Cindy's Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

Cindy said to Marsha, "you can see to filling those tits. In the mean time, I suppose we must give this Slut something to eat given all the work she has to do." Cindy got up and went to the cupboard. She took down a box of oatmeal. She dumped some of the oats into a bowl and added cold water. She stirred the contents into a thick tan paste. "Do you think Slut is deserving of this servant's mush?" Cindy asked Marsha.

"Sure, but if she is going to work and look like a girl, she should eat like one to," Marsha said. As Marsha was answering Cindy, she had been filling two blue balloons. She brought the balloons over and pushed them into the bra's cups. The cold water caused my nipples to harden. "You had better not ruin my bra bitch," she said. "Let's have this cunt eat like a girl," Marsha winked at Cindy as she said this.

"Drop those panties," Marsha commanded. I worked the tight satin off my hips and down around my ankles. "Show us what the boys like," she said. I didn't under stand and just stood there. "Show us your clit bitch!" Marsha yelled.

Not having a clit, I took a guess that she was referring to my cock. I pulled my shriveled penis from between my legs. Marsha took the bowl of cold thick gelatinous oatmeal from Cindy. "Now put some crème on your breakfast Slut." As Marsha said this to me she pushed the bowl into my hand.

I slowly began to stroke my cock, pointing it at the bowl of oatmeal. Feeling more than a little embarrassed masturbating in front of two women, I was having a difficult time getting an erection.

"Looks like she needs some encouragement," Cindy said. Walking over to me, Cindy began to play with my nipples. Reaching under the balloons, she pinched and twisted them. When that failed to get an erection out of me, she said, "I guess the bitch needs more even more encouragement. Cindy took two black spring clips off the table. She pulled the brassiere's cups away from my chest and clamped the clips onto my nipples. A hiss of pain slipped from my lips. "Poor little thing, that's just a taste of what you're in for today," Cindy held her hand against my check as she said this with a smile.

Meanwhile, Marsha had gone and picked up the leather whip and wooden paddle. Keeping the paddle, she handed the whip to Cindy. "You had better get busy milking some crème, because we are going to beat your ass until you do, bitch," Marsha swished the paddle through the air as she said this.

With Marsha on the left and Cindy on the right, they began to whip and spank my ass. I was busy pumping up and down on my shaft. The girls knew their business, because the stimulus and the incentive of pain soon had me sporting a full-blown erection. I jacked my cock hard and fast, feeling the pent up cum of two days rapidly rising up from my balls.

Grunting and groaning I shot my load onto the cold oatmeal. Having been denied an orgasm for almost two days, my cock shot half a dozen long jets of hot, thick cum all over the top of the oatmeal. As it hit the cold cereal, the 1/2 a cup or so of cum began to cool. The cum began to congeal into a mess of semi-solid whitish goop and runny translucent semen.

When I had stopped ejaculating, Cindy reached down and placed the ringed cock harness around my penis. Because my cock was still semi-hard, she had to struggle to squeeze the rings down the shaft. With one ring firmly around the base of the shaft, a second just under my circumcision line, and the last under the mushroom head of my cock, she snapped the harness in place. The taking a small suitcase paddle lock, Cindy secured it in place. She held my cock in the palm of one hand and gave the organ a slap along its top length with the other. Before the stinging blow had even subsided, she whispered in my ear, "Now we don't have to worry about that little clit of yours causing any more problems." Her cute petite face was besmirched with her evil little grin as she said that.

While Cindy was attaching the cock harness, Marsha was strapping on the ball harness. Marsha pulled my scrotum down hard, stretching the sack as far as she could. She wrapped the wide leather band around the sack, just above the balls, and cinched it tight. Next she took the narrower leather band and split my balls apart. She hooked that leather strap to the first strap and then attached another small paddle lock.

"Just about done, Slut," Cindy said. She kissed me on the neck. From the table, Cindy took a dap of whipped crème. "Bend over," she commanded. As I bent forward, Cindy took that dollop of crème and put it on my asshole. She then took an anal butt plug from a sideboard and pushed it against the crème. "This is probably going to hurt a little," so saying, Cindy rammed the butt plug into my ass.

Considering that the butt plug was only about 6-inches long and about 4-inches around, it still really hurt. All the ass fucking that Marsha had given me, plus the two enemas, had left my poor sphincter torn and raw. It also didn't help that the only lubricant that was used was a teaspoon of whipped crème.

With the butt plug firmly in place, Cindy pulled my testicles back between my legs and up tight against my ass crack. She hooked the ball harness to the butt plug and locked the two together. Then she took the cock harness, wrenched my cock back on top of the ball harness and hooked those together. "There sweetness, you little clit is tight in you little cunt, like a good little girl," Cindy pulled me back upright as she said this.

"And now good little girls need to eat their cookies and crème for breakfast," said Marsha. "Down bitch, dogs eat on the floor!" Marsha grabbed the back of my neck and forced me down onto the kitchen floor. She placed the bowl of cum covered oatmeal in front of my face. "Eat it and eat it all," Marsha said this with a half-laugh, half-sneer in her voice.

With my elbows on the floor, I pushed my mouth into the goopie mess. The oatmeal was like a thick paste, having been made with cold water. The cum was thoroughly congealed, slimy and with a strong salty flavor. I took a small amount of the cold slimy mucous mess into my mouth. The slimy texture and salty taste made me gag. I spit the mess out.

Marsha was livid. "God damn ungrateful bitch! We make you breakfast and you spit it out! You're a slut now, our slut and you'll eat cum like a good slut or I'll beat your ass bloody!" Saying this, Marsha took her foot and forced my face into the fetid food. She began to slam the wooden paddle down upon my ass. Whether intentionally or by accident, her blows landed on my bound cock and balls. I fell sideways on the floor, curling in a ball and begging her to stop!

In the middle of another swing, Cindy intervened. She grabbed Marsha arm and stayed the blow. "I don't want her clit injured! You could crush his balls! As Cindy said this to Marsha, I could see the rage give. If I feared Marsha, Marsha feared Cindy.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I...I just got carried away. This fucking Slut is always fucking up. She needs to be trained," Marsha said.

"That's not your concern. I do the training here and you will do as I tell you...or you'll suffer the consequences!" Cindy's voice was stern and left no doubt who was in command.

Once assured that Marsha knew her place, Cindy addressed me again. "Slut, get back on you knees and eat your food. Do as Marsha told you to do. Eat it and eat it all. Don't you dare embarrass me by leaving a single morsel in that bowl. You have five minutes!"

I rolled back onto my knees. My cock and balls were screaming in pain. I trusted a glance at Marsha. She gave me an evil vindictive smile. I placed my mouth back into the bowl. Trying not to breathe and thereby avoid gagging, I took large mouthfuls of the slimy mess. With watering eyes and chocking, I forced down one mouthful after another. I didn't chew, just tried to swallow quickly.

Cindy had forced me to taste my own cum before, but that was just a small amount and it had been mixed with her sweet quim. Now I was being forced to drink, forced to eat, about a 1/2 cup of my own cum; cold, slimy and sticky. The cold sticky paste that the oatmeal had formed certainly didn't help the situation.

I finished the revolting mess in about three minutes. I even licked the bowl to make sure that no remnants were left in the bowl.

"That's a good Slut," Cindy said when she saw that I had eaten the entire mess and in less than the mandated 5-minutes. "Get up," she said. Turning back to Marsha, she said, "Go get the rest of the stuff." Then Cindy poured a coffee cup full of tequila and handed it to me. "Drink," she said. I gulped the alcohol down, delighting in the effect it had in washing away the taste in my mouth. "Come into the living room," as she said this, Cindy turned and walked into the living room.

Marsha had returned and followed us into the room. She handed me a long blonde wig. "Here, put this on," she said. I put the wig on and Marsha adjusted it. "Now put these on." She handed me a blue garter belt and pair of blue nylons.

As I put the garter belt and stockings on, Cindy said, "You know the garter belt is supposed to go under you panties, like mine." She pointed down to the black panties that were over the bustiers attached garters. "With the panties on top, you take them off and still keep on your stockings," she said. I recalled how I like to fuck her with garters and nylons on. She smiled as if she read my thoughts. "It doesn't matter for you right now, as you aren't going to get to take your panties off."

"We don't have any pumps for you today so you can wear these slippers for now. Also, from now on you'll have to get your own lingerie for housework," Cindy said with a grin. She watched as her words took on meaning. "Yes, housework, Maid Slut. Don't you remember when I told you that we would clean up last night's mess today? Look at this mess in the living room. Look at that urine stain on the rug. Today, Maid, you will clean it all up!

The three of us stood there in our lingerie. Marsha and Cindy in their perfumed red and black bustiers, and I in my soiled, smelly blue panties and bra. My blue water filled tits swelled in my bra. The front of my panties were pussy flat, with only the hint of my pubic hair showing.

Marsha noted as I looked from them and then back to myself. When she saw me looking at my crotch, she said, "Don't worry, we'll have you all shaved by next time. After all, if we are going to match, we all have to have shaved twats. Now, get to work bitch," Marsha said, "and next time drink all my piss so you wouldn't have such a mess to clean up!

For the rest of that Saturday, I carried mops and buckets, vacuums and dust rags, brooms and dustpans. I sweep, scrubbed and cleaned. The two girls sat on the couch, drinking tequila, smoking weed, and watching porno videos. Despite their other activities, the girls were never too busy to point out any speck of dirt or spot that I might have missed.

I wasn't used to the long hair. It hung in my face and always seemed to get in the way. My cock and ball occasionally pinched between my legs. Any time that I bent over, my scrotum was mercilessly stretched and the big plug in my ass would ride against my raw sphincter. My nipples were numb as the spring clips cut into the tender flesh of my tits. My water filled "breasts" were cold and bounced against the nipple clips, generating additional pain.

By the time I finished that evening, the living room was sparkling clean. I was not leaving any chance that I could be further punished...or so I hoped.

Cindy and Marsha gave the room the "white glove test", literally. Satisfied with my work, all sins seemed forgotten. Cindy and Marsha took me between them on the couch, feeding me tequila and marijuana. They took turns filling their mouths with alcohol and smoke and then kissing me and shot gunning the contents into my mouth.

Soon I was in a total buzz. The girls began to take the lingerie, nipple clips and harness from my body. Release from the clothes and bondage was a mix of pain and relief. Once I was striped, the girls took turns striping each other. By the time we were all naked and wasted, it was late in the evening.

"Let's go to bed girls," Cindy said. She kissed me and reached out to wrap her hand gently around my "clit".

"Sounds good, my cunt could use some special cleaning," Marsha said, looking at me. She leaned over and began to suck on my left nipple.

The three of us went to the bedroom and crawled into bed. I had it made, they had their Maid.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12