Chronicles of Danny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn it up." Mistress Victoria said as she leaned close to Natasha's ear." The noise from the wand got louder and Natasha's voice cooed out in a long high pitched whine as she pulled against her ropes so hard it made her wrists sore. "You want to come for me?" Mistress Victoria asked.

"Oh yes! Yes please!" Natasha cried as she contracted her kegal muscles to hold in her climax.

"Too bad." Mistress Victoria said and on those words, Claire removed the wand from Natasha's pussy and laughed as she kicked her legs, shaking her head side to side. The couple that was slapping Natasha started to drag their nails across her torso, kissing each other as they ran ruined her smooth skin with their scratches.

Mistress Victoria walked to Natasha's lower half and raised her hand to slap Natasha on the pussy, causing her to buck her hips as she cursed out loud. "FUCK!" she shouted as all the pleasure she had experienced from the wand was drowned in the exploding pain from the slap.

"What a filthy mouth you have." Mistress Victoria said as she slapped Natasha's pussy again. "Maybe we should wash it out with Drew's cock."

Not missing a beat, the bearded man who had to have been Drew, walked in front of Natasha's mouth, stroking the head of his penis to get it hard again. Natasha's lips curled back as she opened her mouth and gently pressed her teeth on the tip, taking her frustration out on Drew who responded by slapping her cheek. "Don't you bite me bitch." he said as he grabbed onto the sides of her head and thrusted his long penis down her throat. Natasha obeyed his command, but felt it hard to do so with the nails and hands inflicting pain along her body. As if in harmony, the couple and Mistress Victoria all slapped Natasha's erogenous zones, making sure to hit her thighs, tits, pussy and stomach. Even from where Danny and Ashley sat, they could see red marks covering Natasha's body.

Natasha felt Drew's fingers around her head grip tighter as she felt his penis sliding faster against her tongue, the mix of saliva and pre-cum emitting another slapping sound in this orchestra of pain. She knew Drew was about to come and braced herself for his essence as he pulled his cock out and ran his hand up and down the shaft. "Oh you ready for this bitch? You want me to cum on you?"

Natasha nodded as she opened her mouth, smiling as she heard men and women in the audience cheer her on. Drew let out a low growl as he pushed the skin around his cock up and down and then cried out as he felt a large wad of jism shoot out across Natasha's face. Mistress Victoria laughed as Natasha's tongue ran along the side of her mouth to lap up the warm, salty liquid. "I think she's earned her right to come don't you?" she asked the audience.

Danny whistled as they clapped while Ashley laughed at Danny's enthusiasm. She was amazed at the fact that even though they were several feet away, Mistress Victoria managed to make this an experience for everyone.

Mistress Victoria placed her hand in between Natasha's legs and inserted her middle and ring finger into her pussy, nodding to the couple so they knew to continue groping and slapping Natasha's breasts. The soothing touch of her Mistress' fingers made Natasha arch her back as she gasped. Indeed, she did feel rewarded for her trials and looked up at her mistress with longing eyes, an obedient pet silently inquiring about how well they did. Mistress Victoria's eyes narrowed as she pressed her thumb on Natasha's clit and rapidly slid her fingers inside her pussy. "Come for me, and scream. I want you to fucking scream!"

Natasha didn't need to be commanded to do this because as soon as she felt pressure on her clit, she threw her head back and squealed in joy as Mistress Victoria finally brought her over the edge, sending her pussy into a series of convulsions as the section of the block where she lay became soaked with her natural lubricant. With her heart racing, Natasha relaxed her muscles as she lay on the black, head tilted back and legs hanging over the block. She closed her eyes to listen to the room erupt with applause as she started laughing in amazement, the high of her performance almost being able to match the high she felt from getting off.

Ashley and Danny smiled as they cheered their friend on and then watched as Claire pulled out several wrapped up bunches of rope from a bag. "What's going on?" Ashley asked Danny who wondered why Drew and the bald man were masturbating. "I guess she's not done." Danny said with a nervous laugh.

"Really? What else could they possibly do to her?' Ashley asked as her cheeks grew flush. The scene she had just witnessed was the kinkiest she'd ever watched, already her mind was overloaded with fantasies as to what she'd like to mimic and what she'd prefer to never to experience herself. She literally could not imagine what else could happen and that thought made her blush.

Natasha lay on the block, her face content as her breathing returned to normal while Mistress Victoria began unwrapping the bundle of rope. Members in the audience got up to go to the bathroom or to refill their drinks. Other spectators broke off into small groups to have some fun of their own now that their minds had been primed with various kink. The couple who had been slapping Natasha returned to their seat and the woman got to her knees so she could go down on her partner. They actually got an audience themselves as a few people gathered around.

"You want anything to drink?" Danny asked Ashley, noticing that she seemed taken aback by everything.

"Oh sure...um I'll take some wine." she said, feeling that it would come in handy if she was going to watch round two of Natasha's humiliation. While Danny walked to the bar, Ashley returned to staring at the couple who were engaged in oral sex. She wasn't a prude by any means, but her shy nature made it impossible for her to feel comfortable with the idea of public sex. Perhaps it was because her experience with public exposure was associated with the sorority, but regardless, the image of the woman wrapping her lips around her partner's cock while other people took turns groping her pussy from over her panties sent conflicting emotions in Ashley, as if arousal and anxiety were at an endless war with each other.

"See anything you like?" she heard a man's voice say.

Ashley looked up and gasped when she saw Drew, the bearded man who had fucked two of Natasha's orifices standing about a foot away from her, still naked. Ashley's hand was over her mouth as she tried not to let her eyes wander, but nervousness forced her to get a quick glance at his erect penis that stuck out like a plank. She knew she was caught when he smiled at her and said, "It's okay. You can look. My name is Drew, I don't think I've seen you here before."

"I-i'm seeing a friend. N-Natasha." Ashley said nervuosly, her face turning a bright shade of red as she averted her eyes from the naked man standing in front of her.

"Ah Natasha." Drew purred, "I'm impressed with how natural she looks doing all of this. You'd think she'd been doing this for years." he tilted his head as he scanned Ashley from her legs to her face, admiring how her clothes wrapped tightly around her firm looking breasts. "You still haven't told me your name."

"It's Ashley." Danny said, holding a beer in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. "And I'm Danny, her partner."

"Oh." Drew said stepping back as he faced Danny. The fact that he'd been caught flirting with Ashley didn't phase him in the slightest as he looked at Danny's thin frame. "You're both quite lucky to have each other."

"I know." Danny said, gripping the neck of the beer bottle tighter.

"Well I'm glad Natasha has such sexy looking friends. Hopefully this won't be the only time I see you." Drew said before turning around and walking back to join Natasha and the others.

Ashley took the glass of wine from Danny and leaned in close to kiss them on the lips. "Thanks for saving me." she said, "I was just shocked to see him come up to me like that." It was the truth, and yet she still felt guilty for staring at his penis in awe, like being caught with a dirty magazine. Not only that, but Ashley was also stunned at what Danny called her, "partner." It wasn't "girlfriend" but she knew Danny was referring to her as a significant other and it caught her off guard because it was a conversation they never had. Not wanting to bring it up now, she forced a smile and swirled the wine in its glass.

"It's okay." Danny said, taking a long drink from their beer, "I'm just glad I got back in time. I think if we come back I'm going to have to cuff you to my wrists."

Ashley giggled as she tickled Danny's side and whispered, "As long as you do everything else to me at home." Both partners knocked their drinks together and looked back to Mistress Victoria who was guiding Natasha's legs apart into a full split on the block she sat on. "Damn." Danny said as they cringed, "I didn't think she was that flexible." With Natasha's legs splayed out, her torso bent forward, sticking her curvy ass cheeks out. Natasha breathed in to adjust to her stretched muscles but let the arousal creep through her mind as she focused on feeling vulnerable with her posterior facing the audience. She felt the soft touch of the rope around her right thigh and smiled when she saw Mistress Victoria wrapping one of the ropes several times around the area where her thigh met her hip before tying it off in a knot around the ring that hung on the side of the block. With the rope wrapped tight around Natasha's leg, her right ass cheek bulged out more. Claire helped Mistress Victoria by tying the rope around Natasha's left leg, allowing Mistress Victoria to tie a similar knot further down Natasha's right thigh. For this knot, Mistress Victoria knotted the end to the ring hanging on the other side of the block, preventing Natasha's leg from moving too much to either side. Finally, both of Natasha's ankles were tied in rope cuffs that were cinched off to the ringlets on the opposite ends of the block, locking Natasha in her submissive position with her arms still tied behind her back. Natasha let her hair hang in front of her face as she felt the blood rush to different areas of her body now bound in a stretch. Her leg muscles tightened and she shifted her arms to keep her blood flowing. With her legs in a split and her torso bent forward, her clit was pressed right up to the leather she sat on and she bit her lip as the texture sent a spark of pleasure in between her legs.

