Cindy's Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Hung slammed into her again with a renewed vigor and reached between them as he sat back on his haunches and stroked her clit with his thumb as she writhed and moaned beneath him. One final touch was all they both needed and that came when he reached up with his free hand and twisted each of her nipples making them regain their erect state.

"Cumming Sir," she cried out barely before the wave hit her. Feeling his cock jerk inside her and his breathing getting more shallow above her she knew his orgasm was pending. Then he released a torrent of cum deep inside her womb, claiming her as his with his white hot seed.

Pulling out of his new submissive pet and lover professor Hung leaned down and kissed her again. "You will move your things from the dorm this weekend and move into this house." It wasn't a request, it was a command and one that she would follow as soon as he permitted it.

12