All Comments on 'Cinder Girl Ch. 03'

by peaches07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is very beautiful and heart-warming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cinderella is in the basement

Throwing up after reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving it!!!!!

Absolutely love this story!!!! I didn't see Octavius coming at all, and was expecting the prince to be our poor girls hero. Very interesting twist. I love our heroine, and she has a very believable and commendable sense of dignity, with a quiet, graceful strength. Cannot wait to see what happens next, and when the evil prince and step family are going to rear their heads. Please keep the updates coming! This is one of my favorites! All the 5* kisses for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A different spin

Enjoyed this different spin on Cinderella. To be honest this isn't a bad way to end the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Wonderful

You have a gift for storytelling! Absolutely love your stuff, and this one is no different. I am thoroughly enjoying the ride you're taking us on, and hope it's far from over. I can see a lot of story left to tell, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us all. Please update soon! Ocatavius and Gabriella are too sweet together, and I have a feeling they will be not only fighters, but smart ones at that, when/if the baddies come back into play. 5* more than earned here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It would be nice . . .

if it ended here with a happily ever after but I suppose the prince is going to be too bent out of shape to just let them go, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oi, where's the rest?

Can remember there being more, I think. Or not?

This is confusing. She has a big house.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Good Story.

A good little story. However, would like to have seen the stepmother and stepsisters get their due.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous