All Comments on 'Chubby Goth Girl Ch. 02'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Brianna sure is kind if mean but she did tell him that when they met. He can't even talk to another female without her thinking he wants to screw her.

Guys are going to look and admire just like females are going to do the same to guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great stuff!

give us moar!

ArabsemenArabsemenabout 10 years ago
not into bbw's but chubby works

continue please

wdelanderwdelanderabout 10 years ago
feel very real

Believable interplay between the characters. Nice imagery. Oh yeah, fucking HOT!

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

Definitely enjoyed it, now I just have to wait for more.

ImitationKrabImitationKrabalmost 10 years ago
Hmm...

So, your protagonist is...kind of a dog, actually. He acts like he wants to have a relationship with Brianna, but the second he meets Kendra he wants to bone her. (No, he's not just "appreciating her assets" or "looking." He makes no pretense that, had Brianna not shown up, he probably would have screwed her in the back room, too. Also, unless she was testing him to see if he'd cheat on Brianna, Kendra is a bitch for trying to seduce him when she knows her friend likes him.)

You had some interesting, ah, euphemisms. "Fat little taco?" Maybe humor was what you were going for, but this one made me face-palm. It's hard to concentrate on the sexiness of a story if I'm snorting with laughter. Kinda ruins the moment, you know?

...And the addition of Samantha suggests a threesome in the next installment. Brianna seems like she doesn't want to share your protagonist, though, so I'm not sure how well that would be received. Guess we'll have to wait and see how this turns out in part three.

joannatsfjoannatsfalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

I'm a chubby Goth girl. How could I not enjoy it,, More please.

MordhauMordhauover 9 years ago
So goddamn hot.

I absolutely loved this story.

Looking forward to a hot goth threesome. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, but confusing.

I have to agree with the criticism that the protagonist (and everyone really) seems kinda doggish/slutty. As it stands, he does kinda come off like a jerk. I feel like there should be a moment of remorse, if nothing else. Right now, it seems like it doesn't bother him at all that he upset Brianna. Yet, his thoughts show he cares about her. There's a conflict of interest here: at times, I get the sense this is one of those stories where the main character is a stud and goes about hooking up with several sexy and reasonably loose women. Then there's the feeling that there's jealousy and attachment involved that leads me to think this is meant to be a love story of sorts. While it's not impossible to pull off both, it is tricky. One or the other should be established first. The trouble with constantly switching between the two is it's hard to say if everything's cool and they just have an open relationship (or a relationship at all, for that matter) or if the guy is just a pig. Whereas, if they fall for each other and afterward she suggests they explore with other girls, the reader would know no one is being hurt. There's also the possibility of going the other way around and having wild, open, meaningless sex that everyone's okay with and having a relationship bloom from it.

That being said, I do like this story. It's sexy and has a lot of potential. I'd love to see another chapter. I just wish there was less ambiguity to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More we want more longer is fine

Loved the story so far keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This makes for fantastic reading, please please do chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting

Would love to finally get another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Nice and fun, looking forward to hearing more. Would really love for some taboos to be broken ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Love this and would love to read more about them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Definitely want more. Should be good for 2 or 3 more at least. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
would love to see more

definitely need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great story, devastated to see it's seemingly abandoned. Unless...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Still continue to check back here in the hopes that you've continued the story. Fantastic peice of writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
676 Followers
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chubby Goth Girl Previous Part