All Comments on 'Church Girl: 3 Oaths of Obedience'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aaargh!

I love your stories. Really do. I give 5s. And I see others do too. Cause I saw on the awards list that you won two. But if I see you use full flood or knees again I will scream. So loud you will hear me in whatever state you are in. Sheesh! Do you happen to know any local teachers? Borrow a thesaurus would ya?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

How long till the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I was extremely excited when I got to the part when Mary was in the bath tub and using the water jet on her cunt to get off. My wife admitted to me that is the first way she began to masturbate in her parent's bath tub with the water beating on her clit. The very first time she was so loud at times her mother approached the bathroom door and asked if she was okay and she meekly said, "I am fine now". From that time on as she masturbated with the shower head she put a washcloth in her mouth to muffle the sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Knees?

I agree.she does overuse a few words, but how do change knees? She droppedto her patulas seems a bit silly.

Regardless an amazing series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another masterpiece.

So looking forward to seeing how Fran and Mary get along as time goes by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fran is next

Gloria will find a way to seduce Fran into the submissive lifestyle by finding faults on her including the misappropriation of church funds for her collection of nice conservative dresses. To make amends, she will be forced to clean Gloria's house naked on her knees while getting ass cropped. Fran will think she is protecting her husband and daughter to no avail. Gloria will dress Fran sexy summerware and take her to a homeless shelter to serve meals in a very hot kitchen and made to suck cocks of hot young black studs and licking Gloria like a pro. Eventually, she will meet her new mistress, daughter Mary who will take charge of domesticating her as a submissive servant to all with past allusions of religion erased from her personna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

sick

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
So well written

Just imagine the number of satisfied pussies and also needy pussies at church - mmmm - certainly does take one's mind off to wandering and wondering!!

Hopefully more to cum! - ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Aargh has a point, this otherwise great author uses waaaay too many catchphrases repeatedly. Lit is not the WWE. Knees, you're right patella would sound awkward, but how about kneel or get down on your knees. Just mix it up. And to the last guy, I like your many pussies to be served comments. Great idea. Hope ssl takes you up on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I really like this one too.when is church girl 7 days of sin Cummings out (pun intended )thanks again for a really great read ❤

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
Priase Gloria from whom all blessings flow

Amen.

It is marvelous to see this journey to continue. one commented on the future of Fran, please make it come to pass.

Your work always plants seeds of future pleasure. Currently, I have taken several of these seeds and carefully planted them in a variety of vessels. I look forward to you making them grow.

shrimohitshrimohitover 6 years ago
Great not stops reading

Nice n erotic. Usage phrases meaningfully. When I will be blessed to read Part-7 and in between i.e. Part-4 to Part-6.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
such a talent

Gloria in her seduction, and SSL in the way she puts in on paper. wonderful as always, I can almost feel myself in either position yummy addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal

I hope that anal training will be included in this story

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
such a satire on evangelists

After reading this week of the evangelical leader who is trying to con his flock into buying him a $52m airplane, I'm happy to read this as the perfect satire. When the hell (excuse the pun) did God make sexual union a sin? So lovely to read this erotic prose.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Very fun...

Clever wordplay and dialog. Who doesn't like lesbian squirting? Wonderfully done...

Zannah619Zannah619over 4 years ago
A great story

What a great story it had me hooked can’t wait to read the next chapter and to find out what Mary users to get off

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Tasty story. the Lord works in Mysterious ways, lol

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

I always found the teachings of the church very lopsided in their morality.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading it and looking forward to continuing the adventure.

groomleadergroomleaderalmost 2 years ago

So hot,]this is a GREAT series!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

188. Girls (and women) are so fortunate, blessed by God. With their beautiful bodies and sensitive body parts, they have a path to bliss. A tongue completes the experience. Oh, it should be mine. Masterbation is a whole different experience. Let’s go on to the next episode to savor Mary’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, she is a virgin. I hoped that Gloria would be able to take it from her instead of accidentally letting something else do it. Hopefully Mary will be a bit careful this next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50872 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...