Chronicles of Danny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Ashley could see Natasha close up, her mouth was open as she stared in awe. Natasha's hair was a frazzled mess, her back had long red marks from the flogger and the cum from Drew was still down the center of her back. Most stunning was her ass, completely red from the assault Mistress Victoria unleashed. It stunned Ashley that Natasha, who was forced into a degrading position, was also an educated and independent woman whom Ashley called a friend. Even though the image was overwhelming to her, the fact that it was consensual and that it was a different type of humiliation, aroused her as well. Instead of viewing herself as the dominant about to spank Natasha, Ashley allowed herself for a brief moment to fantasize being in the same submissive position that Natasha was in. Her thoughts were interrupted when Mistress Victoria said, "Go on, spank this whore. She has earned it."

Ashley and Danny looked to each other with nervous grins and Danny was the first to raise their hand and slap hard on Natasha's ass, she moaned a bit in response, blushing for the first time since losing her dress. She had been fucked numerous ways and spanked hundreds of times tonight, but being spanked on the ass by her friends made Natasha a little embarrassed since she knew she would be seeing them at school, two people who knew of her secret life.

Then it was Ashley's turn and she barely raised her hand, giving a gently slap over Natasha's ass that barely making a noise.

"Come on." Mistress Victoria said, "You can do harder."

Ashley bit her lip, raised her hand a little higher and swung down.

"Harder!"

SLAP! Ashley swung as hard as she could, causing Natasha to shift her weight in response to the sharp stinging pain from Ashley's hand.

"Sorry Natasha." Ashley whispered as Natasha was led past them. They watched as the rest of the audience spanked Natasha and then Mistress Victoria led her back to the center. "You may stand now pet." She said. As Natasha rose to her feet, Mistress Victoria said, "Let's hear it for Natasha! This was her first time!"

Danny and Ashley got to their feet as they saw others in the room do so and clapped for Natasha. Mistress Victoria leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, emitting a wide smile from Natasha, who only wished she could have her mistress alone just so she could go down on her as a token of her gratitude. "Thanks for coming everyone." Claire said and then she began reading off announcements. As she spoke, Mistress Victoria led Natasha towards the door, zipping right past Ashley and Danny without saying a word.

"Where do you think she's going?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know." Danny said. "Maybe to get dressed?"

They waited for about a half hour in the room, watching as other people conversed with each other. A few men grabbed a whip and started to crack it over the ass of another woman but didn't have the same audience that Natasha had. Finally, they saw Natasha and Mistress Victoria return. Natasha's hair was fixed in a ponytail and she wore jeans and a t-shirt.

"Oh there are your friends." Mistress Victoria said.

"Hey Natasha." Danny said. "You did...amazing" was the best word they could think of.

"Thanks." Natasha said in a somewhat tired tone.

"I was very proud of her." Mistress Victoria said as she ran her hand against Natasha's hair. "So what did you two think?"

Ashley and Danny both looked at each other and then Danny spoke first, "It was interesting. I mean that in a good way. I thought it was a safe environment to watch."

"I didn't think I'd like it." Ashley started, "But then as things progressed I found that I couldn't take my eyes off of Natasha. It might take a while though before I can find words to express my feelings on it, but overall I thought it was cool."

"Good." Mistress Victoria said, "I'm glad you two are open minded enough to observe this without passing judgments. It's hard in this area because it has a strong conservative population.

"How long has it been here?" Danny asked.

"Just over a year now. We continue getting hate mail but it's helpful to have newcomers like Natasha and you two." Mistress Victoria said.

"How does it feel?" Ashley asked Natasha.

"Great." Natasha said as she trembled with glee. "Like one of the best fucks of my life. I've done a few private sessions with Mistress Victoria but this was something I really liked."

"What took you so long after you left if you don't mind my asking?" Danny asked.

"The aftercare talk." Mistress Victoria said, "Before each session I interview people to ensure that they know what they will be experiencing and that they are okay with it. Afterwards I talk with them again to make sure that nothing that happened in our session was damaging to them mentally or physically. Natasha was a champ though for her first time." she stroked Natasha's back as she said this.

"That's really cool." Danny said.

"Yeah, it all worked for me." Natasha said. "I can't wait for next time."

"Next time?" Ashley asked.

Natasha nodded. "Yeah, I was to start out slow for my first session but next time I might do some more extreme things."

"Really?" Danny asked as they looked to Mistress Victoria. "Like what?"

"Oh who knows? It varies from person to person. Normally I'm less controlling of the audience in terms of them interacting with a sub and I like to introduce more extreme forms of devices like tazers or canes."

Ashley and Danny winced at the thought of being tazed while Natasha clapped her hands at the thought of taking her pleasure a step up. Mistress Victoria's eyebrows raised before she said "Well I hope you three will come back, my job is always better with more people."

"We will." Danny said as they smiled at Ashley. "It's nice to have a more accepting atmosphere compared to Wellesley.

"Oh yes." Mistress Victoria said. "Natasha told me about the rest of your plan to humiliate the women in that sorority. I do hope you succeed. Let me know if I can be of any help. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another client to attend to."

They watched as Mistress Victoria nodded to them and then exited the room, descending the staircase once more. Just then, Drew walked by them, this time with pants on. He buttoned up his shirt and caught a glimpse at Ashley. He smiled and said. "Nice to meet you both. Hope to see you again soon." He said before walking down the stairs.

"What was that about?" Natasha asked, wondering why Ashley was smiling in embarrassment and Danny threw back the rest of their beer without saying a word.

"We uh..got to meet him while you were being tied up." Ashley said "I think he thought I was alone until Danny came by and told him we were partners."

"Ugh, sorry about that." Natasha said with a roll of her eyes. "I just met him tonight but he did seem to have an arrogant vibe. I know some men at clubs hit on women here and they ruin the experience for newcomers. He fucks good but if that's how he treats people then I might ask that he not be at my next play session."

Danny nodded and then checked the time on their phone. "We should probably get going. I have a shit ton of homework to do."

"Yeah I'm not sticking around much longer. I'm just waiting to talk to a few guests before leaving myself." Natasha said. She wrapped her arms around Danny and Ashley to say, "I'm so glad you two came. It made me feel more comfortable knowing that I wasn't in a room full of strangers."

"Anytime." Danny said. Taking Ashley's hand, Danny led her down the staircase. As the two of them got off the steps and made their way to the door, they heard the crack of a whip echo from down the hall and heard a woman scream. Danny and Ashley looked at each other and laughed as they left the building, amused and in some ways, still in disbelief at everything they saw.

Once they got to the car, Ashley buckled her seat belt and watched as Danny rifled for their keys. "Hey Danny?" she asked to get their attention.

"What is it?"

"Did you really mean that? About us being partners?" she asked, unable to let this milestone in their relationship slide.

Danny leaned back in their seat and turned to Ashley. They could see on her face that she wasn't as enthusiastic about the decision, not that she was unhappy, but rather that she was not prepared for Danny to make that decision for both of them. "Ashley I'm sorry." Danny said as they held her hand. "I was just mad when I saw that guy hitting on you."

"But were you serious?" Ashley asked, not caring that Danny said it capriciously.

Danny's mouth opened to speak and then closed to really think about what Ashley had asked. Despite declaring their relationship official to get Drew to leave, the idea of Ashley being Danny's partner was still something Danny had hoped for. It was just unfortunate that Danny's feelings had been let out of the bag so early and that there was no turning back. 'Yes." Danny said, leaning closer to Ashley. "I know you're not used to this and normally I'm more respectful of people's boundaries when I date them. But I can't hide the fact that I think about you a lot and feel happy when I'm around you." Danny reflected on the first day of class and said, "Come to think of it, I don't know if I would have stayed in school had I not met you." The look on Ashley's face was stoic, only nodding to convey that she was listening. The anxiety Danny felt in pouring their heart out forced them to look away for a moment. "I understand if you'd rather keep things casual like before. But if you're asking me if I was sincere in wanting to be your partner, then yes I was."

Ashley felt butterflies in her stomach as she watched Danny's eyes look back at her, big and glistening under the lights from the street outside. She felt bad asking Danny about the status of their relationship and even worse once Danny opened up to her because whatever she said next would affect Danny in a powerful way. The thought of them being partners sounded nice to Ashley but that was the issue, it just sounded nice. Why didn't she feel the same infatuation for Danny as Danny did for her? If she wanted to be partners then shouldn't she at least feel head over heels for Danny? Ashley second guessed her ambivalence by telling herself that "partners" was just a label and that it wouldn't transform their budding relationship any differently than if Danny said nothing. She smiled and gave Danny a soft kiss, brushing the inside of her lips along Danny's and then saying, "Then that's all that matters. If you're willing to be serious about this, then so am I as long as we keep going at the pace we have."

Danny tilted their head forward to rest it against Ashley's forehead, sighing as a huge weight was lifted off of their chest. Many times in the past they had opened up to women and were crushed when the women said they weren't ready or they weren't interested. Danny was making a huge gamble by expressing their feelings so early since their relationship with Ashley was only a few months old. Being that she hadn't retracted in fear or ambivalence, Danny was close to crying from joy. They kissed her, first on the cheek and then long and hard on the lips, touching her face with both hands. "Thanks." they whispered, "We'll go as slow as you want, I'm just so happy to be with you."

Ashley bit her lip and kissed Danny again to seal their pact and then pulled away. "Me too."

Danny turned to grab the steering wheel and turned on the ignition. "Come on let's get home. My pussy soaked my underwear a long time ago and I need you inside me if I'm going to get any sleep." they said as they shifted out of park. Ashley grabbed onto Danny's hand, squeezing it and then running her hand along Danny's arm. The tires squealed and Danny drove off into the night, feeling like they had just experienced the same high Natasha had hours before.