Chronicles of Danny Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or we could offer coffee to them with the crystals dissolved in it already." Natasha said, "We dress up as hotel staff and wait early in the morning to serve it to them. Once they...leave then we wait for Kara to leave her apartment."

Danny took the vial from Pamela's hand, remembering the night the officers delivered both Ashley and them to the sorority. Danny gripped the vial tight and said to Pamela, "I better not find out you tried to tell Kara about us. Because you know what will happen." Without waiting for a response, Danny turned and made their way for the door.

Cammy turned to follow after Danny while Natasha handed Pamela her clothes before hurrying after her friends. Not wanting to show her panties anymore, Pamela waited for them to leave before pulling her pants and shirt back on. When she looked down she noticed that the acid had burnt holes over the areas where her right breast and pelvis were. Whimpering, she could see that her panties were still on display and the day wasn't over.

As the three of friends stepped out of the chemistry building, Danny noticed a large crowd of people standing in front of a large stage outside of the Presidents' building. Occasional camera flashes went off and as they walked closer, Danny could see several reporters holding up microphones.

Standing in front of the podium was the former President Holmes, looking down as she read her speech and wiping her eyes before tears could develop. She wore her signature cream colored business jacket over a matching skirt, her orange hair seeming to have lost its' shine under the grey sky. Standing behind her was Mrs. DelaForge, blonde hair tied up in a bun to give her face an elongated shape, like a vulture glaring at her predecessor.

"What's this about?" Cammy asked.

"It's a press conference." Danny said grimly, spotting a tall former president, slouching in front of the podium. Danny and the others stood at the end of the crowd to catch the end of Ms. Holmes' speech.

"-always wanted to dedicate my life to improving academia and...I failed the students of this campus with my irresponsible behavior in my professional setting." She could feel her face getting warm as she relived that night she thought she had privacy.

That night in her office, Holmes locked the door and stripped for Moira, the woman in Human Resources. About half of Holmes' age, Moira had an attraction to older women and loved making Ms. Holmes moan by letting her tongue dance inside Holmes' pussy, every flicker making her shout vulgarities that were recorded for the college campus to hear.

Words, like "Fuck, pussy, cum, and bitch" were just a few obscenities Ms. Holmes shouted before letting out a high pitched scream as she came. Just thinking about how all the reporters had probably heard these noises made her blush as she closed her speech with, "I'm sorry. No questions please."

Reporters tried shouting more questions but Ms.Holms ignored them. At first she thought it was finally over, the shame in apologizing for her sex life enough to spell the end of her career. As soon as she stepped away from the podium, she had every intention of turning to the steps. Once she was a few feet away, she felt something pull her waist and looked down, it was her skirt, snagged inside the compartment door of where an LCD project was locked up. She had been too focused on apologizing to notice Delaforge slipping it in between the door.

Delaforge stared at Ms. Holmes with a smile, both of her hands on the podium as she pushed it to the right. Holmes tried to grab onto the skirt and free it from the door but it was too late, the heavy podium rolled to the side of the stage and with it came the skirt in one loud tear.

The clamor of talk from journalists was silenced by the loud scream of Ms. Holmes as she stood onstage, hands in the air looking down at her white see through Spanx. Poking through the translucent cotton fabric was the V outline of a dark blue g-string. Despite being in her late 40s, her legs and visible stomach looked fit, with some of her flesh loose due to the natural progression of age. With trembling lips, her hands folded over her crotch, face turning redder than her hair. "oh my god!"

"Yes God." the newly dubbed President Delaforge shouted as she strolled forward, grabbing onto the former presidents' shoulders and turning her around. Holmes was so stunned from embarrassment she did not resist, squealing as she spun. "See this?! This is the type of whore who was leading this school. Look at these undergarments! Strippers wear these" she said, reaching under Ms. Holmes' Spanx and pulling the g string as hard as she could, pulling the tiny thong up into the folds of Ms. Holmes' womanhood as it stretched to the middle of her back.

"Let me go!" Holmes screamed, tears streaming down her face as squirmed, the pain and pleasure of the wedgie making her dizzy, her fingers locking up as a warm sensation spread throughout her core. Her thighs squeezed together the harder Ms. Delaforge pulled her g-string, destroying any hope of making a dignified exit.

"Such vanity with these." Delaforge said as she grabbed onto the back of Holmes' Spanx. "You tried to act as a professional when you're actually some cougar lesbian slut!" RIP! she pulled the back of the spanx in two, letting them split into two open flaps.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! MY SPANX!" Holmes could feel her ass cheeks jiggle as they spilled out, making her feel more self conscious now that more of her flesh was on show. It was her backside where the laws of gravity affected her body, her ass cheeks dangling low without the proper support holding it in place. Her hands instantly flew to cover her posterior, pushing it up and prevent it from bouncing.

"It's time this university had an overhaul in morality and I am the one to do it. Consider this your final send off." DeLaforge said, turning the President back around and pushing her forward, but not without a hard underhanded spank.

Holms' pelvis thrust forward as the stinging pain made her squeal, covering both exposed cheeks with her hands as she ran through the throng of people at the press conference. With the back torn, she could feel the front of her Spanx sliding down her hips and she grabbed the waistband in a desperate attempt to hold it up.

Holms was instantly blinded by camera flashes, all of them paired with smiles of people happy to get a glimpse of the woman without her skirt. Her wailing could be heard as she pushed through the crowd, begging for someone to lend her pants but no such help was offered.

As much as Danny wanted to help, they knew if they did, Mrs. Delaforge would spot them and it would blow their cover. Tapping Cammy and Natasha on the shoulder, Danny gestured for them to follow, leaving the crowd and looking at the blushing Ms. Holmes one last time.

They were just about to get to the parking lot when Danny spotted a young student with blonde hair making her way towards the library. She wore a black coat and had a small knitted winter hat on but her beauty was still fresh in Danny's memory. Stopping in their feet, Danny stared at Ashley, waiting for her to look at them.

"What's wrong?" Natasha asked, wondering why Danny had stopped and then she also saw Ashley. "oh shit."

Danny watched Ashley get closer to the library and when they noticed a book bag around her shoulder. Before they could stop themselves Danny blurted, "Hey!"

Ashley gasped as she turned, almost jumping from the surprise. When she saw Danny she stepped back, mouth open at the sight of Danny, Natasha and Cammy. "Danny...Natasha hi.."

"What are you doing here?" Danny asked, stepping towards Ashley as they felt their heart rise.

Ashley tried to think of an excuse, but closed her eyes when she knew Danny could see right through her. Exhaling she said, "I'm going to the library."

"Why." Danny asked, their voice rising. "You're not a student here."

"Okay, let's uh give them some privacy Cammy." Natasha said, gently pulling Cammy away from the two former lovers to continue towards the car. Cammy didn't protest as she could see Danny's lips tighten.

"I...am now." Ashley said, "I got them to lift the suspension."

"Who is them? The president? The one who just ran off after being humiliated?" Danny asked, trying hard to swallow the lump in their throat."

Ashley felt her head lower, unable to meet Danny's eyes. "Mrs. Delaforge did."

"Oh really? The mother of the cunt who humiliated us." Danny said as their voice rose, "I'd love to hear how that happened, but seeing as I just saw the former President Holmes, the woman who was the only person who could re-enroll me, running off without a skirt, my guess is you helped take someone's job away."

Ashley tried to respond but she stuttered, her temples starting to burn as she saw Ms. Holmes running in the distance, her white spanx bunched up around her ankles as she had both of her hands covering her lower half. "I-I didn't know. I was just told to leave something in her office."

"Come on Ashley!" Danny stomped forward, inches away from Ashley's face, "You have to know that any favor for Kara's mom involves hurting someone else. I just don't understand how you could fucking help her after what her daughter did to us."

Rather than back away, Ashley stepped forward, "Because I wasn't going anywhere!" when she saw Danny back away she had the confidence to continue, "Danny, I was working in a fucking coffee shop for a year all because of some stupid feud. She gave me a chance to move on so I took it, I didn't want to cost someone their job, but I also didn't want to just watch my future slip away from me."

"What about my future?" Danny's voice cracked. "Don't you realize that bitch isn't going to let me back in? What other options do I have?"

Ashley shook her head, running her hands through her hair, "Fuck, Danny I'm sorry. But the same thing could've happened to me. It was clear DeLaforge wanted Ms. Holmes' job. If I didn't help her someone else would've and then I would've been fucked as well. I just couldn't take that chance." tears fell from her eyes as the words came out like bile. She couldn't take back what ugly thing she did and all she could do was stand by it. "I'm sorry, but I have a life to plan and I had to do what was right for me."

Danny froze, staring at Ashley and how much she had tried to move on with a new academic career and a new boyfriend. "Well congratulations Ashley, I'm really happy you're moving on. And now, I don't feel so bad for doing the same."

Ashley's hands were in fists, "What the fuck was I supposed to do?"

"Not help Kara's mother take more power for starters." Danny said, turning away from Ashley and feeling good about it for the first time, "But then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised from someone who joined the sorority in the first place." Rather than wait to hear Ashley's voice one more time, Danny walked away. All of the sudden, withdrawing from that school didn't seemed as bad if it meant that wherever they went, Ashley wouldn't be there.

With her nails digging into her hands, Ashley held a fist over her mouth to choke back a sob, not wanting to give Danny that satisfaction of seeing guilt overpower her. She stood there out in the cold until she saw Danny catch up with Natasha, watching her wrap an arm around Danny. Ashley tried convincing herself that at least Danny wasn't alone, but she knew that no matter how many friends she made in school, she wouldn't be able to say the same for herself.

12