Churned For a Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny fucked her sister harder, spurned on by the dirty talk, knowing Judith meant every word of it. Make it hurt for the bitch. Fucking danger slut, wanted to swallow her son. Now she wants to- Oh god, oh god oh god, I'm gonna cum!

"Put him in, Jenny. Impregnate me with my own son!"

"I'm gonna cum, Judy!"

"Cum for me! Give him to me! Give him ttooo mmmmeeeeeee!"

***

>> We're gonna cum! I'm gonna shoot you inside your Mommy and get her pregnant!

Do it do it do it, please fucking make her pregnant with me Aunt Jenny!

***

Jenny thrust into Judy one final time. The sisters screamed in unison. Titflesh jiggled, milk dribbled, two busty goddesses noisily climaxed simultaneously.

***

Ryan's churning was at an end. His Aunt's cock-muscles contracted around him, her ball-sack tightened, leaving him no room to slosh or churn, he was pressed up against the sphincter that led to Aunt Jenny's shaft, to freedom, to Mommy.

It opened.

Ryan surged. He surged in one long continuous SPURT of cum. He was warmth, pleasure, and velocity. He exploded out the end of Aunt Jenny's massive phallus, straight into another confining chamber, a womb. His Mother's womb. The single huge stream of cum quickly filled it to capacity.

The constant pleasure that he'd experienced inside his Aunt's balls lessened. The need to cum was gone. He was suffused with warmth and peace-of-mind. His consciousness drifted. His Mother's mind found his in the warmth. They touched.

She caressed him, molded him, held him with her thoughts. He could still feel the urgent thrusting of Aunt Jenny, but in a far off way. The two sisters still fucked ferociously around him. Another huge SPURT of cum filled Mommy's womb, he gobbled it up, somehow. Nutrients, food, yum yum.

Eventually they finished. Ryan slept. A few hours later, he was reborn.