All Comments on 'Church Lady'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I'm looking forward to a second installment.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Loved It!!!

This is a well written story. Charactors & plot are very believable, interesting, & enjoyable. Might give a bit more background on Ava. It is a certain "Must" that they fuck a lot more.

Thank You for a very nice read. Looking forward to more of the same.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Wow !!!

Usually I want to read about the young girl either seducing or being seduced by a older guy or vice versa with an older woman & young guy! But here is one of the HOTTEST stories (if not the hottest) that I have ever read and they are my age!

I hope to read more about Ava and our man (don't remember his name) and maybe a chapter, or two, on how Ava came to be such a sexual person and about her husband who was able to tame her!

Loved it 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful story

Where can I find women like that?

nisser73nisser73about 8 years ago
Hot!

That is a very sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Think

you have produced the woman that most men have dreamed about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Love that feeling when a man cums inside you be it pussy or ass. Its even more orgasmic when my man licks his own creampie out of my holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@WOW

Yeah, I don't know why a lot of men seem to think their own cum tastes bad?

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Vivid and Visual.

Very vivid and highly visual. I could picture every part of this well-constructed story with very real believable characters.

Robertodavo a.k.a Robert Davidson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable. I also had a tryst like this one

The story reminded me of the time I was helping clean up after a function. Everyone else took off, so me and a lovely lonely older woman, a widow were left to clean every thing up. Her name was Tanya. A beautiful busty black woman, so very nice. I was divorced, 35 in decent shape. She rocked my world. Huge tits and nipples, she loved me sucking on them. When I sucked her very large clit w 2 fingers on her G spot, she almost drowned me. She and I fucked for a half hour, she asked me to fuck her asshole, because at 52 she could still get pregnant. It was heavenly. I have never cum so hard. After everything, she was reluctant to go on, because I was white. All her friends and family are black.I think she was aware of our age difference too. I was very hurt. But I said Thank you for the best time of my life..

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Well done!

Really enjoyed the Church Lady. The writing was great, in fact I was right there with them and managed to finish the same time. Looking for chapter 2 right now. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice one

The near perfect description of my kinda woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like you and I know the same church woman. Anal is not my thing so much. But, I have known a couple of church ladies that turned into absolute nymphos and were unbelievable when it came to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody brilliant , from the second she started licking her own tit.

But I was hard as rock long before that.

Ace story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew a church woman who had a full figure--big beautiful breasts with dark areola and thick long nipples that enlarged beautifully when aroused. She had a tight pussy with a beautiful dark brown thick bush that was silky smooth. When she got turned on, her juices flowed like a river down both legs in great streams. She was 35 years old and her husband rarely fucked her. She was attractive and sensuous. She begged me to suck her nipples and bite them the first time we flirted. We were standing as I sucked those huge nipples, and she suddenly said, "You just gave me an orgasm!" She was multi-orgasmic and drooled sex. She was an avid church-goer and active in it, but she was a neglected housewife who was desperate for sexual attention and satisfaction. She was a fantastic a cocksucker, and just craved sex. She had no idea how sexy she was.

rem503rem5039 months ago

I love how a married woman wants a … next time. So fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any legal subject. Check out my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES