Chubby Goth Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did so, but I was very frustrated at her stopping me. Once a guy is getting close he'll be angry as Hell not to finish. Brianna scooted herself away from me, and then sat up. She ripped the condom off so quickly I was afraid she'd take my cock with it, and then she took me in her mouth. This was like changing gears in a car that was going fast. It took a moment to get my bearing again at the difference in feeling, but it was wonderful to not have the condom on.

In no time I felt the eruption arrive. The first blast went into her mouth; she then pulled away and caught the rest on her face. I was locked in that blissful rigor mortis that sometimes follows after I blow my load. Brianna's face was painted in my cum. I could see it in her mouth as well. I didn't expect the transition, but I had no right to complain.

"Wow," I heard a voice say from the doorway. We both turned to see Brianna's sister Samantha standing there in her mock-conservative black work wear.

"I thought about knocking," said Samantha, "But I didn't think that you guys would notice."

My mouth was open, but I couldn't make words come out.

"Is he a mute?" asked Samantha. "In that case he might be the perfect guy."

I smiled considering my position between these two beautiful sisters, and wondered what was going to happen next.

Post Script: Thank you for interest and for once again reading my stuff. The writing of this particular kind of fiction can be very fun, but for me its hearing that you guys enjoyed it. So please vote and let me know what you thought in the comments. I'm always open to criticism but no hate for hate's sake. I definitely left this one open for more. Please let me know if you want it.

12