Church "Family" Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
551 Followers

"It's also not only about sex. He can get all the sex he could ever want from me. And vice versa. I don't need Joe just for sex...or Clay...or Ken...or anyone else. "

"However, I do desire Joe for sex and I really want to have a very special friendship with him that often is only found in married couples. I've watched how he treats you and adores you. It's hard to explain but there was a special connection between us the first time we were in bed together. It was the conversation afterward that was almost as exhilarating as the sex"

"It's also important for us two ladies to be good friends. That helps the trust a lot."

Fifteen minutes had passed as Kim looked at her watch. "4 o'clock already? I'd better go find Joe."

"First door on the right hand side is our office. The guest bathroom is directly across the hall from the office."

"Thanks sweetie, I love you two so much," said Kim as she hugged Liz and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

By this time Joe was waiting for Kim to come into the office at any time. As Kim poked her head in the doorway Joe's face lit up. He stood up and hugged her tightly while giving her a polite kiss on the lips.

He gave her his fine leather cushioned and swiveling office chair as he took Liz's chair. Kim shared with him the earlier conversation with Liz and assured him the feelings were mutual.

All those prepared speeches Joe had conjured up in his mind were now wasted. There was no apologizing for his feelings, no stumbling over his own words in trying to express his emotions, and no fear of rejection.

"I love you, Kim. No other woman, other than Liz that is, has ever moved me to want to pursue such a deeper relationship. I feel something very special, very unique with you. You make me feel like such a special man and I can only pray that I can return that favor to you."

Joe sat and looked at Kim before she answered. She was wearing a pink sundress adorned with white flowers all over. The neckline was low and the hem of the dress moved about half way to her knees. When she bent over to remove her sandals, Joe got the full view of her tiny breasts since Kim almost never wore a bra.

"Whatta you looking at, you pervert?" Kim teased Joe as she caught him sneaking a peek. "By now you should know that if you want a look all you have to do take it off yourself!"

That was all the encouragement Joe needed. He and Kim stood up simultaneously as Joe grabbed at the spaghetti straps of her dress and untied the strings. Her sexy puffy areolas and tiny pointy nipples were now in clear view.

Joe took the opportunity to take turns engulfing each tit into his mouth and sucking on the nipples. His actions caused an immediate reaction in Kim as her nipples got harder and longer. Her moans of pleasure were not lost on Joe.

He continued for about two more minutes. By this time Joe had to find out how wet her pussy was and if she had soaked her panties.

The biggest surprise was yet to come because when he lowered her dress down to her feet...there were no panties. Kim had come over wearing nothing but a thin, loose fitting summer dress.

Joe's cock was now pressing tightly against his office attire. Kim noticed the tent that had formed in the front of his khaki pants and decided to take matters into her own hands.

She forcibly unbuckled the dark brown belt he was wearing and practically tore off the button to his pants so she could get to his zipper.

After unzipping his pants, Kim pulled down his pants and boxers in one quick motion. She grabbed his dick while commanding him to remove his shirt.

Kim had Joe's full and thick 6 inches in her mouth, sucking like a hungry baby. She wanted to please Joe so badly that it didn't matter to her whether he went down on her at all. She only wanted him to come and watch his pleasure.

"On my God, sweetheart, I'm about to come,' moaned Joe as Kim continued to work feverishly on his rigid cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. Kim sensed that and immediately motioned for Joe to sit back down in his wife's chair.

Kim climbed on top of her lover in the sitting position and slowly lowered her bright, bushy pussy hair directly on Joe's shaft. As she began to move up and down in rhythm, she told him to come inside of her when he was ready. She had not yet experienced him coming inside of her and she was ready for it.

Joe stared at Kim as her gorgeous nude body rhythmically moved up and down on him. Those hot puffy titties, that hot red tuft of hair covering her glorious pussy coming down to meet his hard cock.

That sight alone just caused the inevitable as Joe held her down on his cock while he release all of his pent up load inside of her. Kim had come as Joe did and afterwards she remained on his lap with her cum soaked pussy still covering his softened shaft.

"I love you, Joe, but I know you still want to talk, right."

"Yes, but let's shower and go lay on our bed and visit if that's alright with you."

"Certainly," Kim replied with a glowing smile. "Let me call Jack and let him know where I am and what I'm doing. This should always be important to you and Liz as well."

"That's for sure, said Joe in full agreement. "I could never do something like this behind Liz's back. We've already agreed to full disclosure at all times. Also, I would never have a partner that she wouldn't approve of."

"Good rules babe, you two sound a lot like myself and Jack. He knows how I feel about you and he has those same feelings for Marcy. Marcy has been great for him, and I love her dearly as a friend."

"I hope in the near future to get to know Liz even better than I already do. She seems like such a sweetheart."

"Oh, she is babe, she is."

==========================

Epilogue

All the couples continued and built on their friendships. Joe and Liz still got together at least twice a month for dinner and clothes free swimming with Ken and Barbara which usually led to the couples switching off and having sex.

Once a month, Jack and Kim would host a swim party. Along with Ken and Barbara, Clay and Marcy, Joe and Liz, and David and Katie, the Carter's got to meet Kim's sister, Amy and her husband Brian.

After Katie finished college and got a job as a family counselor, her and David got married. David finished his schooling in the next two years. They have another couple their age, Heather and Jake, that join them in their liberated lifestyle as well as joining the older adults sometimes at the monthly swim party.

Joe and Kim's relationship became quite serious. It was almost as if Joe had a second wife at times, however, Liz was enjoying Clay's friendship so much and yet their marriage stayed as strong as ever. Clay and Joe became very close friends and often would go to Dodger's games together during the summer.

Jack and Marcy continued in their deeper relationship. The next spring, all four couples took off on a one week cruise to the Mexican Riviera. All eight of them swear to this day that it was the best vacation any had ever taken. Next year it would be a week at Hedo. Maybe that could be another story.

bbare
bbare
551 Followers
12