All Comments on 'Cindy and Julie's Black Adventure'

by Cyndi44

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pathetic, illiterate

Negro cuck crap. Try another category. Oh, better yet, stpp trying to 'write'. Its not your forte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yawn

More BBC tripe for the stupid bitch housewives out there.

Hopefully your real man is banging the shit out of either your sister or your best friend because he know how much of a stupid ho' wannabee you are lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What good mother wouldn't want

her daughter in law to go black and enjoy great sex and learn to hold the son/husband in complete contempt? Thanks, Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not even hot

Nothing erotic about it. The only excuse is just some racist shit. At least you could write something hot if you're going to write racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Maybe the most pathetic story yet here in LW short of cuck garbage. Terrible writing wrapped in racist garbage equals another cunt who should never write again. If she is stupid enough to author more garbage, at least take it to interracial where it belongs.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I thought it were about 2 lousy whores, but...

I thought it were about 2 lousy whores, but after all it were 3! It's sad to come from a short vacation and find that this kind of stories still fill LW...1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Love a night out with a girl friend

Great story, love a night out xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it

Could tell the author is male. Was moved by his bio. keep writing. I would recommend you have Cindy help you pen your next story. Use what she would say. You're a generous husband to want this for your wife. I am surprised you aren't into cunnilingus as that makes most women pretty damn happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
puke

This story is one of the worst i have ever read.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
I liked it, good job

I see the Southern Baptist Convention assigned several of their officers and ministers to read and comment on this story. Don't be dissuaded by their comments. Keep writing and expanding your horizons.

Thanks for sharing your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
last commenter

You're one sick fucker. Shouldn't this be in interracial? It's obvious you've never seen the inside of any church, fucking cuckold lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
garbage/sewer slime

Only the sickos and perverted slime balls would think this was a good story. Some just don't have any taste at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ein Stern

"Dreck"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
!!

awesome stories..keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap an lame story. 1* for this trash

Is the writer running for the Lowest Score Contest?....if so than he has some good chances to succeed.

What horrible story. It is complete nonsense, maroon, pathetic and not enjoyable.

1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great !

From another cuck that's waiting for his wife to go Black !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BORING,boring, and boring!!

BORING........................................!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Put your nigger bullshit in interracial.

Non erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: the last comment

I have seen this kind of comment before by people who don't like sexual interaction between the races, that this kind of story should be recategorized.

But based on the description of this category, which is about women having extra-marital sex, one cannot expect not to see racial interaction, especially since so many couples enjoy the taboo of the black stud fucking the white wife.

I can understand why some people might think that any sex between different races should be in the interracial category, except that the title of the category is "Interracial Love", and these husbands do want their wives to fall in love with the black studs and leave the husbands for them; they just want to see their wives get a good fucking by the BBC (big black cock).

And indeed, while I don't read the interracial category regularly, I see the comments from its readers, and what I see are readers describing loving relationships between couples of different races, not just sex.

JMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick racist crap

Where do you get the idea that many couples enjoy the interracial sex taboo. I, personally, don't know anyone who practices that particular perversion. I would kill my SO before I would give her to a negro. The nig would follow soon behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annette

Should have known that we would find the whore, Annette , here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Hello Annette you are hot. For the author Liked the story but more details would be nice. Have looked for the perfect Blackman to seduce my girlfriends and now my wife for years. To introduce my daughter to the joy and excitement.One with a smooth thick 10 inch cock who takes pleasure in turning white girls and women till the need will never be forgotten. For me to see the surrender as he confidently approaches her recognizing the look in her eyes. Watching him whisper in her ear how good it’s going to feel to have his blackcock buried in her as she screams and how he can tell her pussies already wet and ready. Telling my wife to feel how hard he is and think about being on her knees worshipping another beautiful black dick. How her husband loves her being an easy fuck for blackmen. Think that’s enough to drive the haters crazy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hello Annette

You are still a nasty dried up old cunt. You couldnt get fucked in a Super Max prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MINUS 50 stars

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer12 months ago

I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T ACCEPT SCORES!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

IF I were Robert and could not get it up maybe I would look the other way or even watch. That part of the story was a decent set up for the rest of her adventure story. Sadly after that things just don't fire up the imagination. Keep up the writing and become more accurate in your description of the action and emotions.

I went to your profile and have a better understanding for the reasoning of this story so just put more of yourself into your creations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyndi44@Cyndi44
I started writing risqúe stories to entertain my wife, Cindy. We have been married for twenty years. During that time, exactly twenty men have sampled her charms. I have enjoyed watching as well. However, she has not been shared in several years (her decision). I am now i...