All Comments on 'Cindy, the Ballbusting Boss'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
....

Da fuck did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

cannot believe this was written by a man. You obviously have never had your nuts given the treatment she meted out, she'd have killed the guy. Absolute garbage, and totally unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolute total trash story

Everyone has camera phones. He did. She spent years in jail. He retired on the money he got on the Civil suit. And don't write about things you don't understand. Hit him that hard in the nuts and he's on the floor UNCONSCIOUS you idiot. So none of the rest of the story happens as he only wakes up at the hospital. What a god awful, stupid story. NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME READING THIS PILE OF MANURE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story, but...

Love your story. but is it not of a more fetich nature, since the "victim" was rather "willing"?

The other commenter's should perhaps not read story's in this section. Or are they perhaps only here for the "rape of women" story's? If so the title and description should have kept them clued in on what this story's theme was about. emo idiots...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

An erection while having one's nuts smashed? Not fucking likely.

Take it to fetish freak.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 10 years ago
Just a fantasy

I could not bear to have my "boys" treated like that, but I found reading about it pretty damn exciting. Get a grip guys (no pun intended).

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
fantasy, not reality

I, too, have no desire to have my balls beaten like this but it's fun to read about. Indeed, it's just a fantasy, ain't nothing on this site real, it's all stretching the imagination to encompass what may titillate in fantasy what reality could never be. If you don't like it, fine, plenty of other stuff around to float your boat. Go, find, enjoy.

beastboy42beastboy42about 10 years ago
To all the Naysayers...

Fantasy is FANTASY!

I have read stories of people getting off on being swallowed alive. Of having their blood drained by Vampires, or their Souls consumed by demons! People are sick twisted deviants, and I find it amazing how Shocked some are by what is clearly meant to be fantasy!

I will admit that "Ball Busting" is one fetish I do not personally get off on, but it is still just a fetish. Personally there are so MANY stories done by the Author that follow similar themes and kinks, how could one be surprised NOT to have some level of painful humiliation inflicted on a male?

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 10 years ago
Not much of a story

It was all about a mean spirited old bitch that like hurting the people who worked for her. Not much of a story, I gave it a "1" for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story, more please :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
balll busted

I loved teh story it reminds me of my lover who loves to keep my balls in a full state of pain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Except Martin was smart

And had his I-phone in his pocket and it was ON! He went to the Police. Cindy went to jail. He hired a shark. The shark got him most of Cindy's Company in the Civil lawsuit he filed. Cindy went to prison. How else did you expect this stupid story to end? No stars for complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A follow-up?

Wow this is one of the best ballbusting stories i have read.

Are you making a sequel to this one, maybe including the daughter and more hard knees to the groin? Wearing stockings and high-heels......A DREAM COME TRUE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
husband cock caged n ball busting

its cool she ball bust him I do the same I keep my man in a cock cage 24 7 365 n I ball bust him I hit his ball lightly 40 times than I hit his balls 40 times medium blows then I hit his balls 40 times or until cums with full force blows as hard as I can with my baseball bat I bust his balls 2 times a week fast swing non stop I let one boyfriend bust his balls when he bust his balls u can hear poping n thumping when the bat hits his balls we tie his leg wide n bust his balls till he cums

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1973 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs