All Comments on 'Chrysalis Turns to Butterfly'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks

It was a long, but very enjoyable read. Write More! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If

they want to screw other people, they should get divorced. She has a greater 'love' for her husband when he allows her to sleep around? Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

I would never personally condone that kind of behavior. Just won't happen. Of course, I would never have an affair on the side, nor, hopefully, be as cold or as distant. Anyway, compared to your other writings, this was vastly inferior, and along with a, personally, garbage subject, deserves very little.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterabout 10 years ago
Not My Cuppa'

Well written and exceptional storyline, subject matter just not my cup of Tea…!

I'm very much aware that marriages like this are quite prevalent in upper-crust Families where Wealth & Power are the motivating factors; but YUCK…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ideal resolution given the circumstances

Believable story, exceptionally well-written--very few grammatical errors. I was hoping for further adventures--perhaps a complicating involvement with a French spy at the masked ball. I very much enjoyed the British formality coupled with the "thrill of transgression" supplied by the tolerated extra-marital experience. Very European. Too bad a couple other reviewers couldn't handle it. Too sophisticated, perhsps.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 9 years ago
I don't know how you do it

Being a man, I have a keen insight into how a woman is constructed -- two arms, two legs, and so on. But the functions of her brain are a complete mystery to me, and have been for most of my terribly long life. You, on the other hand, seem to be quite sure of yourself in describing Marion's/Marianne's thoughts and feelings. Is this on the level? Have you really broken the code, or are you just putting us on?

Whichever it is, you did a great job of describing a woman with a double life, and made it seem like a comfortable adjustment. Your denizens of an island nation seem to have adopted a lifestyle usually thought to be more continental. And why not? I don't know that it would work for me, but what do I know? Good story, very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spot on.

Politically and culturally 100% correct !

Good story, too!

Vote for the UK to leave the E.U. when the referendum comes!

We are more than a star on someone else's flag!

UKIP Member.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Let me tell you about the Rich.They are different from You & me. -- F. S. Fitzgerald

And they have been different & doing things differently from times immemorial.

In a way I feel sad for Marion.She has been suffering since long & will go on suffering in this marriage.It wont be long before Guy would get tired of her, what then?

Anyway, nice writing,as usual. Thanks for sharing.

tomphan25tomphan25about 7 years ago
Thanks.

Lovely story... where even the improper is oh-so-proper.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ten years posted

And only 10 comments.

THAT FACT INDICATES THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE OF THIS STORY

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Thank God we voted to leave the European Union! BREXIT YAY!

A nice story: no-one lost: but what struck me were your insightful comments on the politicians and civil servant on the gravy train that is the supra-national and unaccountable E.U.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

I loved how you put this together it was enjoyable from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wonder

I have to wonder, is this a woman reveling in the anonimity of the pen name or a man fantasising about what his secret desires really were?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story, 28(27) stars 😜

We will always wellcome you back in the European Family. Take your time, do your brit thing and keep calm, drink some more tee and eventually take a seat back at that table in Brusseles. To err is human after all, and who knows better than we, twice. Danke und kommt bald wieder meine Freunde und Brüder.

WittonWittonover 3 years ago
I jusr discovered this author ...

... who seems to have retired.

Damn!

I have read only this piece all the way through, and part way through Pas de Deux - I think I have a lot of most enjoyable reading yet to do.

I do wish this story could have found its way to Loving Wives - the screams of horror from the BTB crowd and the anti-cuckold contingent would have been hilarious

A solid five stars of course, with the observation that in this age of grade inflation it is probably a nine or ten

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous