All Comments on 'Cindy: Last Two Parental Spankings'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The girl is growing up with a family who loves her

and trys to protect her. She is learning to be a real adult and not some stupid little girl toy playing around. She should be proud that her parents love and cherish her enough to help her mature as a decent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Girl is growing up around

parents who get off on spanking her. No lesson learned, you can beat a phrase out of anyone with enough stripes. If daddy did not look at his daughters bare fanny, he would have left when he saw she was wearing a thong.

This certainly was not behavior modification. I wonder how many times the daughter came home after she was fully out of the nest. The parents could have adopted younger children to be available for spankings, after she went ot college.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Wonder where it's going...

But it's losing steam.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I skipped over most of the story when Cindy was spanked. Her parents were wrong. They should not have spanked her, no real reason. She should have been scolded and grounded from going to the boulder. This may sound weird. Based on my wife's experience she liked giving/getting her first blow job, (it was not to me). She said it was very sexualy arousing and had her first orgasm. I hope Cindy did give/get to experience giving a blow job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous