All Comments on 'Church Lady'

by ConnieChatterly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Certainly different.

Very well done. Step-by-step procedures and rationale for her actions AND letting him know what he should do and, to a certain extent, feel!

However, it is NOT LW. Excellent, yes! How-To would be appropriate, but might not get exposure it deserves (we deserve?). First-Time or EC would be pretty good venues!

Thanks for submitting! It was appreciated!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Original

and well-written - but I have to agree it's stretching it a bit to put it in LW.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

I don't care what category it's in. It's a damn good story that is well written and a bit unique.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
finally

somebody with a brain between his ears. Congrats! all 5 stars well earned. good writing , good dialog, unbelievable but true, a real idea for a story, not some warmed up bullshit. it would have been a pleasure to see the way those 2 made to end up married together. and for a bonus it's a possible story and not some sci-fi with just impossible facts from super dick to super slut.

perfect, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How-to

category is a good idea. One of the nation's best kept secrets is that these huge Evangelical entertainment centers (every large city has a dozen at least) are gold mines of women needing and wanting sex. They outnumber men 10 to one. And there are hot girls and hot wives. You can cherry pick. Trust me, I've been there.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Excellent Erotic Writing Transcends Petty Genres or Even Language !

Right now I'd like to hear this on audio, then in French , then slow in French, now fast. Oops, too fast. Slow, SLOW, slower you fool. That's it. Yes that's exactly right. Perfect.

adgeonadgeonabout 11 years ago
damb

i need a bigger desk. brb

Janice1939Janice1939about 11 years ago
Great story sorry ending.

From a real vibrant woman to a needy male. Hanging on to a fantasy that in the end can only harm your relationship. At least you will have great sex. A religion which has our sun as God, since El is our sun. While Yahweh was the roar of Santorini a Volcano which cause darkness blacker than night, all later compacted in the Greek religion of Christos. So it could abandon most lessons Jesus taught like peace without violence or armies. A royal prince of the house of king David, would never abandoned his true ancestry by accepting that name.

Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sigh, thank you

I can not fully appreciate all that a woman thinks, but I found myself very naturally flowing with the behavior of these two. Was saddened when Kivvy left the office, but was so relieved with the ending. Very happy(and envious) of them. Thank you for such a wonderful story, all ethics ignored ((((huggy))))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous