All Comments on 'Chronicles of the Bat'

by solusoya

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Woah, liked this a hell of a lot

Love stuff with Marvel or D.C. characters in them.

This was hot from the perspective of who hasn't wanted to tie Catwoman or Batgirl up and ravish them, our is that just we two perverts?

Great story, perhaps next story could have Huntress in a bondage situation, maybe in an appartment, suspended by the arms tied overhead. Mild breast/nipple torture (nipple vibes, nipple/clit suction, massage oil, breast play). And the Boy Wonder, under the direction of The Batman, as her tormentor.

Sorry vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Well written erotic story involving three of my favorite characters from my "comic" days. Here's betting you favor nc/bdsm genres and have some deliciously wicked story-lines forthcoming. I can't wait to read them. Do keep writing and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Some people don't mind fiction in the present tense. I do. It just keeps me from getting involved in the story. Your writing here would be much improved if you used the past tense -- and stand a much better chance of bringing me back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was awesome. Two of the absolute hottest girls in batman's world teaming up on him? I don't know how you could top this, but I sure hope you try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

omg i loved it when does your next one come out !?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous