Churned On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," mumbled Tyrone, grinning up at the buxom goddess with the sloshing asshole.

"Let's clean each other up. I will clean up that luscious cock of yours, and you...You can clean up Mommy's cum-filled booty." Judy turned around so she faced his cock and squatted. Tyrone's vision was full of Judy's ass, cum and oil dripped onto his neck and face. Judy knelt, legs spread, and sat back, plunging Tyrone's head between her fat cheeks.

"Get your tongue in there!" She yelled.

***

"Mmm mmm mmmm mm mmmmm!" He heard Judy say. He didn't bother to try and say anything back. He was too busy trying to breathe. She'd pushed his face into her puckered hole again, his lips perfectly aligned to take maximum advantage of that fact. She ground her tight asshole against his mouth, her moans audible through the flesh enveloping his face.

He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest and stomach, they felt big and soft. Warm lips kissed the tip of his flaccid cock, then she took it between her lips and sucked really, really, really hard. Tyrone grunted loudly, feeling the length of his soft penis SHLOOP inside Judy's mouth like a piece of spaghetti. Her lips traveled down the length of his shaft and kissed the root of his cock.

Ryan felt himself stir in her mouth. The tip pressed against the back of her mouth, briefly, then slid into her throat. Judy didn't gag once. Oooohohohooho, he thought as blood flowed to his manhood. Judy made several 'mmm' noises that he could barely make out, but he could tell she was enjoying herself, too.

But not enjoying herself enough, apparently. He'd waited too long to attend cum-filled ass.

***

Judy's mouth was full of cock, and now she wanted an ass full of tongue. Get with it, bud! His mouth was up there, wasn't it? She grinned around her mouthful of barely-legal teen cock. As Tyrone finally opened his mouth to tongue her, she relaxed her asshole, and pushed.

A torrent of coconut oil and cum slammed into Tyrone's face and mouth, he gagged as much of it forced its way into his throat. He struggled hard underneath her, arms flailing. Judy gave a tiny squeal, she loved it when the meat fought back. She ground harder, pressing her messy butthole against his face. And as she did so, it began to stretch.

***

Tyrone was choking and swallowing as much of the salty coconut-flavored cum as he could manage. (Shouldn't she be out of oil by now? He didn't cum that much inside her, did he?) He felt like he was losing consciousness. The only thing that kept him from blacking out was Judy's mouth on his dick. He was fully hard now, and Judy's throat felt like it was made to suck cock. She slowly bobbed up and down, taking his entire length, easily.

Pleasure rippled from between his legs, balls tingling. He'd dumped so much cum inside her butt, he should be running on empty. But his balls said otherwise, they felt like they were brimming, overflowing, ready to pop at any second.

Tyrone gulped down a breath of air through his nose before Judy's butt unleashed another onslaught of mixed fluids. The puckered hole pressed harder against his lips, then it started opening wider. She ground her hips hard against his face. Another wave of goop threatened to drown him, then his chin, mouth, and nose were inside her asshole. He held his breath, eyes shut tight. Now it was stretching over his eyes! Forehead!

Holy fucking shit.

Tyrone's head popped inside Judy's butt with a SLURP. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe! He tried to move, he couldn't, he was trapped. Judy sucked hard on his cock and the tingles made him try to gasp in pleasure. Which made him open his mouth. Shit. His lungs were burning, his mouth full of coconut-flavored semen. All he could do now was swallow and hope.

GULP.

GULP.

GULP.

GULP.

GULP.

***

It had been a struggle for Judy not to cum the moment her asshole SLURPed up Tyrone's face. If she had cum, there was a very good chance her sphincter muscles would have broken his neck. As he gulped down the remainder of goop he'd put up her bum, she worshipped his big beautiful teen cock. It filled her throat nicely. He wasn't thrusting his hips up to meet her lips anymore, and he had almost stopped struggling entirely.

Almost there, Tyrone. Just a few more seconds and you'll be right in the sweet spot!

Judy intensified her sucking and lashed the head of his penis with her tongue. His legs kicked.

Here we go, here we go, cum for me stud!

***

Tyrone couldn't swallow anymore, his lips were shut tight. Somehow he'd managed to swallow enough cum to make a small air pocket inside Judy's butt. It wasn't enough. Her ass had a death grip on his neck, but...She was sucking his cock so good. He was floating. Floating on a cloud. He felt giddy. His cock was tingling, it felt so good, he was gonna cum!

"I'M CUMMING!" He tried to scream.

***

"MMMM MMMMMMM!" Judy heard and felt his cries as the first big spurt of seed splashed against the back of her throat. She tensed the relevant butt muscles and pushed hard.

Ryan's head exploded out of her asshole, smacking against the mattress hard enough to stun. Several more spurts of cum joined the first in Judy's mouth. The expulsion of his head from her butt pushed Judy over the edge, too. She screamed as well as she could with a mouthful of dick as an orgasm made her body shudder. A spray of pussy juice dampened Ryan's tan chest.

When Judy's mouth was filled to the brim with Tyrone's cum, she swallowed, then sat up, rolling off his body, letting his spent cock plop out of her mouth. Ryan blinked in the bright sunlight. Another towel landed on his chest and he used it to clear the goo out of his eyes.

"Tilt your head up, sweety." Judy was suddenly standing over him. Lukewarm water hit his face, one of her hands helped clear the rest of the goo away from his eyes.

"You felt so good inside me, Tyrone. You were so good baby, so good. I'm glad you didn't get any of that oil or cum in your eyes, that would have stung. Smart of you to shut them nice and tight."

When Judy stopped the stream of water, Tyrone was able to open his eyes. The covering on the air mattress was slick. The excess coconut oil and cum cocktail that he hadn't been able to swallow had gotten everywhere. The covering was soaked and the wood deck was slick with it. He got up on shaky legs, stretching. Judy put one hand on his bicep to steady him and he walked over to the edge of the floating dock, looking down at the water. For several feet all-around the edge of the dock, the water was oily-white.

What the fuck? He thought.

Judy offered him a water bottle. Her ass jiggled (but no longer sloshed). He grabbed the bottle and drank, not bothering to wash out his mouth first. He could never remember being so thirsty! Which was weird, considering all the fluids he'd already swallowed today.

"Ssssooooo," Judy drawled, "You've fucked my pussy, you've fucked my ass (with your face, no less!), and you've cum in my mouth." She paused to lick her lips. "But there's one hole of mine you haven't cum inside yet."

Tyrone did a mental count. Pussy, ass, mouth. What other hole was there?

"But before we do that, let's free these tits of mine. I bet you're dying to see them, aren't you stud?"

He was. He so was. Somehow, throughout all the fucking and sucking they'd done, Judy's tits had remained unmolested. Let's fix that, he thought, grinning at her boobs.

***

Judy had him kneel on the squelchy mattress while she stood a few feet away. She wanted him to have a proper view when she unveiled the 'girls'. Which was fine with him. He looked up at her magnificent bosom. Her girls strained against the teeny-tiny, baby-blue bikini top. They wanted out. Clearly.

"Are you ready, Tiger? Do you want to see my big," she cupped them with her hands, "squishy," she squeezed, tit-flesh spilling over both of her small hands, "boobies?"

Tyrone's cock stirred. Son of a bitch! This woman is unreal! This was the most sexually taxing afternoon of his teenage life. He was going to be wiped out tomorrow. And the next day. But today...His cock surged to life, from a quarter mast to full in a hot second.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready. More than ready. Show them to me Judy, please. I want your fucking tits." He wrapped both hands around his cock and gave it a squeeze. "I want to fuck em. Suck 'em, fuck 'em, cum all over them and clean up the mess."

"Say please," she teased.

"Pretty fucking please."

Judy bit her lower lip and looked hungrily at him. "How can I refuse such a polite young man..." She looked down between her breasts at the single, solitary strand that held the girls in check. She'd taken a blade to that strand, cutting into it just so. Just enough to give when she needed it too, but not so much that her tits would burst out of her top while driving and cause a car accident.

("My airbags exploded prematurely, Officer, honest!" SLURP!)

She crossed both hands behind her back, thrusting her chest out. "I'll unleash the girls on three..."

Tyrone moved his attention from tits to face, briefly, staring into hungry green eyes that...Wait, weren't they green? Bright green? They looked more black than green. He blinked his eyes, no, they were bright green, turquoise.

Tyrone's cock throbbed.

Judy's tits stirred, jiggling excitedly.

"One...THREE!"

POP!

