All Comments on 'Chronicles of the Black Swords Ch. 03'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please continue with one of your story lines! I love them but I feel sad to let each character go after only a chapter. - Talon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continue the story line! (Please)

Very good!

kennyboy25kennyboy25almost 11 years ago
Wonderfully written!!!!!!!!!

I admire your talent. However it is cruel to tease your fans with such a wonderful story and then end it. I would pay to read a novel wriiten by you. Thank you.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 11 years agoAuthor
This will be a long series.

In general I don't enjoy writing about the same people for very long. In fact after about three stories I'm really not enjoying it anymore. When It tends to get very dull for me, that works it's way into my writing so the story gets dull.

But with this series I can play around to my hearts content. I can write and develop the world and try different things with each sword. (Like "Life of a Thief" being in third person, not at all to my taste) I can write about something different, then hop back in time when another piece of parchment is found.

So fear not! There will be stories where you will see or at least You will hear of the fates of most wielder of Hellblades. They are after all all but the Rock Stars of their times. Dane will be making a reappearance I know for sure that story is already written. I have three more of these stories in the edit phase (Well one in edit two in final working draft)

Albreth Ravenclaw is working his poor fingers to the bone digging through mounds of crumbly parchment. He's going to have to take on a couple of helpers, the dust is seriously getting to him.

Glad you're enjoying them

M.S.Tarot

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Superb story

Yes this character and his loving wife I will miss in the next chapter I am afraid, but the blade remains. You do have a good series going here and I hope you can continue it for some time. Finding the story of how how blade ended up in the tree might be interesting as the hint of that rage and terror makes for some story. Again 5 stars. Thank you

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
A Great Story

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series so far and I hope we see more of Flenn in Chapter 4.

Easily worth 5 stars. Thank you.

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
please more flenn

i think this is the best you have ever written. i love this character and his wife. i love their devotion. please do more on flenn and more hellblades as well. i know i am greedy. but it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Please more soon..

This is some of the best writing I have seen in many years.

I will wait for more of these stories but please don't make me wait to long.

Excellent stories Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best.

You have some of your best lines, and best writing here. Gonna quote it so you can see it. This one is awesome. The setting everything...perfect.

I was a boy then." I tell her getting to my feet.

She looks at me with a touch of apprehension crossing her features for a second.

"Oh...and are you a man now?"

I step the few feet to my wife and look down into her beautiful face. I lean in till I'm just inches from her face.

"I'm about to be."

Sincerely, Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

Story is inspiring and creepy at the same time.

How did u do it?

MwestohioMwestohio6 months ago

Nice balance of romance and tension

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous