her boobs as they flopped wildly from our coupling. Marianne had gotten into rhythm quickly and was forcefully jamming her hips back into mine, her moans peppered by grunts and little whines.

"Come on Peters," she gasped, "fuck me harder... harder!"

I released her boobs, grabbed her hips, and drove into her. Her head banged into the wall of the shower and she didn't slow down, instead increasing her force back into me. This was fierce, deep fucking and she was shaking her head, her wet hair flying around her head, slapping her face. Suddenly, she pulled off my cock and spun around. She hopped up onto my hips and drove herself down on my dick. She then grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply, something she rarely did.

"Come on," she growled after pulling back from the kiss, "I need to come, now fuck me goddammit!"

I pushed her back up against the wall of the shower and drove my hips into her and my cock as deeply inside her boiling cunt as I could. She let loose of my shoulders and dug between us, violently scratching at her clit. Finally, her legs pulled tightly around me and her cunt became a vise as she came. She threw her head back, brutally banging it against the wall of the shower. She pushed with such force that my feet slipped backwards as she forced herself away from the wall. I regained my balance and steadied us as she hammered herself down on my granite member.

I had been so thoroughly engrossed in making certain that Marianne got off and that we didn't fall that my own need to come was the farthest thing from my mind. I kept jackhammering my hips into hers as she begged for more. Wrapping one arm around her back to help hold her up, I used the other arm to grab one of her boobs and pull on the nipple, drawing it away from her chest in the way that she liked. I let go and watched the pillowy flesh bounce back to her chest, seemingly in slow motion. I pulled on it again as she moaned and soon I felt her body gathering for another storm and did my best to help her along. She abruptly stiffened and then completely went limp as the second orgasm ravaged her body. Her body jerked and spasmed as I slowed my thrusting before stopping completely to just hold her as she came down from her massive second orgasm.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled weakly at me. "Wow!" She said as she lowered her legs and stood, unsteadily swaying in front of me.

I smiled back, "Yeah, wow! You were like a wild woman! Haven't you been getting laid?"

As she gained control of herself, she shook her head and laughed. "No, first I was busy with inventory and too tired and then I was on the rag. So, the last time I fucked was with your buddy about three weeks ago. I have been really, really horny. I also missed your dick, Newbie."

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek, blushing before she exited the shower. She sometimes took me by surprise by acting like a regular girl. I took a minute to wash up and when I stepped out she was standing there with a puzzled look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I smiled at her.

"You didn't come." She stated flatly, it wasn't a question.

"Nope." I answered.

"Well, that's just not right!" She said firmly.

"It's Ok," I said, "we've got all weekend, right?"

"Well, yeah," she said, "but, I came twice and you didn't come at all."

I just laughed, "And?"

"It's just not right, that's all." She said; frowning with her arms crossed under her tits.

I kept laughing, "I don't see the problem."

"Asshole!" She said, stomping away, naked.

I followed her to her room, walking naked past Sami and Amanda who were watching TV. "Hey, Sami, Amanda."

Amanda looked up and said, "Hey, Chris."

Sami sat there frozen, like a deer in the headlights and I couldn't resist the temptation. I stopped, turned full frontal towards them and said, "Sami, I seem to remember that I was supposed to have an opportunity to take you to bed. I haven't seen you for a while, so would this weekend be good for you?"

Her eyes bugged out, she squeaked and dove behind Amanda. Amanda was howling with laughter and all I could see of Sami was her trembling legs. She didn't even peek out at me.

As I walked into Marianne's room, I threw out over my shoulder, "So I guess that's a no, huh? Maybe later then?"

Amanda was laughing so hard that she started coughing. I heard Sami whisper something, I couldn't make out what she said, and Amanda started up again and then choked out, "Jesus, Sami, can't you tell he's yanking your chain?"

I walked into the bedroom and Marianne was sitting cross-legged on the bed. If she hadn't looked so unhappy, I would have found the pose very sexy.

"Are you Ok?" I asked.

"No," she said firmly, "you didn't come."

"Look, Marianne," I said as I climbed into bed behind her. "It's really not a big deal; I was making sure you came and that we didn't fall. I really didn't want to explain to sick bay why you had a broken back and I had a broken dick. I wasn't concentrating on me, that's all."