Mistress Victoria walked behind Natasha, holding a black leather flogger in her hand. She stared at Natasha's ass, her red cheeks bulging out like two swollen melons. "Such a sexy ass but not red enough for my liking." Mistress Victoria said as she twirled the leather flails in the air before swinging the flogger downward on Natasha's right cheek. Natasha groaned as she felt her cheek jiggle , the sting from the flogger spreading to the back of her thighs. Mistress Victoria raised her hand again to strike Natasha's left cheek and then swung the flogger in a figure eight, unleashing a flurry of strikes that made Natasha's ass dance. Each strike from the lashes forced Natasha to moan louder. Part of this was because her body was physically prohibited from moving in response to the pain and so her voice was her alternative to responding to stinging sensations on her ass and moist warmth of her pussy. Natasha also made noises to see if she could get away with it. In prior sessions, she was challenged to refrain from crying out as pain was inflicted on her and she was testing her boundaries in this session to see if she could be naughty without consequence or if Mistress Victoria would punish her mouth by inserting something inside.

"Terry shut her up." Mistress Victoria said as she struck Natasha's ass again.

The bald man, still naked from the previous play, stepped in front of Natasha and stroked his cock to get it hard again. Once it was turgid enough that it rose up against his torso, he bent it forward to guide towards Natasha's face. Natasha smiled as she opened her mouth, pleased that she was being punished with another cock and felt Terry's wide member thrust into her throat. However, the pleasure she felt in tasting a wet cock was interrupted when she felt an intense stinging pain on the section of her back in between her shoulders from the flogger. Completely caught by surprise, Natasha's eyes widened as she squealed but then gagged as Terry shoved his dick further into her mouth. "Shut up." Terry said as he grabbed onto Natasha's face and slapped her cheek.

Mistress Victoria smiled because she saw the look of shock on Natasha's face. Since it was clear that Natasha hadn't expected to be spanked anywhere except her ass, Mistress Victoria struck Natasha's shoulders several more times, creating more red welts along her upper back. Dropping the flogger, Mistress Victoria bent down so that she was eye level with Natasha's ass and spanked both cheeks with her hands, creating a rhythm with each slap as if they were bongos. Perhaps because she was amused by this, Natasha tried flexing her ass cheeks in sync with the rhythm. By now she could feel a warm streak of her wetness in between her legs and tried not to let her clit slide against it for fear of being driven over the edge too soon. She wanted to focus in the moment on what was happening to her. Between her lips wrapped around Terry's penis and the numbing pain on her ass, the initial pain Natasha felt from doing the splits completely left her mind. How could she be distracted with discomfort when so many wonderful things were happening to her?

Satisfied with the dark red marks she'd inflicted on Natasha, Mistress Victoria rose to her feet and looked at Drew. "She's yours again."

Drew smiled as stepped behind Natasha to grab onto her thighs and slid into her warm pussy. Already wet with arousal. a smacking sound could be heard as he fucked her from behind. The audience cheered and Natasha's muffled cries continued as Drew's long cock thrust deep inside her thanks to her hips being cocked back. Mistress Victoria leaned close to Drew's ear and whispered, "Tease her." Drew nodded and withdrew his cock, letting the tip graze the back of Natasha's pussy lips.

Terry followed Drew's lead and pulled his cock from her mouth and took a step away, shaking his dick in her face and saying, "Come on, reach for it."

Natasha closed her eyes as the frustration in being cut off from being fucked got to her and she pulled against her restraints as she tried to lengthen her spine so she could suck Terry off. Her tongue protruded out and she was able to lick the head of his penis, running her tongue up and down as if it was a sucker. Terry raised his hands in triumph while people applauded.Then Mistress Victoria stepped to the front of Natasha and grabbed onto her tits, tightening her fingers like a vice around Natasha's hard nipples. "OHHH FUCK!!" Natasha shouted from the new fresh pain that traveled up her chest, it was the only area that had healed over time.