Tyrone heard (and saw) her bikini top burst apart from the pressure of containing Judy's juicy jugs. The restrained breast-flesh behind both of those blue triangles freed itself, surging forward violently. One moment his vision was full of humongous boobs and fat red nipples, the next he was knocked flat on his back, the wind knocked out of him, with two huge breasts pinning him to the mattress.

"My, my, that feels good! It feels so nice to let the girls fly free. I don't let them out very often." One of those fat red nipples...moved? It dripped something wet onto his body, was that a drip? Would 'drip' be the right word for that particular sensation?

It did something wet that felt nice. That work? Close enough, Tyrone thought. He was still panting from having the wind knocked out of him and wasn't thinking clearly.

"Wuhuhuh?"

Judy was still standing, though bent over. Her breasts were, well...They were enormous before, but now they were gigantic. Unfathomable. He'd never seen tits like these, ever. To begin with, Judy looked like she'd just walked out of a Japanese hentai, but now she looked like, except more so. Each tit looked as big as him! And the nipples...He'd caught a glimpse of them when her top exploded. They were oddly shaped, dark red, and one of them was doing something wet on his chest.

"Here, I should let you up," Judy giggled, relenting, taking several steps back to he could get a better look. Tyrone took several deep breaths and got to his knees, then stood up.

They. Were. Perfect.

No, perfect was the wrong word. Applying the word 'perfect' to these breasts would be slander, blasphemy. There was no word to describe their perfection. They just were.

Both breasts stood high and proud on Judy's voluptuous frame, each as big as he was. There was no sag to them. Smooth skin glistened in the sunshine. She took a step toward him. Both breasts jiggled and slapped together from the motion. SLAP!

But the nipples...The nipples were what made his cock feel like it could cut diamond. The nipples were big, dark red, and dripping with milk. He watched several drops escape and travel down the curvature of her breast, dripping onto the (probably ruined, let's be honest) mattress.

"You like?" Judy asked, teasing. All Tyrone could do was nod, dumbly, mouth hanging open. "Why don't you fill that pretty mouth with one of my girls?"

She didn't need to ask twice. His mouth was wrapped around a massive milky mammary less than a second later. It was so big that he had to stretch his mouth to wrap all the way around it. Sweet milk gushed from it, and Judy let her pleasure be known.

"Yyyyyeesssss, suck her, suck them. Pllleeasseee. Be a good boy and drink my milk, Tyrone."

He popped the nipple out of his mouth and said, "Yes, Mommy, I'll be a good boy." He smirked up at her surprised face. "You did ask me to 'cum in Mommy's ass' earlier, remember"?

"Oooohhhh," Judy actually blushed. "I did, didn't I?" She followed up the blush with a giggle. "You remind me a lot of my son, Ryan. He's coming home from college tonight. You two fuck a lot alike." It was Judy's turn to smirk.

Tyrone's face was surprised, then excited. "Oh my god, you're such a fucking naughty Mommy!" He filled his mouth with nipple and sucked hard. Judy squealed happily and thrust three fingers into her sopping cunt.

Each suckle of her teat earned him a mouthful of creamy milk, which he swallowed without hesitation. He sucked, slurped, and swallowed for several minutes, his arousal growing keener, his mind, clouded with lust.

He couldn't get enough, it was too good! Sweet! So sweet! His stomach was almost full, but still he wanted more! Needed more. He felt a heat building inside himself, a fire, and the milk was fueling it. His cock was engorged. Blood was rushing to it, enlarging it, making it bigger, harder, thicker.

Judy moaned as she felt the changes in his body chemistry taking place. The milk, her milk, was doing it. Making him ready. Making the meat soft and tender, she thought, wickedly.

He dislodged her nipple from his mouth with a pop and fell back on the mattress, panting. He was so hard, so hard, so hard!

"I," he gasped, "need..." he wasn't sure what he was trying to say. Looking down at his cock, he could see it was bigger. That it had changed. But he wasn't sure what it meant or why it might be important. He knew he needed to cum, but he couldn't bring his hands to wrap around it, to jerk himself off, to cum!

Judy knelt down slowly, tits wobbling. He leaned back on his elbows, gazing up at them.

"Ttyyrrooonnneeee," she murmurred, "I want you to fuck Mommy's tits and cum inside them. Would you like to cum for Mommy, sweetheart?" She bit her lower lip and looked at him questioningly, using her 'Mommy' voice to its full effect.

Cum! He needed to cum, needed it so much. So much!