She giggled at the image of us trying to explain ourselves. "Ok."

"Are we good?" I asked, kissing her shoulder.

"Yeah," she murmured, "we're good."

I scooted up close and wrapped my arms around her. "Hey, I've been messing with Sami, telling her that I have your permission to fuck one of the roommates. She's acting like a scared rabbit. Amanda knows I'm messin' with Sami, so if you want to have some fun, play along, Ok?"

She laughed, "I know, Amanda told me. I think it's a scream. I think Sami is a virgin so she's really scared, even though Amanda keeps telling her you're just messing with her. I'll start on her, too. I think I'll tell her you're pissed at me because you think I'm reneging on my promise. That'll keep her revved up."

I laughed, "That's mean...funny, but mean."

She laughed an evil cartoon laugh, "Heh, heh, heh, all part of my plan..."

I leaned forward again and kissed her neck; she moaned her approval and let her head loll to one side, allowing me full access. As I kissed, up and down her neck, my hands were busy, full of breast and rapidly hardening nipples. She continued to moan softly, melting in my hands.

Suddenly, she pushed my hands away. "Hey, you're not doing anything else to me, other than fuck me, until you come." Marianne said firmly.

"Ok," I chuckled, "but, if you want me to come, then, let me do what I want for a little while."

Marianne sucked in a sharp breath and twisted her head around to look at me. "Do what you want?"

"Come on, Johnson," I breathed in her ear, softly, sensually, "you know you can trust me."

She hesitated, a bit longer than I expected. Finally, after a few long moments, "Ok," came her soft reply.

I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "Lie down on your stomach."

As she moved onto her belly, she looked at me with a question in her eyes.

"Trust me...I won't hurt you, you know that." I reassured her quietly.

I started kissing down her back, taking my time caressing the smooth, soft, warm skin with my lips and tongue. She raised her head and started to protest and I said, "Let me do this..."

I continued down until I reached her round butt. Kissing softly all over her firm cheeks, I started easing her legs apart and slithered my fingers into the swampy area between her thighs. She had started squirming and despite her protests, she had heated up and her pussy was torrentially dripping. I was on my knees beside her, couldn't get to what I wanted so I eased her legs apart. I kept my hand on her pussy, rubbing gently and occasionally sliding a finger into her slippery channel.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled, "now we're gettin' somewhere." She spread her legs even more and tipped her hips to allow easier access, though I didn't think she knew what I had in mind.

Resuming my soft, gentle kisses on her butt, I kissed around the pliant skin. I worked slowly, her impatience becoming evident by the increasing rhythm of her hips humping back against me. I kept kissing and licking her soft skin, occasionally drawing a soft giggle or whimper from her. I slipped one finger and then two into her and started a slow, gentle push and twist in her sloppy pussy. Her hips were now pushing back against my hand with every gentle thrust and soon we found a nice, easy tempo together. After a few minutes, her return thrusts were beginning to gain power and urgency. I knew she was ready for me to enter her, but that was not what I had in mind. Every couple of plunges, I allowed my thumb to brush against her winking butthole. Soon, I moved lower as I kissed and then slowly worked towards the center of her thrusting bottom with my gentle kisses and licks. With every push back into my hand she emitted a small grunt, her pleasure evident in the sounds she was making and the increased urgency with which she pushed back at me. As I approached her center, I could smell her arousal in the musk of her womanhood. She had begun to whine and I knew it was time. I slipped between her cheeks and licked her little tan wrinkle.

She shrieked, "Chrissss!" and tried to wriggle away.

I heard a couple of gasps behind me, but I didn't let that deter me. I wouldn't let her get away and continued to lick her butt as I prolonged my thrusting into her weeping pussy. She stopped trying to crawl away and after a few moments, started to thrust back at me, once again. I withdrew my tongue and plunged my thumb into her now soaking butthole.

"Oh, God, Chris..." she moaned, "stop teasing me and fuck meeeee...I need your dick, come on, fuck meeee..." Her pleading voice trailed off as her head dropped into the pillow.

Surprisingly, she hadn't come again, and my dick was now painfully hard and freely dispensing pre-come. It was as if he was saying, 'Yo, dude! Remember me?' I sat back up and as I scooted between her legs and I pulled my hand away.

Marianne pulled her head from the pillow long enough to say, "You better be getting ready to fuck me, or just keep going and leave, Newbie." (Fuck, I was back to being Newbie.)

I pulled her hips back up as she had slipped down during my ministrations. Without any further preparation, I sank my cock into her depths, my hips slamming into hers. She was ready, man, was she ready. I'm not sure I had ever been in a wetter pussy. I didn't move for a minute because her pussy felt sooo good. It was hot, slick and she gripped my dick with her well trained muscles like I was in a velvet vise.

"Jesus, Chris!" She muttered, "It's about fuckin' time." (Ok, I must have redeemed myself, I'm back to Chris.) She loosened her grip and allowed my cock some space. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard."

Never one to disappoint a lady, (Lady? Ok, that is a discussion for a different time.) I withdrew slowly and stopped, just leaving the head of my cock in her pussy. She growled, I mean she actually growled at me and her pussy twitched! Needing no further inducement I drove as deeply into her as I could, withdrawing and repeating as hard and fast as my hips would go. Still, I was not feeling a need to come. This is where the recent physical training in basic came into play. I did not get tired, I did not get sore; I just kept going.

I felt the telltale rapidly increasing spasms in Marianne's pussy as her orgasm approached, so I made a decision. I reached down between us and got my thumb primed in our combined juices and brought it back to her butt. After a couple of strokes around the rim of her little hole, I eased my thumb in and began to stroke.

"Oh, God, Chris," she panted, "what are you doing?"

Then she began to tremble as her orgasm overtook her. I continued stroking with my dick and thumb and her body shook and I felt the spasms in her ass and pussy.

When she relaxed a little, I answered. "I'm just testing the waters." I said calmly. "Do you like that?"

She hesitated before quietly murmuring, "Uh-huh."

"Do you want more?" I asked as I wriggled my thumb deeper inside her until I was as deep as I could get. I stopped moving my hips, again leaving just the head of my cock lodged between her lips.

She didn't speak, again hesitating before she simply nodded. I slipped my dick inside her pussy to get it wet and slippery and then withdrew. I slipped my thumb back under her pussy and got it wet again, too.

I lined up my dick with her bottom and asked one last question. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Marianne. Is that what you want?"

Again the hesitation and then the nod. I think it was because she didn't want to say it out loud.

Slowly, as slowly and as gently as I could, I fed my dick into her tiny pucker. Her face was in the pillow and I could hear her moan. I stopped when I had about as much of my dick in her as I had with my thumb.

"Are you Ok, Marianne? Do you want me to continue?" I asked softly.

She moaned and nodded.

I resumed the pressure until my hips were against her cheeks. I heard from behind me, "Oh my God, he's all the way in her ass."

I stopped there, waiting for her to react. She was very, very still for several long moments, before I felt her muscles start to grip my cock and then relax. I remained still as she raised her head and began to pull away from me. Disappointed, I waited until she had moved forward to the point that the crown of my cock was the only thing in her ass. She stopped and didn't move for several more long moments. It was as if she was deciding. Then, slowly, even more slowly than I had penetrated her ass, she pushed back, enveloping my cock in her ass until she was resting against my legs again. She allowed her head to sink down to the pillow again and kind of bumped against me. I assumed that she wanted me to start fucking her ass in earnest, which I then did.

To start, I took long slow strokes as she became accustomed to the feeling of my cock in her ass. I picked up speed and power as we, once again, found a rhythm that worked for us. My pre-come was still flowing freely and helping to lubricate our increasingly rugged coupling. Soon, the room was filled with sounds of flesh slapping flesh and Marianne's moans and whimpers.

From behind me, I heard the wet sounds of a pussy being ravaged and the moans of somebody getting themselves off. Once I recognized that sound, I realized that at least one of the roommates was probably partially naked behind us and that image along with Marianne's tight, hot, wet ass pushed me into the abyss. I filled her ass with pulse after pulse of come. There was so much that it was squishing out and running down our legs.

Then, I heard Marianne's muffled cry, "Oh, God, I'm coming again!"

The contractions in her ass were so strong that it pushed my dick out and there were little squirts of come jetting out of her ass. I sat back on my heels and Marianne collapsed forward onto the bed.

More than a little curious, I turned to see who was behind us. I wasn't really surprised to see Amanda, totally naked, her eyes closed, languidly stroking her pussy with her left hand. She had magnificent tits that stood proudly from her chest; capped with, melt in your mouth, Hershey Kiss sized nipples.

What was shocking to me was to see Sami. Her tee shirt was pulled up to reveal nipples the same milk chocolate color as Amanda's, but much, much, smaller. Though they were small in diameter, they more than made up for it in length. Her shorts were at her knees and she was furiously rubbing at her pussy, which was almost entirely devoid of hair. Her face was dark red, her eyes were very tightly shut, and she appeared close to achieving her orgasm. I sat quietly and watched, fascinated and though I had just come about a gallon, my dick had perked up.

Amanda opened her eyes and looked at me, a little surprised to see me watching. Then she grinned and looked over at Sami. I glanced at Amanda, she picked up her right hand, and I was amazed to see that Sami had a death grip on Amanda's hand.

The tiniest sound escaped Sami, "Oooooh, ohhhhh," she relaxed and her other hand slowed to almost a stop. It was obvious that she had found her orgasm.

Her eyes slowly opened, focused and then widened as she realized I was watching her. She ripped her hand from Amanda's, seemingly having forgotten that her shorts were around her knees, stood, and turned to run from the room. She made half of a step before falling flat on her face. She ripped her shorts off and the last that I saw of her was her cute little naked butt fleeing from the room. I laughed, but Amanda didn't. She stood slowly and then, did an even slower pirouette, proudly displaying her body.

"Nice, very nice." I said approvingly.

"Ever see a black girl naked before, Newbie?" She asked in a low, sultry voice.

"Not a live one." I smiled.

She frowned, "A dead one?"

That took me by surprise. "Huh? No, what? Huh? No...pictures."

I was flustered, giving her the result for which she was looking. She laughed, "Gotcha!"

"Nice." I muttered.

"Awww, did I embarrass Mr. Smooooooth?" She giggled. (She continued to call me Mr. Smooooooth, just like that, for the rest of the time I knew her.)

"So, do you like what you see, Mr. Smooooooth?" Amanda asked.

I ignored the shot, "Yes, very much."

"Well, maybe I'll give you a taste sometime." Amanda said as she kissed me on the cheek. "But, right now I gotta make sure Sami doesn't die of embarrassment." She walked slowly from the room, looking over her shoulder to make certain that I was watching...I was.

"What the hell was that?" I heard from behind me.

I turned back and Marianne was lying on her back looking at me. "What was what?"

"Amanda?" She said.

"Fuck, I don't know." I said, "I just thought that's the way it is around here."

"If you want to fuck her, go ahead, fuck her and Sami, I don't care." Marianne said, glaring at me.

"Says the woman with a look that could kill on her face." I said. "Look, I'm confused, you said we're just together to fuck, no strings, no jealousy. You fucked Jason and you're pissed that I might be interested in Amanda and Sami? What am I missing here?"

"You're right, I did say no strings, but I don't do group sex and I don't do girls." The look on her face hadn't changed. "You acted like you were trying to get her in bed with us."

I hadn't realized that she would take it so personally that I would flirt while in bed with her, I should have, but I didn't.

"Look, I'm sorry," I said contritely. "She started teasing me and I fell for it. I should have been more considerate. I wasn't trying to get her into bed."

She stared at me for several long moments, before speaking. Then she smiled, "Ok, I'm sorry, too. I overreacted. I've had guys that mistake my love of sex, one on one, as a sign that I'm up for anything. I just...never mind. Let's just call it a misunderstanding."

"Sooo, we're good?" I said hesitantly.

"Yep, we're good." She said smiling. "Hey, do you want another shower? I could use one."

"Sure." I said following her to the bathroom.

I spent the weekend, as planned, and we didn't get out of bed except to eat and use the bathroom. I don't know how many times we had sex that weekend, it's all a blur of flesh, but I was in Marianne's ass at least five more times before she took me back to the barracks on Sunday night.

That's the way it was for the rest of my time at Millington. About once a week, we would get together for a quick fuck and about once a month I'd spend the weekend at her place. I never did fuck Amanda or Sami. Amanda transferred to San Diego about two months after that first weekend and Sami wouldn't talk to me. That was Ok; I just delighted in tormenting her.