Drew exacerbated the situation by running his penis up and down the entry way to her pussy and then sliding it into the valley of her ass cheeks. Natasha's smooth skin made Drew harder then ever, making him angry that he couldn't use her ass like handles to fuck Natasha silly. He made peace with his frustration by spanking her ass with both hands.

"OHHH!!" Natasha whined as her pussy twitched, the teasing was driving her mad and she began gyrating against the leather because she couldn't help it any longer.

Mistress Victoria saw what Natasha was trying to do and twisted her nipples. "AHH!" Natasha squealed so loud her throat hurt.

"That's right scream!" Mistress Victoria shouted, pressing hard on each nipple. "You think you've earned it?"

"OHH YES!!" Natasha shouted as a tear welled up in her eye from the sharp pain in her nipples.

"You think you earned the privilege to come?"

"OH YES!!!"

"Beg me."

"Please!! Please let me come! Please!" Natasha whined in a high pitched voice, Danny had never heard her speak in such a childish tone. It was understandable since she was undergoing the worst pain imaginable.

"You better ask in a more respectful manner bitch or I'm going to make this worse."

Natasha panted in quick breaths and said, "Please..Mistress..please let me come." "Do it." Mistress Victoria said as she stepped aside to let Terry and Drew swoop in like two pet dogs to give Natasha what she had earned after putting her body through various trials. It did strike Danny as interesting how Mistress Victoria orchestrated this entire demonstration. Even though these men were in dominant roles, they were still submissive on some level since they acted only on Mistress Victoria's command.

"OH!!!" Natasha cried with Terry's dick in her mouth as she felt Drew's cock rapidly entering in and out of her.

"I want you to scream my name when you come!" Mistress Victoria said.

Even with her mouth being violated, Natasha could articulate the words she was instructed to shout as she felt her pussy lips tighten up for the final climax. "OHYEAHYEAH!" Natasha began chanting in a high pitched voice reaching a crescendo as she screamed. "MSTRSS VKTORIA!!" Natasha felt her pussy contract as her whole body tightened up, her squeals were muted by the applause she received from everyone around her. She looked up at her Mistress with gratitude, so happy that the long buildup led her to the most satisfying orgasm she'd had in her life.

"You two deserve to come wherever you want on this slut." Mistres Victoria said.

Terry smiled as he grabbed onto Natasha's head and thrust his dick along her tongue a few more times before pulling out and tugging at his dick. Drew continued fucking her because he wanted to watch Natasha's face get hit with white cum. Terry's perineum tightened and then another ropey jet of semen shot forward into Natasha's open mouth. Happy with the image of Natasha licking the rest of Terry's cum off his dick, Drew pulled out and stepped forward to shoot his load across Natasha's back. The audience cheered as they saw Drew's cum fly into the air and land on Natasha's back. Danny and Ashley clapped slowly, wanting to be supportive but also being shocked that Natasha was willing to go this far.

Natasha smiled when she felt the warm droplets of cum hit the area between her shoulders and then she let the salty liquid in her mouth slide back and forth along her tongue before swallowing it. "Let's see that mouth." Mistress Victoria said as she grabbed Natasha's chin. Natasha stuck her tongue out and when it was clear there was no semen at all on it, Mistress Victoria inserted her finger into Natasha's mouth so she could suck on it.

You've been a good pet." Mistress Victoria said as she caressed Natasha's chin. As she heard this, Natasha melted inside, glad that she had earned her Mistress' approval. The bonus was her body in post orgasm, the warm sensation radiating throughout her body overriding the chill she felt up her spine. Claire began untying the knots from Natasha's legs while Mistress Victoria talked to her. "I want to parade you around and show everyone now." She grabbed a leather collar and clasped it around Natasha's neck, grabbing the chain on the other end. She waited for Natasha's legs to be freed and for her to massage them to get more circulation. When she felt that Natasha was comfortable again, Mistress Victoria pointed to the ground and said, "Get on all fours." Natasha did as she requested and Mistress Victoria began walking towards the audience. "We're going for a walk through the room so everyone can spank you." Slowly, Mistress Victoria led Natasha against a row of people, watching as her pet crawled close to them. Almost every man and woman who Natasha crawled by spanked her, some harder than others. When she got close to Danny and Ashley she lowered her head so as not to look at them.