All Comments on 'Church Picnic'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More rapey shit from the queen of rape

How did you slip this by the parole officer? Aren't they supposed to keep track of sex offenders?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I guess you took a double risk, Ashson. First, to publish in Loving Wives, where good stories go to get trashed, and second, to be disrespectful of the church this way. But I for one am grateful that you took the risks, for I loved the story. In particular, I enjoy how you get inside the head of a woman who lets this happen, even if she knows it is "wrong," and fraught with tremendous risk. I don't doubt that there are women who occasionally can either enjoy or at least accept the possibility of discovery (while perhaps not discovery itself!); I even have known one or two. I know much less about priests or reverends, however. But the world is a big place, and it takes all kinds. Anyway, five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disrespect to the church?

Hey, at least she is a woman and not an alter boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Unbelievabke Annony calls the writer insane!!!!!!!!!

When he reads all of these LW stories and then bitches about each one. Annony is an old fat ugly fag fool who has sucked to many cocks and drank to much cum. He should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"And When I Got Back..."

"...James was nowhere to be found. I never saw him again. The sex from turning tricks these days isn't so great any more. The next STD is probably going to all me."

Shortest FTDS ever. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOME PICNIC

James dealt with the little monsters, she dealt with the really big MONSTER.

I wonder if James noticed the cum running down her legs when she got back to the picnic and was she on the pill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is not a true man of the cloth

And, if she was any sort of decent woman; she would be filing sexual harassment, assault & rape charges against him & the church. For the fact that she never gave consent and he just went ahead with his advances; rape charges against a person of influence could still stick, that she was pushed & over powered & in shock by the whole event would only add to the case. And, such a man of the cloth would find himself beaten, the gutter & ousted from his flock. Highly unlikely story 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did nothing for me

Blah. And Father Kevin needs new glasses. Mistaking a grown woman for an alter boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another unbelievable story

Just do it with a priest in a park setting .LOL with this one! T

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Isnt your time to precious to waste it with writing such a crap???

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD JOB ON A STORY I HATE TO SEE WRITTEN!

Once again the commenters who judge by if they agree with premise of the story and not by how good a job the writer did telling the story he conceived, are coming out of the woodwork. I won’t waste time remarking how stupid that is, for it wouldn’t register anyway. I will, however, tell those who seem to think such things never happen within the church to grow up.

While the church is God’s people here on earth and most pastors do a very good job representing God to the sinners and the unsaved, there are many who have slipped between the cracks. Never forget, a preacher is just a man, with the same weaknesses as we all have. They, like all of us Christians are sinners—difference is, we are forgiven, and we really can’t enjoy sinning. So much for today’s sermon.

One last remark—all of you who degraded this man’s writing should bring up his Bio page and check out his stories. I did and even read one. It was of the same quality as this. When you check the scores he has received over the years ask yourself, “Is it possible you could be wrong and all those others right?”

Ashson, I gave you a five even though I don’t really care to see the church cast in a bad light; it’s far too important to a world filled with people heading for Hell. As I said, you have done a fine job with the story you chose to tell. cd

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Really bad in many ways.

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:carolinadreamer

Are you for real? I don't give a flying fuck how well a story is written if the subject matter doesn't do it for me. Get it. You're becoming a regular whiner in this category.

Give it a rest. Who are you to judge anybody's remarks? Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you can't believe this story,

I came from a small town in the Midwest and the priest knocked up one of the local farmer's wife. This happened a long time ago and the boy was a dead ringer for the priest. In a town of less than 3000 people, everybody pretty much knows every ones business. Especially this scandal. How he could continue to be a priest is beyond me. He should have been run out of town on a rail. I honestly don't know what the farmer was thinking. I'm 74 and he was older to me. I was a member of that church.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I'm with CD on this, Anonymouse

You say "I don't give a flying fuck how well a story is written if the subject matter doesn't do it for me."

Surely the answer is simple. If the subject matter doesn't do it for you, don't read it and don't score it.

I don't read Ashson's stories because he too often has rape or men taking advantage of naive girls in his stories. He writes positively about behaviour that I think is immoral. When I did read his stories, "the subject matter didn't do it for me", but I thought they were mostly well written.

Anonymouse, I assume there are story categories in Literotica that you avoid because the subject matter in those categories doesn't do it for you. Maybe you don't read Gay Male stories? You don't read them and you don't score them.

May I also assume that there are some stories where the subject matter does do it for you, but they are so badly written that you give them one star?

Plot, character development, motives and emotions, situation descriptions, etc, as well as correct grammar and readability of the language used are the sorts of things that make for a good story.

A good story can have characters doing immoral or even illegal things and getting away with it. Was 'House of Cards' a good story? A lot of people thought so.

ue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was some nice passive-aggressive gay bashing, luedon. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, how is anyone supposed to know if they like a story without reading it? Tags are worthless and authors post everything from lesbian, bdsm, and fetish stories in this section.

If you don't like that, maybe you should convince the cunts that run this shit to fix that problem.

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 6 years ago
People are strange...

Porn site readers getting upset if the church is disparaged (although it was clearly one individual, not the institution, who strayed), Loving Wives readers complaining if a woman has sex with someone other than her husband... What's next? Poor people electing a rich man as president in the delusion that he has their interests at at heart? Nah, could never happen...

SimepopSimepopover 5 years ago
WTF

I think that some the commentators need to get sense of humor. Re-read the last sentence of his story again, the whole story was humor/satire. Personally it cracked me up.

green117green117over 5 years ago
@luedon

You don't read Ashson stories? Actually, neither do I... but here we are putting comments in this (Ashson) story...

Weird, n'est ce pas?

Green-something

(I was upset with BR for putting adds for the next of her writing soirees in someone else's comment section... and so I try to put something about the story in any comment I write here... Ashson tends to have a dissociated female character get taken advantage of in his stories... is this a common thing I haven't noticed? Most of the women I know are as much of a control freak as I am... and so my disbelief tends to drive me out of the story. If I were to try to go down this road, I'd try to justify the woman inaction a bit more... quite a bit more. That in fact could be the theme of the story, rather than some kind of weird blow-up-doll fantasy... )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll bet

James wasn't there and she found the locks changed when she walked home.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Did some poor woman get raped at the church picnic?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Now this was so funny I should have worn my Trump brand adult diapers, cuz I laughed so hard I pee'd a little.

Now lets fix this little tidbit " She wanted some time alone. So now that the cunt is divorced she has all the alone time she can handle".

To the idiot who thought the last sentence made it satire....no it made clear she had no real issues with fucking some one NOT her husband but dealing with the kids is a real problem for her. Are you as stupid as the writer is?

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Ashton, better warn people not to stand close to you, lightning is a bitch! So is a shotgun blast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At a church picnic, walking alone into the woods is not going to be easy, you will be followed. I've seen it a dozen times. Creative story and well written. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I say he should get her to confess how much she enjoyed it and how often she thinks about him. I love how he managed to get her clothes off and make her cum. He could and should go back for more.

rem503rem5039 months ago

What sexy romp for a married woman at the church picnic. She accepted his holy load.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous