Chronicles of Danny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to kill you!" Danny screamed.

"Shut up. You're going to miss the best part!" Kara said

"OHHH GOD DANNY I'M GONNA CUM!" Ashley shouted. "I'm GONNA CUM I'm GONNA CUM OOOOOOHHHH!!" she screamed.

Ashley closed her eyes and wailed out loud as the whole room saw her cum, those looking close could see jets of fluid shoot from her pussy.

'Oh my god she squirts!" a girl shouted.

"That's sick!"

"Let's hear it for Ashley everyone!" Madison said as the sorority clapped.

"Wait there's more!" Cammy said as she pointed to the screen where Danny had Ashley lay down on the bed.

"Please turn it off!" Ashley shouted between sobs as she couldn't take anymore shame than she already had suffered from her privacy being invaded.

"What's a matter, don't want to see how good you look fucking a tranny?" Kara said to Ashley as she forced her eyes open. Ashley's eyes burned she watched herself get mounted by Danny.

"OHHHH FUCK!!" Danny on camera said. The sorority began whooping as they watched Danny collapse onto Ashley.

"Wow, you're tits are like non-existent." Cammy said to Danny who was still held down by three women. "Do you even wear a bra?"

"What's with that dumb tattoo?" Madison asked.

"Let's hear it for our amazing porno stars!" Kara said as they killed the video. "Come on, stand up so we can congratulate you."

Danny and Ashley felt themselves get lifted up, Ashley needed the most help as her legs were like rubber after being so embarrassed.

"How did you get in there?" Danny asked with their lips tightened with rage.

"That's none of your business." Kara said.

"You had no right!" Ashley cried as she tried to calm down and stop hyperventilating.

"I had every right!" Kara said. "Because as long as I am here I own this school and anyone who pisses me off will face the consequences. So since you two were so adamant about stripping people in this sorority, it seems only fitting to return the favor. Cammy, Madison, strip them!"

Ashley and Danny felt hands grip on their shirts. Danny's button up was ripped in two as Cammy pulled it open, buttons scattering along the ground, exposing their small breasts. "Let's see if you're cross dressing again." Cammy said as they unbuttoned Danny's pants.

"Stop it!" Danny shouted but it was too late, they felt Cammy's hands slide into their pants and pull down. The girls all cheered as Danny stood there exposed in a white jockstrap. Their small ass cheeks clenching from the air that blew against them. "Fuck you!" Danny screamed as their voice cracked, buckling their legs to try and cover the front of the jock strap.

All this time, Danny had felt empowered getting revenge on the sorority. Now that they were stripped and wearing such humiliating undergarments, it was like all that pride Danny had felt was ripped from their psyche. Adding insult to injury was the fact that this was the most exposed Danny had ever been. The first time was just when they lost their pants, but now, their breasts and ass were on display and the objectifying comments the sorority girls made cut through Danny's self-esteem.

"She's wearing a jock strap!" Cammy said with glee. "She gets off on pretending to be a dude!"

"My god, she needs to get some sun." Taryn said as she slapped Danny's pale white cheeks, causing them to jiggle. A red hand print slowly appeared as their skin swelled from the slap.

While Danny was being stripped, Ashley's white blouse was ripped open, exposing a pink bra. "NO! STOP THIS!" Ashley begged as she shook her head, trying to kick her feet but then Taryn came up and held them together. Madison unzipped Ashley's skirt and slid it down her legs and Ashley closed her eyes again as she started to cry once more. She squeezed her legs together as the sorority saw her in her pink My Little Pony underwear with a picture of all six of the characters printed on them.

"Oh my god I told you she wore these!" Madison said as she pulled on the elastic band and let it snap against Ashley's hip. Danny watched as Ashley's face grew bright red with embarrassment as her favorite panties were exposed in front of the worst people.

"Please, give me back my skirt!" Ashley shouted.

"Why? Don't you want to show of those sexy pony panties?" Kara asked as she walked behind Ashley and spanked her. "Lose the bra." She said to Madison. Ashley whimpered as she felt hands grab the back of her bra and unhook it. Her swollen breasts bounced free as the bra was removed and she and Danny stood there in nothing but there undergarments.

As soon as Danny saw camera flashes go off, their face also got red as they began to blush. This was so traumatizing for Danny because they were undressed in front of people who had no concept of gender as a fluid construct. "Tranny" and "It" were the most hurtful and devaluing to Danny's identity and actually made Danny feel more naked than standing there in a jockstrap. With their hands cuffed behind their backs, Ashley and Danny tried covering their backsides, crossing their legs and turning to the side to try and shield their exposed bodies.

"Oh don't be so modest ladies." Kara said, "You're porn stars now. You need to get used to be seen being naked, especially since you're going to grace the internet with your presence."

"WHAT!?" Danny screamed.

"Oh my god! Everyone on the internet's seen me naked?!" Ashley cried.

"And have seen you get fucked with a strap on." Cammy teased.

While Ashley began to weep softly again, Danny's face grew red with hate. "I swear Kara, I will make you pay for this if it's the last thing I do!"

"Funny you say that." Kara said, "Because after tonight, you'll need to hurry because you won't be around here much longer."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Danny asked, feeling their stomach get queasy from the fear in seeing Kara smile with a sadistic, almost crazed grin.

******

It was an annual event for the University every December to have a fundraiser. This often involved a charity banquet for all of the faculty and upper class students in the university that was usually held in the student union ballroom. The room was filled with large round tables occupied by academics dressed in their best attire.

Near the end of the room was the table where the President and Vice President, Mrs. Delaforge sat along with the other chairs. The president, also known as Ms. Holmes, had light red hair that was starting to fade into an orange color, nevertheless, her beauty was still there as the few wrinkles on her face gave her a mature and wise look that complimented the cream colored business suit she wore. Best of all, her smile gave her a radiant glow that contrasted with the Vice President's stone faced gaze as she looked at the other faculty and students.

"That students' skirt is too short." Delaforge said.

"Oh it's fine." The Ms. Holmes said, "I'm surprised you can see that far away, just let it go."

Outside the doors of the ballroom was the entire sorority as they walked in a huddled mass together with the Three Furies leading the way. Being carried along with them were Ashley and Danny, still clad in only their underwear and their hands and feet tied up, they also had ball gags inserted into their mouths, muffling their attempts at crying for help.

Having been moved from two buildings, their nipples were rock hard from the cold air and they felt goosebumps all over their bodies. With several ropes, Ashley and Danny were tied together face to face and thrown in the back of a van. The whole ride there, the two of them struggled to break free, their sweat covered bodies sliding against one another. In their attempts to free themselves, an unexpected event happened.

Since Ashley and Danny were of the same height, their crotches were lined up perfectly with each other and every tilt of the hip, thrust of the pelvis or rotating of their bodies made the smooth cotton of both their undergarments slide against their pussies. The horror of their predicament made it easy to ignore at first, but with the bumping of the van, it made every slide and thrust act like a little push towards a body experience Ashley wanted to avoid for dear life.

With Danny on top of her and her mouth gagged, she was incapable of telling Danny to stop trying to move. What made things worse was that with her hands tied behind her back, it conjured up thoughts of submission, erotic fantasies that she couldn't ignore even in this state. She pouted under her gag as she tried to ignore the gentle throbbing sensation she felt every time Danny's vulva rubbed against hers. Once the van had stopped moving, Ashley whimpered when she heard the doors open and saw the Three Furies on the other side.

"Ooo look Kara, these too are such nymphos they're trying to fuck back here." Cammy said.

Ashley and Danny's faces turned red as the lights outside shined on their naked bodies, the wet stain on their undergarments in clear view. "That's so gross!" Madison said as she scrunched her face up. "I'm not touching them. Stephanie, Taryn? Get them out of there."

Both Ashley and Danny tried to fight free as Taryn and Stephanie pulled them out, but it was useless. Both partners were exhausted from struggling and now, with their bodies turned on from dry humping each other, it was hard for them to focus. With the sorority crowded around them, Ashley and Danny were forced to walk in sync, sliding clumsily against each other as the sorority guided them into the building where the ballroom was.

With her panties wet and pussy twitching at an increased rate, Ashley felt every brush against her groin to be more excruciating. She knew her nipples were hard but not from the cold, they were aroused as she felt Danny's wet body sliding against hers. After all, humping each other in their underwear was the first time they had sex and so all of those erotic feelings came back to her.

For Danny, as soon as the cold air brushed against their exposed buttocks, they felt a new surge of adrenaline kick in because they knew that in moments, their exposure was not going to stay within the sorority. Danny was fine showing off in a jock strap to turn Ashley on, but revealing to the entire student body was making Danny whimper with shame. In just one night all of their erotic secrets were revealed to their enemies and now they would be put on display like two adult film stars. SLAP! "MMM!" Danny cried as they felt Cammy slapping them hard on the ass to push both Danny and Ashley further along.

"Move it lesbos." Cammy said, "We don't want to keep your fans waiting."

Once they were inside, Danny and Ashley continued straining their bodies, the sensual rubbing of each other making them sweat again as the sorority led them to the ball room. "This is it." Kara said as she stopped them just outside of the doors. "Let's prep our actresses. Taryn, Brianne?"

Taryn stood behind Danny while Brianne stood behind Ashley. "This is for making me cum during the most important night of my life you bitches!' she said as she raised her hand and slapped Danny again on the ass.

"Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets turned on from spanking!" Brianne said as she slapped Ashley's ass. Ashley and Danny groaned as their asses danced from the slaps. It wasn't too long until both of their behinds were covered in red hand prints.

Danny felt dizzy from the stinging pain, swaying side to side as they tried to take away the momentum of the blow. Danny's movement made things worse for Ashley because the spanking she received from Brianna made her feel so much more helpless and submissive, covering her girly panties in a new coat of her juices.

Every time Danny moved, they rubbed against Ashley's clitoris. She started shaking her head to physically sign to everyone to stop, stop Danny from moving and making her pussy twitch with fury and to stop Brianne from sending the mixed signals of pain and pleasure through her thighs and in between her legs.

Danny's wrists and ankles strained against the rope as they tried to break free. They looked at Ashley and saw her cheeks flush as she looked down at her wet body. Danny knew why she was blushing, it was common for Ashley's ejaculate to shoot out and in large amounts and Danny knew that she'd be mortified if she did it here.

"Ooh, Miss little pony is getting wet." Cammy said as she ran her finger up against Ashley's wet thigh, making her shudder at the gentle touch.

"Just a little bit more." Kara said, "We need to time this just right. Here, why don't you two kiss."

Kara grabbed Danny from behind and forced them up against Ashley, their breasts pushing up against hers, making both of their breasts seem larger as they were squeezed. As soon as Danny's leg brushed in between Ashley's thighs she closed her eyes and moaned again as Danny's knee pushed against her clitoris, making her give out a muffled squeal from the unexpected jolt of pleasure bringing her to the edge of her orgasm.

Ashley tried to move away but her sweaty body just slid against Danny's, causing Danny to moan as well since Ashley's sweat covered breasts shimmered under the light.

"MMHP! DHNnmP! HMPL!" Ashley started to mumble frantically as her eyes widened in horror.

Kara saw Ashley's leg start to twitch and grabbed the doorknob to the ballroom. "This is it girls. Now!"

Inside, Ms. Holmes checked her watch and asked, "Shall we get everyone's attention for a speech?"

"Please do, I'd like to see how disappointing the donations are this year." Delaforge said.

Ms. Holmes rolled her eyes and tapped her glass with her fork. Soon those around her heard and mimicked the same noise until the din spread throughout the room, silencing the chatter. Once everyone stopped tapping, the President stood up and said, "Thank you everyone for coming. It's so good to see-" CRASH!

Ms. Holmes nearly jumped when she heard the noise, along with everyone else as they turned towards the doors that had been kicked open. Two screams could be heard and then two figures were shoved inside.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!" one of them screamed.

The audience in the room gasped at the sight in front of them. Two figures stumbled through the doors and fell on the ground, one on top of the other, their gags and restraints removed from their bodies as the doors shut behind them.

"Oh my goodness!" Delaforge shouted as she saw Ashley's large breasts jiggling as she fell on top of Danny., "Those women...th..they're naked!"

"OH NOO!!DANNY!!OOOOO!!" Ashley screamed because as soon as she fell, she landed perfectly over Danny's knee. Her wet pussy slid against Danny's thigh and it was just the right caress against her tender lips to bring her to climax. As she cried out, Danny felt thick jets of liquid smack against their thighs and in hearing Ashley's familiar orgasmic cry, Danny too orgasmed. "OHHHHSHIIT!!"

The crowd all gasped and in the chorus of shocked murmurs was Mrs. Delaforge shouting, "Those two women are having sex!!"

As the mutters began to grow, Ashley and Danny's faces grew redder as they scrambled to their feet and run to the doors. As soon as Danny turned the knob, they saw that it wouldn't budge because on the other side, a chair had been lodged under the doorknob. "Let us out!" Danny cried as the banged the door and then they heard a voice.

