Cigarettes, Paper ...You? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was impossible to concentrate all that day. I was supposed to be working on a proposal, but all I could think about was how much I wanted to ravage this nameless woman. My mind played endless reels of pornography in which we did to each other everything it was possible for a man and woman to do to each other. The time passed with aching slowness and those few hours felt like a hundred years.

At half four, I emerged from the shower, dressed and paced up and down my kitchen, looking at the clock every few seconds, trying to force the minute hand round the face by sheer willpower.

At ten to five, I ran downstairs, jumped on the bike and pedalled like a man trying to win the Tour de France. At exactly five, I pulled up outside the shop. She was just pulling down the shutter and gave me a sultry look. "Go round the back," she told me. "I'll be there in a moment."

I cycled into the alley, dumped the bike in the yard and hurried through the back door. I was breathing hard, but it was more from anticipation, than exertion. I stood and waited for her. A few seconds later, she appeared, hurried inside, shut the door and stopped, leaning back against it. We were a few feet apart but neither of us moved. We looked each other up and down for a moment, like two prize-fighters psyching each other out before the big bout.

I was the first to break the impasse.

"Come here." I almost shouted the words, I was so tense. She gave a tiny flinch, but took two steps forward and stood inches from me, her chest heaving.

"Take off your sweater," I commanded. I sensed that she was not naturally a submissive woman, but that right now, in this moment, she would do whatever I told her and enjoy being under my control. Perhaps, next time the roles would be reversed. Dear God, I thought, let there be a next time.

Never taking her eyes from mine, she reached down, gripped the edge of her sweater and with a single movement peeled it off her body, over her head and dropped it to the floor.

Her white lacy bra, made a dramatic contrast to the warm brown of her skin. I took a breath. She was perfect. Taut yet soft. Her black hair hung long over each shoulder. I reached out with one hand and traced a finger over her collarbone, barely brushing her skin. She shivered at the touch.

Barely controlling my urge to grab and roughly fuck her, I ran the finger over the upper curve of her breast, tracing the edge of her bra, revelling in the smoothness. I moved lower and brushed my knuckles over her belly, feeling her tremble. I remembered again that I still did not know her name, but now was not the time to ask. I withdrew my hand and she imperceptibly arched forward, as if she could not bear to lose the contact.

I looked back into her eyes. "Show me your tits." I said, quietly, but forcefully.

She reached behind her back and unclipped the fastener. Her eyes moved downwards at the same time as mine as if she wanted to admire herself as much as I would. Languidly she slipped first one then the other strap from her shoulders and hesitated, just for a moment, before letting the bra slide away from her.

Her breasts stood proud and full, topped by firm, dark chocolate nipples, begging to be licked and kissed and bitten. I was unable to hold back any longer. I yanked my t-shirt off and pulled her violently to me. She was already unfastening her jeans and pushing them down. With no attempt at gentleness, I pushed my hand under the waistband of her pants and sank two, then three fingers deep into her cunt, urgently pressing my palm against her clit at the same time. She was completely wet down there and she began that strange moaning and choking sound again, as our tongues met.

Feverishly she tugged at my jeans and in seconds had unfastened them and pushed them over my hips. My cock sprang out, hard and bounced against her belly. She became even wilder and with unusual strength she pushed me back towards the chair so hard that my legs gave way and I had to sit down.

In a flash she dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock in her mouth. It was my turn to groan as she took me so far inside, I thought she would gag. All I could do was open my legs and roll my head back as she began frantically sucking up and down my shaft. She scraped her teeth along my length and swirled her tongue around the head at the top of every stroke. I was in ecstasy, but my arousal had been building so long that I was afraid I might come too soon.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and forcibly lifted her head off my straining cock. She looked obscene. Her lipstick smudged, saliva stringing from her lower lip to the head of my cock and her mouth still formed in a perfect 'O'.

"Stand up and turn around," I hissed, taking control again. She obeyed and I swiftly dragged her jeans and panties down to her ankles.

"Get on all fours," She sank to the floor and I went with her, still tugging her hair. She dropped her shoulders to the floor and arched her back so her ass was high in the air. She was completely shaved. There was nothing to hide the wet lips of her cunt and the smear of juice on her inner thighs.

The puckered ring of her asshole winked up at me. I could barely believe what I was thinking, I was so maddened by lust, but I had an overwhelming urge to plunge my shaft into her tiny, brown sphincter. Did I dare? Could she take the pain? At that moment, I didn't care. Something told me that like me, she desperately needed the sex to be as hard and dirty as possible. At that moment, she was a hot and filthy whore who wanted it all.

Still holding a hank of her thick, black hair, I forced her shoulders down harder onto the floor. Her tits, were spread on the wood and she was still moaning and panting, her hot breath misting the varnish next to her mouth.

"Fuck me," she shouted, "fuck me now."

In reply, I slid three fingers into her glistening cunt and scooped up as much moisture as I could. I slid my hand back and up, liberally wiping the wetness into her ass crack. Swiftly I pressed my thumb against the rubbery resistance of her tiny hole. She stiffened as she felt it beginning to invade her.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Oh fuck," but she didn't tell me to stop. In fact she placed on hand on her cunt and frantically began rubbing her clit even as my thumb popped through the ring of resistance and sank into her ass.

I began to piston it in and out of her, preparing her for the bigger invasion of my cock. At the same time I curved my fingers round so that with each stroke, I entered her in both holes. I could feel her becoming even wetter and her flying fingers scraped mine every time I pushed forward.

She was thrashing and twitching now so I knew she was close to coming. I withdrew my hand, taking more of her juices with me. I smeared them all over my cock and lined the head up at her back door. Her sphincter alternately pulsed and relaxed with the clamping of her muscles. I tried to time my entry with the pulsing, but she was going so fast I could only push. Slowly, with each twitch, the head of my cock began to slide inside her, until her ring was stretched wide. For a moment it would not go any further.

She was grunting now, still frantically fingering herself and then, I don't know what she did to relax the taut little muscle, but suddenly her ass simply opened like a flower and the entire length of my cock slid into her like a torpedo slicing into the hull of a ship.

She screamed and bucked beneath me, whether from pain or pleasure I couldn't tell. But her muscles clamped me so tight, I knew she was coming. I was held so fast I couldn't move as I felt tiny spurts of her juice, spotting my thighs.

Her orgasm lasted several seconds and all I could do was hold on to her twitching hips and hope that my cock wouldn't be snapped off like a rusty nail, embedded in her ass.

As soon as the waves subsided and I felt the slightest slackening of her muscles I began to thrust. It was my turn to come now and I was desperate to get there as soon as possible. I savagely pushed into her, jamming her hips back towards me, my fingers digging into her flesh.

My violent thrusting dragged her shoulders and breasts back and forward on the floor. She began hissing through clenched teeth. "Fuck me, fuck, fuck me" over and over again, gradually getting louder. It was as if she was in a trance, mesmerised by the pounding and her own voice.

I slammed my hips against her again and again, feeling the orgasm boiling up inside and my balls slapping obscenely against her dripping cunt. The tightness of her ass and my desperate need to come were taking me over the top rapidly. It usually takes me ages to orgasm, but not this time.

Amazingly I felt her building to a climax again, only moments after the last one and that was enough to bring me to my peak. I stiffened, thrust myself even deeper inside her and held myself in place as an incoherent shout burst from me and my cock began to spasm its hot juice deep into her bowels. The orgasm took me over. My entire world was focused on the point where my engorged flesh met hers. The contractions were almost painful. It was as if I were coming for the first time.

Every muscle in my body screamed in tension and I could feel her equally taut. Our climaxing bodies were hard like two polished wooden carvings, fused together.

Slowly the tension ebbed, our muscles relaxed. She slumped forward to the floor, taking me with her. Her breasts scraped painfully across the wood as her upper body slid forward. We were still gasping for air and I was almost too spent to pull out of her, but I began to try to shift my weight from her back.

"No, stay there," she whispered. We lay like that for a few minutes. Catching our breath and gathering our thoughts. My cock slowly softened inside her. She gripped her sphincter tighter, trying to hold me in as long as possible.

My mind was reeling. Here I was glued with sweat to back of a woman who I only met three days ago, to whom I had barely spoken and my shrinking cock was buried in her ass. This had to be the wildest first fuck I had ever experienced. My first Indian and boy, what an introduction!

Then I remembered something.

"By the way," I said, "what's your name?"

She gave a little twitch, then snorted and began to laugh. I was relieved she could see the funny side and I laughed with her.

With legs like jelly, I gently lifted myself from her back. The head of my cock made a tiny plopping sound as it dropped out of her.

I sat back on my haunches and took in the magnificent sight of her, glistening with sweat in the low light of the storeroom. She rolled on to her back languidly.

"My name's Jasmine." She smiled up at me. "I think I'm going to like staying here."

12