Churned On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost, almost, there!

"I'M CUMMING!"

The first spurt made him black out for several seconds. The second spurt woke him up. The third through thirteenth were teeth-gritting, ass-clenching, life-changing orgasms that brought tears to his eyes and left him gasping for breath. Tyrone buried his shaft fully in her hot breast, letting Judy kiss his face while her breast swallowed his seed.

***

Tyrone was done. He'd lost track of how many orgasms he'd had. He needed to rest, to sleep, every muscle in his body felt so sore.

"That was a lot of cum you gave me, it tastes so good! Mmmm. Now you need to feed the other one, stud."

Her other breast licked its lips.

Tyrone groaned. "I don't think I can..."

"Of course you can, sweety, you're so young and strong, I know you have it in you." Judy's voice was sweet, gentle, affectionate. It did not sound the least bit malicious.

"I really think I need a rest. I'm just so tired." He tried to pull his cock out of her boob. It wouldn't budge. The tongue in his asshole stiffened and applied pressure to his prostate, holding him in place and making him yell. It felt really good, but it was starting to kinda hurt, too. There was no more cum left to give, for crying out loud! He was out!

"NO! You're not resting, Tyrone. Not yet. You've fed one of my breasts, now you have to feed the other. Once you've started feeding my girls, you can't stop till you're finished! And you won't stop."

Fear began to creep in on the lust that Tyrone felt for Judy. His cock was held fast. As Judy spoke, the opening tightened around his cock, squeezed it to the point of pain, then relented.

"I think I know a way you might be able to feed my other breast that won't be too taxing on you." She smiled. The tongue dislodged itself. She let him withdraw his rock-hard cock from her nipple-mouth. He sighed as he did so, it was so soft! The plush pair of lips blew him a kiss as his cock departed.

"Aw," said Jenny. "She's going to miss you. Now let's see about feeding my other fat titty."

She turned her body so the other breast brushed against his body. A big, soft tongue emerged from the nipple-mouth and licked his chest.

"Yyyessss," Judy whispered. "So tasty."

The mouth opened, wide. Wide enough that he could...climb inside? The tongue was large and flat, taking up the floor of the breast. It looked bigger on the inside.

"Her tongue is so soft, and it's quite warm in there. Warm and soft and slick. You could lay back and relax inside my breast while she milks your cock for cum. What do you think, Tyrone? Doesn't that sound nice?" One of her hands squeezed his ass.

It did sound nice.

"M-Maybe," he stammered. Judy didn't him get any further. Her hands were suddenly on his ass, pulling him in. His body pitched forward into the darkness, face landing on the big, slick tongue. The mouth tightened around his waist and his legs were quickly sucked inside. The opening closed behind him, trapping him in her breast.

The tongue beneath him was so soft. He enjoyed the way his skin felt when it touched it. It lurched beneath him, tumbling his body around so he lay on his back, facing the entrance through which he'd tumbled.

He couldn't stretch out his legs completely, but it was close. The tongue wiggled beneath him, tip flipping backwards on itself, pointing at his body. There was an odd SPLUP noise as he was covered in warm fluid. He scooped some up with two fingers and brought them to his mouth.

Mmmm, kinda tastes like her milk...

The business end of the tongue that sprayed him licked the inside of his thighs, then found the shaft of his cock, moving up to the tip before enveloping his full length inside it.

"Oooohhhhh, yes!" He moaned.

This is what he must have been fucking in the other boob! It suckled gently on his cock, tasting him. Tyrone relaxed. This was weird, but it felt so relaxing. He could just lay back, close his eyes, and let Judy's big tit milk him. What could possibly go wrong?

He came. He didn't mean to, he wasn't expecting to. One moment he was being stroked and sucked on by a tongue, the next, SPURT!

"Uuhhhh!"

Well, that was unexpected, he thought.

>> You're mine.

Judy's voice echoed inside his head, triumphant.

What? He tried to say, except he couldn't move his mouth or lips, he tried to raise a hand, but it felt numb. The only part of his body he could feel with any clarity was his penis, and that was quickly being sucked off to another orgasm.

>> You're all mine, you silly piece of meat. You came here alone, without telling anyone. And now you're trapped in my boob, exactly where I want you to be.

He came. Pleasure overwhelmed body and mind. The limbs he hadn't felt a moment before he could now feel, for a moment, as the orgasm almost knocked him out. It was as if every nerve ending in his body was only attuned to feel pleasure.

>> You do remind me of my son, Tyrone, but not enough to spare your life. Not when he's coming home from college tonight. I want to welcome him properly, my breasts brimming with milk that I made for him.

He didn't understand, milk? She had plenty of milk inside her breast, didn't she?

>> The best milk is always churned from virile males like yourself, or fertile females. But I've always preferred churning young studs like you rather than women. My son is so strong, so beautiful. I want him to become the most powerful version of himself that he can be, I want to be a good Mommy. Which means I'm going to feed him lots and lots of my milk. And you're going to help me, Tyrone. I'm going to churn you into milk and my son is going to drink you!

Tyrone came again, this time he couldn't feel his deadened limbs. But the orgasm felt amazing! He felt like he was drifting, drifting away somewhere, where? He was going to be milk, gooey, sticky, delicious milk. Something inside him was delighted by the idea.

***

Judy lay on the dock, covered in sweat, cum, and oil, massaging an enormous fat tit.

"Cum for me, Tyrone," she purred. "Cum for me one more time, you're almost there!"

An outline of a human form could be barely seen through the breast she cradled, soft moans emanated from within. Judy brought a hand down to her pussy, balled it into a fist, and shoved it into her cunt. She fisted the sopping wet hole, rocking her body on the mattress, pushing both herself and Tyrone towards very messy climaxes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she whispered, biting her lower lip.

"Yes! I'm coming! Tyrone, come with me baby, come with me!"

The vague human form gave a moan that was cut off by a loud SPLORP. The breast swelled up, round, enormous, suddenly brimming with milk. Judy's shrieks filled the air as an orgasm thundered through her body, pussy gushing around her fist, spraying thick thighs with tasty girl-cum.

The huge nipple-mouth licked its lips. Milk dribbled from it onto Judy's outstretched fingers. She popped them into her mouth.

Delicious, she thought.

***

As the sun set, Judy swayed, wobbled, and jiggled off the beach, giant tits leading the way down the path to her car. Tyrone's swim trunks had been tossed in the ocean, his car would be towed in a few hours, and any 'remains' that did exist would soon be swallowed by her hungry son as he railed her pussy with his footlong cock.

Judy found a spare top in her car and dialed down her breasts to a manageable size. She squeezed both of her girls, enjoying the tingly sensation of Tyrone's life force churning within her breasts as sweet, delicious milk. Her phone was awash in other Tinder matches. But she could ignore those for the- wait, twins? Male twins? Doing Tinder together? Ooooo, they were hot! She sent them a message, asking for a rain check. Their reply made her pussy gush.

There was another message from Jenny, her older sister, worried about her. Warning her to be more selective about who she fed on, to be careful of who she slurped. Jenny? Telling her to be careful? Hah!

Judy drove with the stereo up and windows down, singing along to the radio. She never noticed the two unmarked cars that followed her home.

THE END?