Cinder Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

She was in shock, numb as her father knelt down and pulled her into his arms. The sudden change in his attitude didn't help her confused mind to pick up the shattered pieces of her sanity. He cradled her gently, trailing kisses up and down her neck, caressing her back as he murmured soft words of love.

"Don't worry, baby girl, daddy's got you. I'll never let you go, sweetheart."

He tilted her head to look into her stricken eyes, watching as something innocent and vulnerable died inside her. Smiling, he kissed her lips, slithering his tongue between her teeth, stroking the roof of her mouth. She didn't respond. She could feel the piercings vibrating softly against her nipples and her clit. His cock rubbed against her moist slit, dancing around her opening, gently massaging her abused passage. He lifted her limp arms around his shoulders and pressed her close to him, still whispering.

"I've got you now. No one will take you from me again, my little girl. I promise you now, you are mine, forever."

Finally, his words penetrated the fog of her chaotic emotions and her arms and legs tightened around his body as she finally broke. Her whole body shook in violent sobs as she realized that even if she ever did escape, she would always be so scared and beyond repair, she could never give herself to anyone again. This was the only family she had, the only ones who could accept her as the broken creature she was.

As she broke in his arms, he compounded his violation of her dependence on him and his duty as her father by sliding his cock into her pussy. The slow, tender thrusts, combined with the intense emotions of despair and longing, drove Ellie to the brink. She returned his thrusts, holding him tighter as she cried, her body squeezing him tightly, milking her father's cock for any drop of twisted love he could give her.

"That's right baby girl, let daddy show you how much he loves you. Let me make up for all those years I couldn't be there for you."

He cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and ground her hips against his, rubbing his cock against her inner walls in small, tight circles, stimulating every inch of her cunt. She was moaning against his sodden neck, and could feel her pussy tightening, small spasms as she neared an orgasm.

"Oh yes, baby, yes. Cum for daddy. Every time you cum on my cock you tell me how much you love me. Tell daddy you love him."

She couldn't help it. She'd wanted to meet her real father for years, fantasized about him, ached for him. In her wrecked state of mind, fantasy and reality began to merge, and she allowed herself to pretend, just for a moment, that this was the father she had always dreamed of.

"Oh Daddy... I've missed you, I've waited so long for you. I love you, Daddy! I love you so much! Love me, please Daddy, love me forever!"

He quickened his thrusts and Ellie's pussy shuddered, bathing his cock in her juices. She cried out, her lips searching for his in a searing, passionate kiss. He continued his long, quick thrusts and she came a second time, her father's tongue dancing in her mouth to draw out the pleasure. Ellie was becoming senseless, the intensity of her emotions and the pleasure mixed with pain as her father's thick cock continued to pound into her sensitive pussy while the jewelry hummed, it was intoxicating. He leaned back against the cool tiles and watched as his daughter rode him, her pert tits bouncing against her chest. Her head was thrown back, her hands against her stomach, gliding over her skin. He smiled as he saw the beginnings of the black eye she would sport in the morning. He relaxed beneath her and let her do all the work, grinding wildly against him, until finally she came hard. He held her hips tightly against his own, feeling her hot cunt squeezing him like a vice. He knew he was almost through. Rolling her onto her back, he pulled her legs in front of him, wrapping them around his neck and shoulders as he pounded her with long, fierce strokes. Her eyes were squeezed shut. That wouldn't do.

"Open your eyes, baby girl. Daddy's going to cum, and I want to look you in the eyes when I fill you."

Obediently she opened her eyes, gazing adoringly into his face, the imagined, perfect image superimposed on the reality. He held her face lovingly in both hands, pressing her harder to the floor so that she was nearly bent in half. He was tickling her back wall, gently, and sliding against the sensitive spot deep in her throbbing cunt. He held her gaze as his thrusts became shorter and sharper, their breathing coming together as both of their bodies exploded at the same time. Ellie's father shot his hot seed into her body and she screamed in ecstasy, her pussy fluttering around him, milking his cock for all it was worth.

Her father lay limply against her, his face nuzzled against her neck. She sighed, happy for the brief moments before reality was able to sink in. Gently he pulled from her body and wiped her with a moist towel. He picked Ellie off the floor and carried her into the bedroom, setting her on top of the soft comforter and staring down into her blissful face. He kissed her softly on the forehead, and waited for him to tuck her in. He didn't.

"You disobeyed me today."

Ellie blinked in surprise. She did?

"You tried to leave the house. I can't have my baby girl going out into the world where I can't protect her. There are dangerous people out there, and you are mine."

She heard the drawer open and suddenly remembered where she was. This wasn't her dream father, this was her real father, the monster who was keeping her prisoner and letting her brothers rape her daily. The father who punished her with a paddle and a dildo...

Before Ellie could spring from the bed, he grabbed her and snapped something cold and metallic around one wrist. Her father yanked her closer to the headboard, shoving her onto her stomach, then clamped her other wrist. She was handcuffed to the bed. She heard the vibrator humming softly in the silence.

"You remember how this goes, right daughter? You count, then apologize. This time you will apologize for breaking daddy's heart."

Ellie whimpered in fear as he slipped a blindfold over her eyes. She couldn't see him, had no way of knowing when the blows would come. When the cold silicon touched her ass cheek, she nearly jumped off the bed in fright. She tried to clamp her legs closed, but he quickly took some rope from his nightstand and tied both of her legs to the posts, leaving her spread wide on the California king bed. The 3 inch wide dildo tickled her pussy, and she immediately tightened her body in readiness for the strike. She kept herself rigid for minutes while he played with her, sliding the thick dong in and out of her moist pussy, fucking her gently until her body began to relax. Just when she was beginning to pant in pleasure, the hard, flat paddle smacked her bare cheeks, making them flare with angry red marks. She screamed in pain.

"Oh no, bad girl. You forgot to count again."

He spanked her again, not holding back at all, and her scream ended with a whimper. She fought through the pain, croaking out her punishment.

"One, daddy. I'm sorry I broke your heart."

Her father hit her again, in the exact same spot, his hands brutally forcing the thick cock in and out of her sopping cunt.

"Two, daddy! I'm sorry I broke your heart!"

Ellie's father kept fucking her, smacking her ass with the paddle, making sure to leave not a single scrap of her ass still white and untouched. Her counting was dissolving into screaming sobs as her body still managed to push towards orgasm.

"Eight, daddy, daddy, daddy... I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry... no..." He began hitting her in rhythm with his thrusts, too fast for her to count, and she screamed over and over, her ass felt like it was on fire, the pain stinging deep into her cunt and causing it to grip the dildo tighter. Finally she just didn't stop screaming as her pussy exploded, squirting her daddy and the huge dildo as he continued to fuck her and spank her. The orgasm didn't relent, even when she ran out of breath for screaming, the pleasure and pain rolling over her whole body in exquisite waves. She never actually felt the end of the aching shudders. She simply stopped feeling anything and the world went black.

Mal carried his unconscious daughter down to her cellar bed. He found her blanket and tucked her in. Then he turned her walkie talkie off, and smiled maliciously. Now that she knew the truth, it would be so much more fun. Gazing down at his sleeping child, she looked so much like her mother, the traitorous bitch. He hadn't been able to take his revenge out on her. When they'd married, she was already broken and destroyed. Killing her had been a mercy, which hadn't been his intention. Settling the score through their daughter would be much better, though. He couldn't wait to tell the boys that he'd revealed their true relationship.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers
12