All Comments on 'Cindy: The Professor's Bane Ch. 02'

by MLyons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
a real jrkoffa real jrkoffabout 20 years ago
It's the dialogue, man.

The details in this story are great, but the way the characters think and speak is red hot.

Dialogue is often the hardest thing to write. It takes some real insight to get into the heads of the characters and make them really speak the way they would. When it is done right... like here, it makes jerking off the only outlet.

I love the cuteness and little-girl coyness of the wicked Cindy. I love the animal responses of the mortified professor. He takes each affront to his dignity with both humiliation and raw arousal. A clever balancing act that hightens the tension. My cock is jacked raw.

I am hoping for more dress-up games. Something that might show Cindy as the innocent little prickteasing schoolgirl. Kneesocks are good.

Keep up the great work!

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 20 years ago
Good

Very well done. I look forward to the next chapter.

herecomestherainherecomestherainalmost 20 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

MLyons the dialogue in this story is so well imagined and captured that the characters are brought very vividly to life. The action, emotion, pace and level of detail are perfect. I love the way you maintain the tension and describe the games these two play. Oh, and have I said it's a very hot story? Well I am now--incendiary stuff. Well done.

Teenage VenusTeenage Venusover 19 years ago
A quick word

you still kept up the quality. Well done.

Lying EyesLying Eyesover 19 years ago
Very well written

Great characters, build up of tension and dialogue. A great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMLyons@MLyons
UPDATED 12-27-19 Thank you to everyone who has commented on my stories over the years. Yes, I'm still alive, and I still come by to check my profile on occasion. I have no plans to write any more stories like those I wrote so many years ago, but you never know. Thank you a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES