Cindy and the Big Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, fill me with your cum Dave, I want to have your baby," she screamed. Those words drove Dave over the edge. Not that he wanted to have a baby with this woman but to think that someone else's wife was allowing him to fuck her with no protection – apparently she wasn't on the pill or anything. Dave's explosion was long and hard. He didn't think he'd ever come so hard. This woman was really something – his best trophy wife yet!

As they lay there panting with his cock still rock hard in her, Cindy said, "I hope I didn't scare you with that baby talk but John and I have talked about what might happen if we continue to have sex and I'm not on the pill or anything. We just decided we'd deal with it and John would raise the baby as his. And I've never wanted someone's seed as badly as I want yours."

This talk was really getting to Dave and he was not only not getting soft, he was getting quite hard again. "You're the best I've ever had," said Cindy as she kissed him passionately. As he started to move his cock in and out of her, Cindy started to orgasm again. "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, this is just not possible, I'm so hot," she panted as she began another long orgasm. This time the crescendo was much quicker because Dave started at a faster pace that soon had them both screaming at the same time.

"Oh, baby," Dave exclaimed, here comes another load of my seed and he pumped it deep into. Dave's cum and her juices had totally soaked the towel and the smell of sex hung heavy in the air in spite of a light breeze.

Hand in hand, they walked into the water to clean up. They waved out to the boat where John, Jim, and Tom had been watching the show through binoculars. John and Jim got the message and brought the dingy into shore to take them back to the boat. "Oh honey, we were so exhausted from our workout that we couldn't swim back to the boat," Cindy said teasingly as her and Dave's juices continued to flow down her leg. Washing off in the water had helped but she had so much in her that it continued to flow. With her pussy lips still puffy from sex, she was quite a turn-on to the other men.

As Tom helped her back aboard the boat, he cupped his hand around her cute butt to steady her. "Thanks, honey," was Cindy's response as she turned and kissed him on the mouth. Turning to Jim and John she also kissed each of them saying, "I see from the binoculars that you've all been quite busy. And I see two erections but John, honey, why aren't you hard also?"

"I got so turned on watching you and Dave that I had to jerk off," he said hesitantly.

"Haven't I told you what happens to little jerk-offs," asked Cindy. "Sometimes they don't get any pussy because they're not able to get it up. But then again, you do like to clean me up afterwards, don't you? Is that what you had in mind?"

John nodded a sheepish "Yes."

Turning to Dave, Cindy asked, "Since I'm your trophy, what would you like me to do?"

"Well since Tom is the first mate, I think you should satisfy him next," he answered.

Tom was sitting in one of the fighting chairs with an enormous erection sticking up. While not as big as Dave, he was clearly well endowed and his cock had an interesting curve to it. Walking over to Tom, Cindy began kissing him while stroking his cock. Even though Tom was sitting in the chair, he had his feet on the deck of the boat so the footrests were empty. Cindy took advantage of that by putting her feet in the footrest and letting her ass face Tom. Tom wasted no time in pulling her to him and licking her pussy between her legs.

"Ohhhh, Tom I'm so hot, I can't believe I'm cumming again," she screamed.

The erotic picture she knew she made had Cindy over the top in no time. With her juices dripping down her leg, she sat back and lowered herself onto Tom's cock. Sliding up and down she pleasured herself with the new sensations brought about by the curve in Tom's cock. Tom had his hands around her holding her breasts and helping her move up and down on him. The others were treated to the incredible sight of this slim blonde pistoning up and down on Tom's cock with a clear view of her puffy pussy lips.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," was all Cindy could seem to say as she had one continuous orgasm.

After about ten minutes, Tom could hold out no longer and began to push himself off the seat to meet her downward movement. The slap as their bodies came together was like some wild animal mating ritual. After a few minutes of this frantic thrusting, Tom cried out, "I'm cumming," and with that he pulled her into his lap so that he was buried to the hilt as he came with long gushes. His cum seemed to Cindy to take about five minutes to stop spurting into her.

"Hmmm, I may have two chances to get pregnant today, or even one more," she thought as she savored the sex they'd just shared.

As she got off Tom she knew that she again made a very sexy sight. Going over to Dave she said, "So Mr. Trophy Man, what should your Trophy Wife slut do now?" He kissed her deeply as his hands roved over her body.

"Well I think that Jim needs to lose his virginity but maybe John should clean you up before that," responded Dave.

"John, clean up your wife for Jim," he commanded.

John wasted no time in kneeling before Cindy and beginning to lick her pussy and her legs. "Stop with the licking my pussy or we'll never have time for Jim," she ordered. "Just clean up what has dripped onto my legs." John kept at that task for 10 minutes before Cindy determined that the flow had slowed enough that she was cleaned up.

"Since this is your first time, let's go below and do this properly," said Cindy to Jim as she led him down the companionway and into the master cabin. As she pulled back the cool sheets, she lay down with her legs spread wide and pulled Jim to her. All the others crowded in to watch.

They kissed passionately but Jim was clearly in a hurry to get his rocks off so he was soon fingering Cindy's pussy to make her hot. "Slow down honey, a woman likes to start off real slow, even when she's just been fucked as many times as I have," Cindy instructed.

Jim clearly didn't want to but forced himself to slow down and kiss and caress Cindy. She instructed him as to the right places to caress and told him what really turned her on. The result of this was that Cindy once again became highly aroused and was ready for Jim's cock.

"Oh Jim, please fuck me, I need your cock in me so badly," she begged.

While Jim might have slowed down with her instruction, he know needed no further incentive to plunge into Cindy's wet and inviting pussy. He fucked her furiously for five minutes and then erupted with a loud, "awwwwgggdd."

Fortunately for Cindy he did not get soft and continued to fuck her until she cried out, "Ohhhh, Jim, I'm cumming, you are sooo good honey. Oh fuck, this feels so good."

After this enthusiastic fuck, Jim rolled off her and the others could see her gaping pussy with Jim's cum and her juices trickling out. Cindy reached for Dave's hand and said, "And what should I do now, lover?"

"Well for starters I think John needs to clean up both you and Jim," said Dave boldly.

"What?" both men started. "I don't do other guys."

"Well, as for you Jim, I know about you and our other crewman Ronny. That may have a lot to do with why you're still or were still a virgin with women," answered Dave, "and John, I figure that a guy who likes to watch his wife get plugged by so many other men might like a cock himself once in a while. No pressure, but hey, we're all here to have a good time."

Looking guilty, John crawled into the bed with Cindy and Jim. Alternating between the two of them, he cleaned them both up. Everyone noted the erection that grew on Jim as John licked his cock to get him clean. Also noticeable was John's nice ass as it stuck up in the air while he was ministering the two lovers.

"That looks better than some women I've known," said Tom.

"I didn't know you were interested in that," chided Dave.

"As you said we're out here to have fun," was Tom's quick response.

"Hey Trophy Guy, I need you again before we go back," said Cindy to Dave.

Turning her back to him and getting on her knees she knelt with her cute butt in the air.

"You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen," said Dave as he prepared to penetrate her pussy again.

As Dave slowly sank his long cock into her tight pussy, Cindy begged, "Please fuck me hard and fast, I want to feel like a real slut. Plus, I'm already so hot, I'm ready to cum again."

"OK, but what will we do about Tom, he's the only one left out," he said as he looked over at where John's clean-up of Jim had become a full fledged blow job. "For two guys who weren't into boys, they seem to be enjoying each other."

"Come here, Tom," Cindy quickly responded, positioning herself on the bed so that she could reach his cock to suck him off and still allow Dave plenty of room to piston his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh, this is such a turn on, I'll never be able to do without this again," she exclaimed.

Dave began to fuck her hard and his heavy balls smacked against her thighs with every plunge. As Dave hit bottom every time, it drove her mouth fully down on Tom's erect cock, causing Cindy to be fully filled with cock on both ends. "Ohhhh, I'm cumming, eeeeeeeeeeeehiii, uh,uh,uh," was all she could manage to say as wave after wave of orgasm racked her body.

As for Dave and Tom, the sight of this incredibly beautiful woman becoming a total slut for them had them both orgasming loudly.

"Oh fuck Cindy, you are the best I've ever had," shouted Dave while Tom could just utter, "Arwagggggg, fuck I'm cumming, ohhh."

Simultaneously, Jim and John had an orgasm in each other's mouth since they had turned around into a true 69 position while the others were having their fun. All they could manage to say around a mouthful of cock was, "UMMMMM, ohhh, ohhh."

"Looks like your wife needs to be cleaned up again John so don't take too long with your lover boy there," commanded Dave.

John quickly obeyed. He didn't want Dave angry but he also couldn't wait to taste Dave's cum oozing from Cindy's pussy. In the meantime, Dave and Tom went topside and jumped in the water to clean up, leaving Jim to begin preparations to get underway.

In a few minutes, everyone was back on deck ready to return with their trophies. "Well it won't be long now before John knows if he's won," said Dave. "The tournament ends in an hour and we should be back in about 45 minutes." They were soon underway back to the harbor.

John, Jim, and Tom hung out drinking beer in the cockpit while Dave and Cindy were on the flying bridge. Everyone except Cindy had gotten their shorts back on; she was still naked for all to feast their eyes on. "When do you think I should put my shorts and top back on?" Cindy teased Dave as she ran her arm over his strong chest.

He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply while he caressed her body ending up with his finger fully inserted in her still wet pussy. Her breathing told him how hot she still was. "Well, I require all my trophies to be naked and stand on the bow of the boat as we come into the harbor. As we approach the dock, I'll let you know when you can come back here. Then you can put on your string bikini but I think that will be all until after the party."

"Party, I didn't know there was a party," Cindy said questioningly.

"Yeah, it's where we celebrate everyone's trophies and drink a lot," laughed Dave. "I want everyone to see as much of my trophy as possible."

"Ohh, I can't wait," giggled Cindy, enjoying the thought of being on display in the midst of so much testosterone.

"Time for my trophy to mount the bow," said Tom as he slowed the boat to enter the harbor.

Cindy quickly went forward and found it easy to place her hands on the bow rail and lean slightly forward. She knew that others could see her nakedness and some boats were even close enough to see her puffed pussy lips she was sure. The thought of being on display like this only heightened her arousal. They were getting quite close now and more and more people were able to see her. She saw many people giving Dave the thumbs up and some even shouted over, "Nice one Dave, way to go!"

Cindy found that all this attention focused on her was actually bringing her close to orgasm and when Dave finally called, "OK, come back to the bridge," she climaxed as she straightened up and turned to do his bidding. Her cum juices flowed down her legs and she was sure that some of the people on nearby boats could see it.

When she reached the bridge, Dave was involved in docking the boat so she stood obediently beside him, still in her total nakedness. When the dock lines were secure, he turned to her, pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss. "You were great, now get your bikini on before someone calls the police."

The next few minutes were a flurry of activity as they got John's fish weighed and others had theirs as well. Cindy was constantly aware of the attention she got from lots of guys and even a few women, although some of the women looked on a little jealously.

"John, you won!" shouted Dave as he came running back to the boat, "and it's a record as well!"

It was a very exciting moment that they all shared with a round of celebratory beers.

"Here's to all our trophies!" John toasted.

They then posed for a photo to record the event. The photo shows John and Jim standing on either side of the huge fish while Cindy has one foot on each of Dave and Toms' shoulders. Somehow she lost her bikini top and bottom for the photo!

12