All Comments on 'Cindy Gets Caught'

by EuphoricCinder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Where can I gind Kim?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That's so fucking wrong!!!! I loved it not gonna lie....😎

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
More Please!

Your stories are phenomenal! Such a great energy, very creative and yet completely rub one out hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I really enjoy your work, have you considered doing more Accidental Hazing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m beginning to notice...

A repetition of names after reading four of your stories. Nothing wrong with that, i kind of like seeing the same characters as its easier to remember them. PersonallyI’d like to have seen Kim getting a little spanks too. She doesnt have to like it much like Brooke, but it kinda seems right that she gets some smack. Maybe she gets it not in front of her pledges, i mean stepdaughter. Nice that youre fleshed out Cindy's imagined fantasies from the other stories, but what happened to her butt secks???

You’ve fallen short there! I demand a recount!! I’m writing a letter to my congressman!!!

Okay, enough frivolity. In truth, you did you a few incorrect homophones. And you use onomatopoeia a lot. In my opinion, it would be nicer to see written text describing the spanks instead of your using the shortcut all the time. You are a creative and imaginative writer, so doing so shouldn't be tough for you. Your stories were good (seeing as you haven't written in quite sometime now)!!! Get back to it! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the sorry bastard died....No more stories....

Mr Bill ....... Shit shit shit...

I want more.......5555ssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous