Chronicles of Danny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Holmes held her hand up to silence Danny before standing up from her seat to check and make sure the door was locked and the drapes to the windows were closed. Once she was sure that the room was secure she returned to her seat, reached out to touch Danny and Ashley's hands and said "I believe you."

"Y-you do?" Ashley finally spoke.

"Yes. It's no secret to anyone on campus that the sorority bullies other students."

Danny slumped in their chair and finally felt a huge weight lift off of their chest, relieved that the President seemed to empathize with their dilemma.

"I figured something like this would happen given the recent...string of similar incidents I've heard about. But unfortunately, Mrs. Delaforge has been adamant about protecting her daughter and so it's rather difficult for me to go after the sorority without hard evidence that they are doing what they are doing. Between Mrs. Delaforge and her lawyer husband, Kara is well protected financially. So much so it seems she's able to buy off campus police." Ms. Holmes lowered her head as she touched it with her hand. "I can investigate into campus security but I know they'll all deny being involved."

"What about security cameras?" Danny asked, "Can't they capture the car we were taken in?"

Ms. Holms shook her head, "I can try but I know they'll have already been erased. Anytime the sorority and the police are involved, they've usually prepared to protect themselves from any investigation. Worst of all, given the conservative nature of the area and Mrs. Delaforge, she'll want me to expel you two."

"But we didn't do anything!" Danny shouted.

"I realize that." Ms. Holmes said, "But in Mrs. Delaforge's eyes you two did this yourselves and if that tape of you two having sex in a dorm gets out then it just adds fuel to the fire."

Danny shook their head in anger at their privacy being violated and used against them. Ashley's face started to blush again as she lowered her head. Ms. Holmes saw this and gently touched Ashley on the shoulder and said with a smile, "Now, I know you two are young and are only exploring yourselves. It's not my concern what happens behind closed doors, but unfortunately with this being so public I have to respond."

"We..understand." Danny said sadly as they knew what was coming, "You're expelling us."

"Oh no dear." Ms. Holmes said, "I'm going to suspend you two."

"Really?" Danny said in shock.

"Yes. I can simply say that it's being investigated and that any allegations of you doing this on purpose are purely circumstantial." She said, "Besides, if Mrs. Delaforge wants to contest it then her daughter will have to agree to give details which she will want to avoid."

Danny and Ashley were silent as they sat with the decision. "I've...been suspended...for being humiliated!" Ashley said as she stared at the table. "I've never been suspended in my life for anything."

"I'm sorry dear." Ms. Holmes said as she placed her hand on Ashley's shoulder, "I assure you that I'll do what I can to prove that the sorority did this and will have your names cleared. It's just going to take time."

There was a knock on the door and Danny and Ashley gasped as they clutched their coats tighter over their unclothed bodies. Ms. Holmes walked to the door and opened it slightly to see who it was. "Yes?" she asked, "Oh thank you." She said and took something from the person outside.

"Now, let's get you two dressed. I'll let security know you two have until tomorrow evening to leave campus." Ms. Holmes said as she presented Danny and Ashley with two staff uniforms that the security officer had gathered for them. She waited for them to be fully clothed before saying, "Now if you'll excuse me, I unfortunately have a banquet to attend the security guard will escort you two back to your dorms when you're ready.

"Thanks." Danny said quietly as Ms. Holmes left. Once the door shut, they looked at Ashley who was drying tears from her eyes. "You okay babe?"

"No I'm not." Ashley said, "For the third time in my life I've been stripped and embarrassed in public! I can't take this anymore!" she was visibly getting upset and Danny hugged her close. "They saw us have sex! It's all over the internet now!" she cried.

"Shhh.." Danny said, "Don't think about that now." They felt their lip quiver as the realization hit them. "Babe...are we going to see each other still?"

Ashley looked up at Danny and then looked away. "I-I don't know..I'm going to have to go back to my parents."

"But...I could come visit couldn't I?" Danny asked, feeling the anxiety in them grow.

Ashley slowly shook her head. "Danny, I like you but...it wouldn't be good for them to know about...us."

As the last word came out, Danny sighed and rested their head against Ashley's. "So...is this goodbye?" they asked as the lump in their throat got bigger.

"I don't know." Ashley said, "I wish it wasn't, I just don't know what's going to happen now."

"Will you at least call me when you get home?" Danny asked.

Ashley must have heard the tremble in Danny's voice as she looked up and touched the sides of Danny's face to kiss them. "Yes." She said. The two lovers hugged each other tight again for a moment, making it last forever before having to face the next day.