"Oh my god, that woman's wearing a jockstrap!"

Danny stopped knocking and the jiggling of their ass between the straps of their jockstrap stopped moving. They immediately covered their behind, turning around to wrap an arm around their breasts as they turned to face the crowd of roughly a hundred people.

"Dear lord, that other woman is naked too!" a faculty member said, "Are those My Little Pony underwear?"

"Yes it is, my daughter has a pair like that."

"EEK!" Ashley squealed as she too stopped banging on the door and turned around, her arms crossing over her breasts and embarrassing underwear. Upon touching their underwear, Danny and Ashley could feel the moist spots over their crotches that had just came.

"Oh that's vile!" one woman shouted, "That blonde was masturbating! Look at her she's wet!"

Ashley didn't do anything, she stood there frozen like a deer in front of headlights as she felt the eyes looking over her, the sweat running down her slim frame, the pussy juices from her climax running down her shaking legs. "D-d-danny." She meekly whispered, "I-c-came...t-they all s-saw m-m-me come."

Danny turned and saw tears starting to fall from Ashley's blushing face . "Babe come here." Danny said as they embraced Ashley.

Ashley sobbed as soon as she felt Danny's touch, the warmth of their naked bosom bringing her out of her embarrassed shock. "I want to get out of here!" she cried as she buried her face in Danny's chest. Danny cupped their hands over Ashley's breasts while she covered her soaked panties. Both of them turned their exposed bodies to the sides to try and cover what they could.

"Someone stop them!" Mrs. Delaforge shouted, "They're trying to have sex again!"

"No we're not!" Danny shouted in humiliated rage, "Someone give us some fucking clothes!"

While the crowd of people around them pointed and gawked, Ms. Holmes stood up with a look of outrage and shouted, "Enough! Someone help me cover these two women! I want answers now!"

One of the faculty close by removed their jacket and draped it around Danny while another student gave Ashley their coat. As they felt the new sensation of fabric brushing against their naked shoulders, they looked up at the scowling Mrs. Delaforge. "You two should be ashamed of yourselves!" she said, "To barge into an important even like this and have sex!"

Ashley lowered her head in shame while Danny said, "It wasn't our fault! Your daughter-"

"My daughter was in her dorm studying like a good student. Not streaking around like some nymphomaniac!" Delaforge interrupted. "You'll be expelled for this! The President is waiting for you." She pointed to the security guard close by who escorted them out of the room.

****

Both Danny and Ashley were escorted towards a small conference room a few doors down from the ball room. The walk to the office felt like a walk of shame as they passed a few other students and faculty along the way who stared at them in surprise. Danny had their head lowered while Ashley had a glazed look over her eyes, staring straight ahead. The officer opened the door and said, "Here they are President Holmes."

"Thank you officer." She said. "They may come in."

The officer led them inside where they saw a long table with several chairs on either end. At the far end of the table sat Ms. Holmes who looked up at them and then gestured to the chairs adjacent to her, "Sit down ladies."

Danny wanted to correct Ms. Holmes but didn't feel like they had the dignity to speak for themselves at the moment since under the jacket they were in just a jockstrap. Instead, Danny pulled a chair out for Ashley and let her sit down and then sat in a seat next to her.

Ms. Holmes took a deep sigh and then said, "Tell me about what happened that led you two arrive in this state."

Danny looked to Ashley to see if she would talk but her lip quivered and it was clear she was doing everything she could to not burst into tears again. Danny turned to Ms. Holmes and spoke, "We were kidnapped by two police officers and taken to the sorority house where Kara Delaforge and her sorority did this to us. They-." Danny bit their lip as they felt the hot anger they felt from that moment come to them again. Shaking their head they gathered their composure and continued, "They had a video tape of us having sex and then stripped us of our clothes."

As Danny spoke, Ashley clutched the blanket around her half naked body tighter and covered her mouth to hold back a dry sob. Ms. Holmes' face remained stoic, her arms were on the table and she had one hand rested on her chin as she nodded for Danny to continue. "Then they tied us together and pushed us into the room to make it look like we were having sex. I swear this is true President Holmes! I know Mrs. Delaforge said Kara wasn't involved but she WAS! The whole sorority has had it in for us! They did something similar to my friend Natasha. and-"