Churned For a Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You turned me into a fucking di—" I tried to say.

"Dildo? Yup." she grinned.

SQUEEZE

She turned me into a gibbering mess, again, with a simple contraction. When I recovered she moved, scooting back so she could lean back on my bed, then wrapped a hand around my body.

"Ready for me to drain your big balls?"

"I—"

"Good!"

She pulled me out, I gasped. She shoved me back in, I came.

SPURT

"Eeeeaaaaooooouuuuuggghhhh!"

What should have been a loud bellow sounded tinny. Her cock massaged my cock, rippling from the base of mine towards hers, that concave cup was firmly wrapped around the head of my dick, a tiny tongue tickled and licked the it. As I dumped several spurts of cum inside her the suction intensified. She wasn't letting me come down from the high of my orgasm. Her body pushed me through the pain that came with the post-orgasm heightened oversensitivity I was experiencing.

"Ffffuucckkkkk yes, you feel so good big boy...I really need to get fucked hard now, so, hold on to something!"

Oh god, oh god, oh god, ohgodohgodohgodohgod!

She wrapped both (enormous) hands around my body and started to pump. My cock was thrust in and out of her hot, tight hole. Both of us were screaming and I couldn't take my eyes off the twin orbs of jiggling titflesh far above me.

Each thrust triggered a small orgasm within me and I spurted stream-after-stream of cum into my Aunt Jenny's balls with each one. I ran out of breath from screaming so hard and gulped down air until my lungs hurt.

"I'm going to cum, Ryan! I'm going to cum and I need you iiiinnnssiiddeee mmmmeee!"

Tears were streaming down her face as her cock squeezed, sucked, and spasmed. More cum was ripped out of my balls and I screamed with as much breath as I could muster. She'd stopped the pumping and was just holding me still, letting her magical dick drain me dry. Then this happened:

SUCK

Her giant cock-lips sucked on me, hard.

SSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

The head of her cock loosened it's vice-grip on me while the vice-grip near it's root intensified. The urethral opening widened.

SUCKSUCKSUCK

Before I knew what was happening she was pushing me in with her hands, and sucking me in with super amazing magic dick muscles.

I tried to scream, but was given no time. My cock was sucked inside her and my body followed. The heat was incredible. The warmth suffused me, massaged my muscles and immediately relaxed them, making any kind of escape impossible. My body was bent forward as much as it could go and my legs stretched out behind me.

My cock was still enormous. Her cock was wonderful.

It pulsed around me and I slowly felt myself drift off into something not quite like sleep.

SQQUUUEEZZZEE

I'm awake!

>> How does it feel, sweety? Are you comfy?

Aunt Jenny? Are you talking to me in my head?

>> You're in mine, actually. Both of them! Haha!

What is this, what are you doing?

>> You're helping me knock up your Mom, remember?

I don't understand...

>> You don't have to. The only thing you have to do is CUM for me.

I don't think I can cum again.

>> I just need one more from you, Big Boy. One more BIG CUM for your naughty Aunt Jenny.

I felt her hands grip her giant phallus and start to stroke it. Slowly, my body and cock was pushed ddooowwwnnn towards her swollen balls. The tip of my own penis was pushed through the barrier that kept the cum inside Jenny's balls. It was warm. Warmer. Slick. Gooey. I loved it. I wanted to be closer to it, in it. Aunt Jenny obliged, muscles and hands pushing me towards the gooey wonderfulness. It wasn't long before my body passed that barrier too and I was swimming in her salty sweet cum.

Two things occurred to me:

1. Breathing, do I need to? Apparently not.

2. The entire ball-sack is one big chamber, not two separate ones surrounded by a thin membrane of flesh. Weird.

>> Time to cum...

Everything felt so good. My whole body was tingling. It felt like the cum around me was drifting through me, becoming one with me, or I it.

>> 3...

oh shit oh shit oh shit—

>> 2...

Make me cum Aunt Jenny!

>> 1...

I want to cum for you!

CUM

I burst into cum. Body, cock, everything, dissolved in a single glorious instant, converted into yummy baby-making juice.

The whole-body orgasm to beat all other whole-body orgasms.

I was cum, I was seed, semen, sperm, CUM! CUM!

I was cum, but I was still me. I sloshed around Aunt Jenny's ball-sack like it was a swimming pool. Slosh, slosh, slosh.

>> Whew! You okay, Nephew? I'm going to let you 'cook' for a few minutes, then we'll get started.

I feel okay...Yes. I am okay. I don't understand, why—

>> I told you! I told you, you were gonna help me knock up your Mommy, and that I wanted you "inside me". I wasn't being metaphorical, I was being literal.

***

Jenny laid in her nephew Ryan's bed, covered in sweat and fuck-juice, massive cock resting on her stomach, proudly erect. Ryan was sloshing around in her big balls, obscenely happy that she'd shrunk him, slurped him up with her giant penis, dumped him into her balls, then caused him to burst into cum with a (literal) whole-body orgasm.

Jenny heaved herself off the bed and walked towards her sister's bedroom with the kind of purpose that comes hand-in-hand with a raging erection.

She opened the door, quietly, and walked in, stopping at the base of the bed.

Her sister, Judith, was under the covers, knees to her chest, with a big book in front of her eyes. She also appeared to have some earbuds in.

Guess that's why she didn't hear all the screaming, Jenny thought.

"Ahem!" she said.

"You were a long time in the bath— whoa! Put some clothes on, I told you, last night was a one-time-" The book fell open enough that Jenny could see that Judith was using her eReader, which was what the earbuds were attached to.

Jenny jiggled, swayed, and sloshed over to her sister's side of the bed as Judith continued talking, giant cock leading the charge. When she was close enough, Jenny snatched up the eReader, pulling the earbuds out as she did so. A slightly robotic female voice filled the room:

"—warm and husky like dark melted chocolate fudge caramel... or something."

Jenny tapped on the screen a few times, silencing the audiobook and searching for a title.

Judith looked uncomfortable.

"Fifty Shades of Grey?! Are you fucking kidding me, sis? Jesus! Of all the porn in all the world, you choose this?!" Jenny felt livid.

Judith's voice was small and apologetic next to her sister's, "It had good reviews on Amazon, and, um, um-"

"Bullshit! If you want to get off," Jenny hefted her cock, "I'll get you off. I couldn't tell you earlier but...I Fed today."

Judith tried to suppress the spark of arousal this kindled within her. She failed, gazing lustily upon her sister's swollen ball-sack and biting her lower lip.

"How much did you...take?"

"Don't give me that look, I only had a sip."

"A sip?"

"A small sip."

Judith licked her lips, checking out her big sister's junk. Jenny wanted to erupt all over that cute face. Judith looked up at her sister with big green eyes, "That doesn't look like a small sip, or even a big sip..."

Jenny huffed. "What do you want me to swear that I did-"

"...I'm not sure I would be mad with you if you did take more than this 'small sip', she said, in a voice that Jenny recognized.

It was Judy's 'Convince me that my seemingly rational objections to fucking you are bullshit so I can fuck you already' voice.

"Well...I might have taken more than a sip..."

Judith looked at her big sister, expectantly.

"...Fine. It wasn't a Sip, it was a Slurp. His cock was really yummy and he was a hottie and I fucking Slurped him, okay? He's churning inside my balls right now."

"So what are your ppplllaaannnsss," Judy said, wrapping her mouth around the word 'plans' that made Jenny think of blowjobs, "for this young hottie that you slurped. Because...with this fat sack of yours," she caressed Jenny's balls, "I think you could feed every one of my holes. But I really want to wrap my mouth around this," she leaned forward, "and swallow every sing— wait. You said you were at home all day today. Never left the house. So who did you Slurp?"

"Guess," said Jenny, smirking.

***

Ryan's senses were limited. He could feel that Aunt Jenny was up and moving around. He could hear the muffled voices of his Mom and Aunt, arguing? Talking? Both?

His sense of touch? was changing. At first he'd just been conscious of the warm, dark sack he swam in. But now he could feel Aunt Jenny's cock. Like he was slowly becoming a part of it. He knew his Mom was near, his- no, their cock pulsed. Mommy's warm breath washed over the head. Her hand wrapped around the base and squeezed.

Ooooohhhhhhh, thought Ryan.

A soft tongue flicked the head of their cock. Ryan sloshed in pleasure, throwing his liquid self against the opening that led outwards.

It was shut tight.

Ryan sloshed harder in frustration.

***

"You bitch," Judy said, flicking Jenny's cock-head with her tongue. "Slurping my son like that, without my permission." She opened her mouth and pressed several inches of the massive meat muscle into her tight mouth, gazing up at Jenny with seductive green eyes.

"Huuuhhhuhhuhh- Ooooohhhhh," replied Jenny, cogently. Her little sister's oral skills were second-to-none.

Jenny tweaked one of her nipples, then began to play with her huge tits, squeezing, caressing, pinching. Judy's lips swallowed more of the footlong fuck-stick. Jenny could see the bulge in her throat, those practiced muscles caressing the head and shaft.

"Eeeeuuugghhh, oh Judy, baby, don't do that please. I'll dump him into your tummy if we're not careful, you wouldn't want that, would you? Would you?"

Judy backed off, gasping for air as her mouth left Jenny's impressive genitalia, mouth and chin wet with saliva.

"That'd be so naughty wouldn't it? Swallowing my son, taking him completely, feeding on him. The poor boy. Just a protein shake for Mommy," her head darted forward and swallowed yet more of the massive member.

Jenny didn't remember Judith's gag reflex being this good.

***

Ryan churned. So frustrated. He needed to cum. He was cum!

Pick a hole and fucking do it! CUM! CUM! CUM!

He screamed without a voice, sloshing and churning inside Aunt Jenny's balls. His whole essence was tingling, on the edge, it was the feeling of wanting to cum, needing to, and it wouldn't end. There were no peaks, no valleys, just a constant feeling that was slowly, incrementally, growing more intense.

He was a frog boiling in a pot.

***

Jenny wanted to push her little sister's talented mouth, throat, and hands off her. The danger of pre-mature ejaculation was a real one and if she did...Ryan would get shot down his Mother's throat and into her tummy. Which would kill him.

Granted, Jenny herself had swallowed hundreds of eager men and women who hadn't minded being churned into a giant protein shake, then shot down her throat as she performed auto-fellatio. They had been delicious, they'd begged for it and thanked her on the way down, too!

All-in-all, it wasn't a bad death. But it'd still be a death. Judith had that gleam in her eye that said 'I'm going to do something really bad unless somebody wants to stop me...' and Jenny was flirting with the idea of letting her do it.

No woman should be able to suck cock this good, Jenny thought. Because swallowing her own son is pretty fucked up, especially considering what happened to Donald...

Judith's transformation from super-slut to conservative, porn-hating housewife had been a drastic one. But Jenny had thought the more respectable, vanilla side of her sister had taken root. But now, she was thinking, perhaps not so much.

She could feel Ryan churning. He was throwing himself at the sphincter that would lead to a short, but delicious career as a big sticky smoothie in Mommy's tummy. His yells and screams demanding it were desparate, raving. And her efforts to hold him back from an extremely pleasurable and relaxing form of suicide weren't going to be enough if Judy kept doing what she was ddooinnnggggg, hah, hah, oh, hehe, oh goodness.

Judith had worked three-quarters of Jenny's cock into her throat now and was doing that thing she did with her tongue-

Enough of this shit, thought Jenny. She grabbed the back of her little sister's head and forced the remaining one-quarter down her throat. Judy screamed around it as best she could. Jenny held her there for several seconds, choking the horny bitch, then took a handfull of Judy's hair and pulled her off, throwing her back onto the bed.

Judith coughed. "I was so close, Jen, if you'd held me there a little longer..." She trailed off, looking up at big sister and squeezing a breast, naughtily.

"I'd forgotten," Jenny panted, "what a fucking danger slut you are."

Judy giggled, "Me too! Mmmm. Are you gonna fuck me with that big thing or not?" She spread her legs and a musky scent washed over Jenny. Judy's thighs were damp, freshly shaved cunt-lips slick with juices, two long fingers dipping in and out of them.

"Uuugggghhh, this top is so confining," she moaned. The hand between her legs traveled North, both hands gripped twin handfuls of shirt and tore.

Jenny watched, mouth agape, as her little sister's breasts burst from the torn fabric and jiggled into the open air. Last night had been different. She'd turned Judy over and thrust inside her after some heavy fingering. Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. She'd resisted all efforts to free the 'girls' and now Jenny knew why.

Judith had been holding them in too long.

If Jenny had wanted, she could have shrank her cock and balls down to manageable sizes and SHLOOPED them back up inside her, nephew intact, and no one would have been the wiser. Decrease volume and minimize mass to save space, plus a trip to the chiropractor. Tricks like that were child's play for both of them.

But Judith had been holding those luscious breasts hostage to those tricks, and now they were hungry.

Two enormous breasts lay against her little sister's chest, bigger than Jenny's, bigger than Jenny had ever seen them. They were beautiful, they made her salivate, she wanted to trace the curvature of each one with her tongue.

And the lips, my god, the lips...Where nipples should have been on each of Judith's tits, there were a pair of lips. One per boob. They were red, plump, and luscious. Judy licked all three pairs of lips and giggled.

"When was the last time you—" began Jenny.

"Too long!" Wailed Judith, interrupting her. "I want your milk, I want all of it, give it to me, give me everything!"

Jenny jiggled onto the bed, kneeling between little sister's legs. Judith's huge udders licked their lips again. Jenny thwacked her fat cock against the slick cunt lips beneath her, slathering the fat head in it's juices. Judith let her pleasure be known with ragged gasps and squeals.

"Be rough with me," she whispered. "The way you used to..."

Jenny smirked and drew her hips back, rubbing the head against Judy's pussy and pressing forward slowly. She watched with satisfaction as the slick wet hole resisted her entrance, she pushed harder, resistance buckled.

The fat head of Jenny's cock popped into Judith's cunt with a sound like—

***

Ryan's 'brain', or whatever he was using to process sensory information, was popping with pleasurable impulses.

All of his senses were tuned into a giant footlong monster cock and two gallons of sticky, sloshy, hot, salty-sweet, gooey cum. He was all and one of those things, separate and together, the same and yet not the same, et cetera.

>> Get ready, buddy. We're about to fuck your Mommy! ^_^

Yesyesyesyesyesyes! Do it, do it, fuck her fuck her put my cock in Mommy, yyyeesssss! Fat cock in her, stretch her out, put me in her, cumcumcumcumcum!

He didn't even question how his Aunt could psychically invoke a smiley face. (And can you blame him?)

***

"-don't stop sucking them, oh my gawd Judyyyy!"

Jenny had made the 'mistake' of letting her milk-laden udders come within reach of Judy's hungry mouth-nipples upon thrusting more of her meaty cock into her cunt. Now the sisters' chests were pressed together as Judy's second and third pair of lips sucked and slurped on Jenny's massive, meaty milk-duds.

"They're so hungry, Jen, I haven't fed them in so long. No meat, no milk, nothing. You taste so good, baby, kiss me!"

The lips (on their faces) met.

They snogged hungrily.

As they snogged, Judith's nipples drank the milk from Jenny's breasts, Jenny's cock slowly slid in and out of Judith's tight pussy, and Ryan?

***

Ryan churned. Harder than before. Really harder.

He'd never churned harder than he was churning right now.

CHURN, MOTHERFUCKER, CHURN.

He could feel everything. The first contact with Mommy-pussy was heavenly. As more and more of it swallowed the cock his Aunt and He shared, he could only churn himself harder. He wanted out. He needed out. Each assault against the barrier that kept him trapped was fueled by the slowly increasing pressure of pleasure on his consciousness.

His brain wasn't designed to hold this much of it once. If he'd had a body, he would have passed out long ago.

He could only churn that he couldn't churn a heart attack.

***

The sisters' tender kisses ended with a hard cock-thrust from Jenny, going balls-deep inside her sister. Judith squealed at the feeling of sudden and violent fullness, the dong flexed inside her, rubbing against her g-spot. The thrust was hard enough to dislodge the Judy's suckling titty-mouths from Jenny's milk-laden mammaries with two loud POPs. Twin streams of milk dribbled all over both sisters.

Jenny looked down and saw both of those hungry tits, mouths agape. White breast milk clearly visible. "Fuck, yeah," she whispered, grabbing Judith's knees and spreading her legs further. "Now I'm going to fuck you hard, little sister!"

The sound of slapping flesh and moaning women filled the bedroom. Jenny used her powerful hips to brutally pound her little sister's weeping pussy. She fucked her like she'd fucked her last night. No restraint, no mercy, just the repeated urgent thrusting of a woman who really needed to get her nut off.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Juuudddyyy, I'm going to cum inside you, I'm gonna pump your baby boy deep inside you, you fucking whore!"

"I want you to, I want him back in my womb. I'm gonna change him," she laughed. Jenny managed to look shocked. "He'll be so beautiful, so hungry like me, I want to feed again like I used to. I want him to come home to my breasts and suckle on me, to drain them for mmmmeeee!"