"YES!" He said, screaming his consent at the top of his lungs, and lunged at one of her tits. Her arms caught him as he slammed into her, his inertia scootted them back half a foot. He wasn't sure what he was trying to do. His face was pressed against her shoulder, body pressed against her boob. He felt his cock slide over the fat, milky nipple.

A wordless frustrated moan escaped his lips. He thrust his cock against the wet nipple, trying to fuck it.

"Let me, let me, let me!"

Judy cooed softly at Tyrone, calming him, then admired just how much his cock and balls had grown in the last few minutes. Ten inches, at least, she thought, licking her lips. Her milk had been potent before, but never that potent. Interesting. He began to hump her boob again, rubbing his cock against the nipple. He needed to fuck, he needed to cum!

I can help with that!

She wrapped a hand around his cock and squeezed.

"Uuuuuhhhhh," Tyrone's efforts to fuck her nipple stopped, and his eyes rolled back into his head, his mind floored by her soft, strong hand stroking his throbbing cock.

"Now, now, take it easy, I'm going to let you," she whispered, "I'm going to let you fuck Mommy's big titty."

Her hand guided his cock, pressing the tip against the hard red nipple. "Now push," she whispered in his ear. He pushed. The hard nipple, slick with milk, gave. He pushed, and it parted for him. Tyrone slid the length of his hard cock into the warmest, softest, wettest hole he'd ever experienced until he was balls-deep in Judy's giant breast.

The huge boob sucked at his cock, stroking the excess skin, making him quake in pleasure.

"That feels good, doesn't it, baby."

"Yes! Judy, it feels so good, oh it feels so good." Tyrone sobbed, blinking tears from his eyes. Judy grabbed his face and kissed him gently, pushing her tongue into his mouth, tasting coconut and cum. Oddly enough, it was their first kiss.

He started to hump her breast again, sliding a small amount of cock out before shoving it back in, reluctant to leave the creamy embrace that was sucking and stroking his cock so expertly.

Judy broke the kiss and looked deep into Tyrone's eyes.

"Fuck me hard, sweetheart, fuck my tit as hard as you can!"

He didn't need to be told twice. His drew his hips back and began to fuck her hard. Judy's giant tits rippled with each impact and Tyrone buried his face in her cleavage, shutting his eyes tight. With each thrust, his balls tingled, his cock grew more sensitive. He needed to cum, he knew he needed to cum, but he wasn't there yet. It felt so good, but it didn't feel good enough.

So he fucked her harder, faster, deeper. Sweat rolled down his taut body and every muscle burned with the effort of fucking this perfect hole harder than he'd ever fucked anything in his life. Judy moaned and cooed at his efforts, reveling in how potent her milk was, how Tyrone fucked her breast unquestioningly. The only thing on his mind, the only thing he cared about, was cumming.

As Tyrone fucked the breast, he felt something warm massaging his cock from below, pushing its way out of the nipple. He couldn't slow his pace, not now! But he did straighten his back and look down, seeing his cock clearly penetrating Judy's nipple for the first time. Except...it didn't look like a nipple anymore. Where Judy's nipple had been, a pair of plush lips had replaced them. And below his cock he could see a tongue. It slithered out from between the lips, wrapping around his cock, going all the way down to the root, then ducking underneath, going past his balls, then it- OH!

"OH!" Tyrone exclaimed, as the tongue forced itself inside his asshole. It was strong!

"Relax, baby. She's just making friends. She's gonna use that tongue of hers to tickle your prostate and help you cum nice and hard."

"Yyyyesss, it feels good!" He'd slowed the pace at which he was pounding Judy's breast when the tongue had slid inside him. Now his pace had become relaxed, leisurely. The tongue began to pulse inside his asshole while it slid over his prostate.

Judy brought both of her hands around to cup his ass, pulling him into her breast with each of his thrusts, helping him fuck her.

"C'mon baby, my girl is so hungry. Don't you want to feed her your cum? She wants to swallow your load, she wants to swallow you. Cum in her! Cum for her! Be a good boy and cum hard in Mommy's breast!"

Judy's tit had grown warmer as he fucked it, the silk sheathe that seemed to be surrounding and massaging his cock had grown tighter, making it more difficult to fuck her as hard as he wanted to, needed to. The tongue in his ass pulsed against his prostate. He felt the pressure of a long overdue orgasm finally building up to critical levels. His balls tingled, his cock swelled.